Sugababes 2.0 Memories

Seven hours since you posted away, eleven coffees, Sugababes on play...
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Re: Sugababes 2.0 Memories

Postby Andreas » 15 Oct 2011, 23:07

Adding: They also looked fucking amazing back in 2005. All of the girls looked flawless, grown up and classy. It suited their sound perfectly :love:
ohmarkayam

Postby ohmarkayam » 16 Oct 2011, 00:16

and then Mutya leaves....(what a smart girl) lol
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 16 Oct 2011, 01:04

ohmarkayam wrote:and then Mutya leaves....(what a smart girl) lol

No one can blame her as she has admitted suffering from post birth depression and feeling guilty for being away from her child.
ohmarkayam

Postby ohmarkayam » 16 Oct 2011, 02:37

Andreas wrote:
ohmarkayam wrote:and then Mutya leaves....(what a smart girl) lol

No one can blame her as she has admitted suffering from post birth depression and feeling guilty for being away from her child.

and the releases a solo album and then asks for the sugababes name.... :Dizzy:
Charmingspice5
Custom Title: Show Me Love

Postby Charmingspice5 » 16 Oct 2011, 05:41

Andreas wrote:

I never saw this until today. Made me quite sad :(

"Taller In More Ways" is one of my all time favorite pop albums, it's as close to perfection as it comes. And it makes me really sad that they all felt it was their best and most personal album up until then. Howcome Mutya had to leave and make it all fall apart? It's quite evident she wasn't happy at that point, but still... Judging by her statements about wanting to work with Siobhan and Keisha again she probably regret ever leaving.

:( I wish i had known about the Sugababes so long ago, never got to see 2.0 or 3.0 for that matter. I didn't start to notice them til About A Girl, but their best music came from 2.0 imo I wish these 3 could come back together. They were amazing
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 18 Oct 2011, 07:10

Andreas wrote:

"Taller In More Ways" is one of my all time favorite pop albums, it's as close to perfection as it comes. And it makes me really sad that they all felt it was their best and most personal album up until then. Howcome Mutya had to leave and make it all fall apart? It's quite evident she wasn't happy at that point, but still... Judging by her statements about wanting to work with Siobhan and Keisha again she probably regret ever leaving.

I loved that interview! it makes me kinda mad that how FMH was so personal to Mutya and it was released without her. I thought that was kind of disrespectful. they should have gone with Gotta Be You instead as planned.

2.0 WERE the Sugababes imho.
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 08 Jan 2012, 02:16

Flawless. :love:
icecream

Postby icecream » 08 Jan 2012, 02:47

Andreas wrote:

Mutya did say in 2006 or 2007 she still would of be in the sugababes if they gave her more time when her daughter got ill. Anyway i guess they all learnt from their mistakes and it shows that they all appreciated that they have this second chance.

I guess its now Heidi regrets her decision siding with amelle.
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 08 Jan 2012, 15:57

Jay wrote:Image

2.0 cannot be beaten

icecream wrote:I guess its now Heidi regrets her decision siding with amelle.

Maybe her friendship with Amelle is worth more than we all think though and that includes a 2.0 reunion? just a thought, she and Amelle seem very tight to me.
icecream

Postby icecream » 08 Jan 2012, 19:16

schizophonic_spice wrote:
Jay wrote:Image

2.0 cannot be beaten

icecream wrote:I guess its now Heidi regrets her decision siding with amelle.

Maybe her friendship with Amelle is worth more than we all think though and that includes a 2.0 reunion? just a thought, she and Amelle seem very tight to me.

Maybe it doesnt affect them as Heidi and Amelle still living good as they are millionaires lol. They can do what they please so it is freedom to them that way.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 08 Jan 2012, 19:34

Yeah, just because 4.0 is a mess/joke now, it doesn't mean Heidi regrets joining Amelle* instead of Keisha. Maybe job-wise she knows that the band might be more credible now if it had been Keisha & Heidi + new member or even a 2.0 reunion. But personal-wise she's closer to Amelle than she ever was to Keisha or Mutya, so I guess she's fine.

*we still don't even know if that story about Heidi choosing Amelle instead of Keisha is real.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 08 Jan 2012, 19:46

And in all fairness Heidi doesn't strike me as a person who's gonna give a shit about not being part of this reunion.

She doesn't know Siobhan, and she fell out with both Keisha and Mutya so she's probably happier with Amelle and Jade as it is!
icecream

Postby icecream » 08 Jan 2012, 20:00

IER wrote:Yeah, just because 4.0 is a mess/joke now, it doesn't mean Heidi regrets joining Amelle* instead of Keisha. Maybe job-wise she knows that the band might be more credible now if it had been Keisha & Heidi + new member or even a 2.0 reunion. But personal-wise she's closer to Amelle than she ever was to Keisha or Mutya, so I guess she's fine.

*we still don't even know if that story about Heidi choosing Amelle instead of Keisha is real.

Well people dont even really need to say anything direct. Its obvious Heidi choosed Amelle there is no way a management or label will ever do this the way they did.

If heidi said no im not going to agree without Keisha then this would of never happen. I dont get it how people always defending Heidi. The truth is she is a BACKSTABBER and thats a fact people just need to face reality.
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 08 Jan 2012, 20:03

^But why is she a BACKSTABBER? She didn't like the way Keisha was treating Amelle, so left the band with Amelle. If anything, the management stabbed Keisha in the back for going ahead with Jade. I don't think Heidi and Amelle did anything wrong by leaving the band - they were risking their own careers.
ohmarkayam

Postby ohmarkayam » 08 Jan 2012, 20:33

There's not an official statement about this whole keisha drama..
not even Keisha has talked about it openly
so stop hating ppl you don't know...
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 08 Jan 2012, 22:51

icecream - you've got to let this discussion go! It's been repeated so many times now and obviously causes too much friction between everyone here. We've all had our say on the matter many times already, so there's no real need to go over this again. Especially as we're probably still in danger of losing this section.

Calling Heidi a backstabber most likely doesn't comply with this announcement: viewtopic.php?f=122&t=207100 ... so be careful!
icecream

Postby icecream » 09 Jan 2012, 00:06

CSweet7 wrote:^But why is she a BACKSTABBER? She didn't like the way Keisha was treating Amelle, so left the band with Amelle. If anything, the management stabbed Keisha in the back for going ahead with Jade. I don't think Heidi and Amelle did anything wrong by leaving the band - they were risking their own careers.

Ok if Heidi and Amelle left the group then they should of say no to management to carry on as a sugababe with Keisha.
icecream

Postby icecream » 09 Jan 2012, 00:07

Jay wrote:icecream - you've got to let this discussion go! It's been repeated so many times now and obviously causes too much friction between everyone here. We've all had our say on the matter many times already, so there's no real need to go over this again. Especially as we're probably still in danger of losing this section.

Calling Heidi a backstabber most likely doesn't comply with this announcement: viewtopic.php?f=122&t=207100 ... so be careful!

I wont talk on the matter no more but it pisses me off when people on this board act dumb like Heidi is a saint. All im just saying people need to face reality.

Return to “Sugababes & Solo”