(updated) Mod / Admin message to Users of this forum

Seven hours since you posted away, eleven coffees, Sugababes on play...
schizophonic_spice

Re: (updated) Mod / Admin message to Users of this forum

Postby schizophonic_spice » 16 Dec 2011, 22:13

CSweet7 wrote:But three people who have worked with her in close proximity have labelled her a bully. I didn't believe it when it was just Siobhan's comments about her bullying her, but when Heidi AND Amelle said she was bullying them/hard to work with or whatever it does look a bit suspicious. Heidi was really close to Keisha, but chose Amelle when push came to shove so Keisha must have been difficult or Heidi wouldn't do something like that. And at the end of the day, I have no proof that she is/was a bully, but then you have no proof that she isn't either.

Your words here speak on behalf of my feeling regarding Keisha, before September 2009 I never had an issue with her but when three people you have worked with in a pop band want out due to your presence it says something and even though we dont know the full story three different people says alot without needing to know everything.

Anyway I hope the forum doesn't close, everyone just needs to watch what they say and try and get along regardless of different opinions.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 16 Dec 2011, 22:25

schizophonic_spice wrote:Anyway I hope the forum doesn't close, everyone just needs to watch what they say and try and get along regardless of different opinions.

Pot, kettle.
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 16 Dec 2011, 22:42

TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 16 Dec 2011, 22:49

You're both as bad as each other! :laugh:
mysterious
Custom Title: lets go eskimo

Postby mysterious » 18 Dec 2011, 23:00

^^exactly. even though other people have been quite trashy in this forum, both Stitch and schizophonic_spice have turned this into a place for personal fights over Keisha and 4.0. it's not a general problem in this forum, it's these two people.

I'm sad to say this, because I actually like both of them, but guys, if you have any problem regarding ANYTHING you should just solve it privately, this is not the place for that.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 19 Dec 2011, 04:03

Yeah, it's only us...
dbomb12

Postby dbomb12 » 20 Dec 2011, 18:28

You guys may not be the only ones but you are the main ones depending on which one starts it first, which is why people think it's only you 2!
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 20 Dec 2011, 20:06

I take the bait admittedly but rarely start it. It's only because I'm defending an innocent woman's name.
mysterious
Custom Title: lets go eskimo

Postby mysterious » 21 Dec 2011, 00:16

dbomb12 wrote:You guys may not be the only ones but you are the main ones depending on which one starts it first, which is why people think it's only you 2!

exactly. and I've said that, it's not only you, but you are the repetitive ones that end up causing the stir.
breezyspice
Mod
Custom Title: Breezy

Postby breezyspice » 05 Mar 2012, 21:23

I want to generally thank everyone on behalf of the mod team as we feel that even if only gradual - this forum is slowly becoming better again.

We did come across/were notified of some posts that half crossed the line/half didn't. Basically the reminder is to watch the tone, ESPECIALLY in a specific-Sugababe threads. Stating your opinion in an intelligent and respectful way to others is okay, but slating celebrities and making the forum an un-fun place for everyone else, is not.

Saying something like "So-and-so is a bitch!" and "My thoughts on this are: ...." are two completely different things. Fans don't want to read your derogatory remarks about their favorite celebrities. You don't need to slate them just to get your opinion or thoughts across. And, if you hate them that much, don't go into a thread that is centric around them.

A friendly reminder and thank you for helping to keep DenDen a great place to be!

:music: :hug:

Return to “Sugababes & Solo”