What MADE Your Day?

Relax with your friends in The Den.... :satan:
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20931
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Madrigal » 19 May 2016, 17:04

My dad is back from Colorado, after being there for my Uncle's funeral (he was my dad's best friend, so we called him "Uncle Mike", my dad was even listed as his brother in the obituary). He came back with some stories and some fun pictures from the last time we were out there. It's good to have my dad back here. :)
Image
FiaSpice
Posts: 20628
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby FiaSpice » 25 May 2016, 15:11

I made $62 at the garage sale last weekend. It's going straight in the "Ellie Goulding Merch fund"
Image
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20931
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Madrigal » 26 May 2016, 21:52

FiaSpice wrote:I made $62 at the garage sale last weekend. It's going straight in the "Ellie Goulding Merch fund"



WOOHOO!

I'm seriously thinking about doing a yard sale. I have so much stuff to get rid of. lol
Image
Cait
Posts: 12904
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Cait » 28 May 2016, 22:02

If you are a FB/Instagram friend, you'd see the thing I posted today/this morning. That and the other belongings that it came with it, knowing that they are here, home wise, made my day. :angel:

FiaSpice wrote:I made $62 at the garage sale last weekend. It's going straight in the "Ellie Goulding Merch fund"


Yay!
FiaSpice
Posts: 20628
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby FiaSpice » 29 May 2016, 17:01

Cait wrote:If you are a FB/Instagram friend, you'd see the thing I posted today/this morning. That and the other belongings that it came with it, knowing that they are here, home wise, made my day. :angel:

:hug:
Image
Cait
Posts: 12904
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Cait » 30 May 2016, 02:06

FiaSpice wrote:
Cait wrote:If you are a FB/Instagram friend, you'd see the thing I posted today/this morning. That and the other belongings that it came with it, knowing that they are here, home wise, made my day. :angel:

:hug:


Thank you for your replies to them, iKarine. :hug:
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20931
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Madrigal » 15 Jul 2016, 04:12

Hanging out with a friend! I feel like I'm a hermit crab coming out of my shell! lol
Image
FiaSpice
Posts: 20628
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby FiaSpice » 15 Jul 2016, 14:55

My aunt and her husband are safe, they were not in Nice anymore, new songs from Britney and Katy
Image
Philip84
Posts: 134
Joined: 10 Jul 2016, 16:18
Gender: Male

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Philip84 » 15 Jul 2016, 16:27

Good to hear that your Aunt and her Husband are safe FiaSpice.
FiaSpice
Posts: 20628
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby FiaSpice » 15 Jul 2016, 17:02

Philip84 wrote:Good to hear that your Aunt and her Husband are safe FiaSpice.

Thank you.
Image
Cait
Posts: 12904
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Cait » 05 Aug 2016, 04:08

My family grew by one (I'm sure its more but this is a bit closer to home), my cousin and cousin-in-law had their little person today! :D :D :D :D
FiaSpice
Posts: 20628
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby FiaSpice » 05 Aug 2016, 17:56

Congrats to your cousin Cait!

I got the deposit for a govenement credit and I forgot they change it according to the past financial year in August, it's higher than before. YAY more money.
Image
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20931
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Madrigal » 05 Aug 2016, 20:49

Getting new clothes!
Image
Cait
Posts: 12904
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Cait » 05 Aug 2016, 23:22

FiaSpice wrote:Congrats to your cousin Cait!


Thanks. I'm sure my cousin-in-law is happier, the little guy was 9libs (I don't know what that is in kg) 5oz.
FiaSpice
Posts: 20628
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby FiaSpice » 06 Aug 2016, 21:37

Cait wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:Congrats to your cousin Cait!


Thanks. I'm sure my cousin-in-law is happier, the little guy was 9libs (I don't know what that is in kg) 5oz.

I'm a weird one. Temperature in C (exept pool temperature, go figure), lenght in cm/m/km, but weigh is in pound. Holly molly 9 lb, this is something!
Image
Cait
Posts: 12904
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Cait » 06 Aug 2016, 21:53

FiaSpice wrote:
Cait wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:Congrats to your cousin Cait!


Thanks. I'm sure my cousin-in-law is happier, the little guy was 9libs (I don't know what that is in kg) 5oz.

I'm a weird one. Temperature in C (exept pool temperature, go figure), lenght in cm/m/km, but weigh is in pound. Holly molly 9 lb, this is something!


