3rd single any news?

Still from Denden with love...
miamau

3rd single any news?

Postby miamau » 13 Jan 2011, 18:23

Has there been any announcements if there will be a 3rd single from Real Love? My opinion is Sarah should do a Rihanna and push 5/6 singles from the album. It seems in most countries singles don't chart high anymore but that doesn't mean records don't sell. I hope X-Cell push the album and get rid of this notion 2 singles from an album is enough -it's not! Sarah has to get her crown back and i'm sure Real Love has a few more hits in it.
Hope a DVD of these shows she's been doing too comes out for us UK fans who get will never get her over here.
Still lovin' the album tho.
Sarahfan
Previous username(s): SARAHFAN
Custom Title: Sexy As Hell

Re: 3rd single any news?

Postby Sarahfan » 13 Jan 2011, 21:48

Well, there are rumors about third single and The greatest hits album, but nothing official...I agree, she definitely has to use much more from this album which is filled with hit-potential songs...To release only two singles from such a rich album would be both pity and stupid...
I honestly believe she will surprise us, so I expect something in spring...This is also important year, 10 years of SC brand, so there should be some speciales and other stuff...Let's hope and wait :)
jonathanspain

Postby jonathanspain » 13 Jan 2011, 22:05

I want a third single, but I think that there is no reason of releasing so many albums if there is no benefit from it... you have to exploit as much as you can from your work. It's tiring in some way!

IT would be amazing a GH album but I don't know if it will work well, of course I'll support her but it's confusing!
benben

Postby benben » 15 Jan 2011, 00:18

miamau wrote:Has there been any announcements if there will be a 3rd single from Real Love? My opinion is Sarah should do a Rihanna and push 5/6 singles from the album. It seems in most countries singles don't chart high anymore but that doesn't mean records don't sell. I hope X-Cell push the album and get rid of this notion 2 singles from an album is enough -it's not! Sarah has to get her crown back and i'm sure Real Love has a few more hits in it.
Hope a DVD of these shows she's been doing too comes out for us UK fans who get will never get her over here.

I agree, being from the UK all we have is the internet, no radio TV etc, I love this album and i really wish that they would push more singles, people who hear singles buy albums if they like it. you cant just throw 2 singles out and expect the sarah fans to keep her sales afloat, she dont sell like she did :/
myspace.com/ben_sc
shax

Postby shax » 18 Jan 2011, 19:55

miamau wrote:Has there been any announcements if there will be a 3rd single from Real Love? My opinion is Sarah should do a Rihanna and push 5/6 singles from the album. It seems in most countries singles don't chart high anymore but that doesn't mean records don't sell. I hope X-Cell push the album and get rid of this notion 2 singles from an album is enough -it's not! Sarah has to get her crown back and i'm sure Real Love has a few more hits in it.

There will be a third Single 100% but theres no Official Date at the moment but its for sure a song by Phrased Differently (british Producers).Everybody is hoping for a DVD but Universal is a tight azz :grin:
btw. Universal Music bought X-Cell a month ago.
miamau

Postby miamau » 23 Jan 2011, 21:02

After a search, i came across Phrased Differently website (producers of some of Real Love songs) they state Stand Up is the next single and will be out in the Spring.
Jed

Postby Jed » 23 Jan 2011, 21:07

miamau wrote:After a search, i came across Phrased Differently website (producers of some of Real Love songs) they state Stand Up is the next single and will be out in the Spring.

damn it :puke:
shax

Postby shax » 26 Jan 2011, 01:22

Jed wrote:
miamau wrote:After a search, i came across Phrased Differently website (producers of some of Real Love songs) they state Stand Up is the next single and will be out in the Spring.

damn it :puke:

Where exacly did they state "Stand Up" is the next Single coz I checked the Site a fews days ago and now but I didn´t find anything,some link please?
miamau

Postby miamau » 26 Jan 2011, 08:39

http://www.phraseddifferently.com/sampler/PDSMP24/

Is where i saw the info for Stand Up. Obviously still to be confirmed by Sarah and her team.
shax

Postby shax » 26 Jan 2011, 20:41

miamau wrote:http://www.phraseddifferently.com/sampler/PDSMP24/

Is where i saw the info for Stand Up. Obviously still to be confirmed by Sarah and her team.

Thanx,no wonder I didn´t found it in the first place,its damm hidden :grin:
kylie&sarahfan

Postby kylie&sarahfan » 10 Apr 2011, 17:21

I really hope it' s true, it's my fave song off the album =D
pita004

Postby pita004 » 28 Jun 2011, 22:20

More info is czech web site Sarah Connor. Web site www.sarah-connor.4fan.cz is back.

Return to “Sarah Connor”