She went to the hospital at 1something am British Columbia time and he came into the world at 5.55am. She had him natural, no drugs (my mom would've loved that so).
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20931
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Madrigal » 09 Aug 2016, 04:31

Stranger Things. <3 <3
Image
Cait
Posts: 12904
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Cait » 16 Aug 2016, 09:49

Saw Paul McCartney yesterday.

The man sang like three hours without stopping!! Well, he did stop, but that was for the five-ten minute time out before he did the encore.

Edit: If you are a FB/Instagram follower, you'd see the pictures/videos I took with my iPhone. :grin:
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20931
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Madrigal » 17 Aug 2016, 01:55

Cait wrote:Saw Paul McCartney yesterday.

The man sang like three hours without stopping!! Well, he did stop, but that was for the five-ten minute time out before he did the encore.

Edit: If you are a FB/Instagram follower, you'd see the pictures/videos I took with my iPhone. :grin:



I definitely jammed out to your IG post of "Live and Let Die". lol Not gonna lie, was kinda hoping for a video of "Jet". :p
Image
Cait
Posts: 12904
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Cait » 17 Aug 2016, 02:35

Madrigal wrote:
Cait wrote:Saw Paul McCartney yesterday.

The man sang like three hours without stopping!! Well, he did stop, but that was for the five-ten minute time out before he did the encore.

Edit: If you are a FB/Instagram follower, you'd see the pictures/videos I took with my iPhone. :grin:



I definitely jammed out to your IG post of "Live and Let Die". lol Not gonna lie, was kinda hoping for a video of "Jet". :p


I recorded him doing it in FULL, ALL four minutes and sixteen seconds of it. ALL of the videos I took were songs in full. I only recorded ones that I liked the song enough to hold my iPhone for the full song of it, lol. I am so glad that my iPhone didn't pop up a window saying, "No more room, please delete some stuff!"
FiaSpice
Posts: 20628
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby FiaSpice » 17 Aug 2016, 17:08

Cait wrote:
Madrigal wrote:
Cait wrote:Saw Paul McCartney yesterday.

The man sang like three hours without stopping!! Well, he did stop, but that was for the five-ten minute time out before he did the encore.

Edit: If you are a FB/Instagram follower, you'd see the pictures/videos I took with my iPhone. :grin:



I definitely jammed out to your IG post of "Live and Let Die". lol Not gonna lie, was kinda hoping for a video of "Jet". :p


I recorded him doing it in FULL, ALL four minutes and sixteen seconds of it. ALL of the videos I took were songs in full. I only recorded ones that I liked the song enough to hold my iPhone for the full song of it, lol. I am so glad that my iPhone didn't pop up a window saying, "No more room, please delete some stuff!"

Sounds like you had an awsome tim there. I'm sure he put on a good show.
Image
Cait
Posts: 12904
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Cait » 17 Aug 2016, 21:45

FiaSpice wrote:
Cait wrote:
Madrigal wrote:
Cait wrote:Saw Paul McCartney yesterday.

The man sang like three hours without stopping!! Well, he did stop, but that was for the five-ten minute time out before he did the encore.

Edit: If you are a FB/Instagram follower, you'd see the pictures/videos I took with my iPhone. :grin:



I definitely jammed out to your IG post of "Live and Let Die". lol Not gonna lie, was kinda hoping for a video of "Jet". :p


I recorded him doing it in FULL, ALL four minutes and sixteen seconds of it. ALL of the videos I took were songs in full. I only recorded ones that I liked the song enough to hold my iPhone for the full song of it, lol. I am so glad that my iPhone didn't pop up a window saying, "No more room, please delete some stuff!"

Sounds like you had an awsome tim there. I'm sure he put on a good show.


Oh he did. Stephie, no Jet.
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20931
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Madrigal » 18 Aug 2016, 02:38

He didn't play "Jet"? :Dizzy: :Dizzy: :Dizzy:
Image
Cait
Posts: 12904
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Cait » 18 Aug 2016, 03:21

Madrigal wrote:He didn't play "Jet"? :Dizzy: :Dizzy: :Dizzy:


No Jet.
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20931
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: What MADE Your Day?

Postby Madrigal » 18 Aug 2016, 19:07

Ah, oh well. lol

Britney's new song made my day! :dee:
Image

Return to “Small Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests