(updated) Mod / Admin message to Users of this forum

Seven hours since you posted away, eleven coffees, Sugababes on play...
wildhope
Previous username(s): crashworld

Re: Mod / Admin message to Users of this forum

Postby wildhope » 17 Nov 2011, 21:15

I think you have missed my earlier posts. Everyone has a part in contributing to what have happened. It's a matter who contributed more or less. And I am not trying to pinpoint anyone or so, but you have to admit that almost 95% of the posts on 4.0 are just trash talks with no constructive comments. And the mocking of 4.0 supporters and the fact that people can still enjoy 4.0 are not helping anyone at all.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Nov 2011, 21:16

Veli wrote:
Stitch wrote:
See, this is another thing. Recently you've just been sarcastic or nasty to members. Shouldn't you be warned for being a nuisance in this forum rather than those who have an opinion on music? This is why this forum is ridiculous.

Jamie, you're cracking me up. Recently... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

From now on, anytime it happens from any member, I'm gonna report it. After all, that's essentially what this forum is now - the "omg someone said something vaguely negative - REPORT I'M SO UPSET BY THIS!!!!!!!!!" attitude doesn't just apply to some, after all ;)
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Nov 2011, 21:17

wildhope wrote:I think you have missed my earlier posts. Everyone has a part in contributing to what have happened. It's a matter who contributed more or less. And I am not trying to pinpoint anyone or so, but you have to admit that almost 95% of the posts on 4.0 are just trash talks with no constructive comments. And the mocking of 4.0 supporters and the fact that people can still enjoy 4.0 are not helping anyone at all.

"Keisha will flop"
"Keisha is a bully"
"Keisha is the worst person ever"
"Keisha is horrible"

etc etc etc. These same points get brought up constantly as well. I guarantee that if the 4.0 negativity went away, Keisha bashing would still be acceptable.
wildhope

Postby wildhope » 17 Nov 2011, 21:19

"Vaguely negative" is an understatement for some of the cases we have seen here.
Veli
Custom Title: The Piccie King

Postby Veli » 17 Nov 2011, 21:19

But then users like Tiiger who only ever say negative things would be gone. And seeing he's still here obviously that's not a reason enough. It only applies when a mod is a fan of a group and is not happy with the subforum of that group. If you or me report someone, it'll be ignored.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Nov 2011, 21:22

wildhope wrote:"Vaguely negative" is an understatement for some of the cases we have seen here.

Even so, that's how it is nowadays. And quite frankly, there have been some horrific things written about a poor, innocent woman who has done nothing wrong but be forcibly removed from a pop group she started that I didn't report because I have balls and don't need to cry to the mods/admin everytime I see something bad, but I'm highly tempted to go back and report every negative thing ever said under these new rules. If certain people (as that's the codeword we're using now, right?) get butthurt over things, then so will we.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Nov 2011, 21:23

Veli wrote:But then users like Tiiger who only ever say negative things would be gone. And seeing he's still here obviously that's not a reason enough. It only applies when a mod is a fan of a group and is not happy with the subforum of that group. If you or me report someone, it'll be ignored.

I've reported posts in here before about Keisha that have been foul and got PM's back that said "No action needed" yet posts nowhere near as horrible about 4.0 get warned. It's unfair.
wildhope

Postby wildhope » 17 Nov 2011, 21:26

So it's acceptable for you to call Cheryl Cole a rascist constantly just because she beat up a person of colour?
I don't want to say any more coz I don't see the point in explaining to you.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Nov 2011, 21:27

wildhope wrote:So it's acceptable for you to call Cheryl Cole a rascist constantly just because she beat up a person of colour?
I don't want to say any more coz I don't see the point in explaining to you.

I've explained my reasons for that millions of times, I'm not going into that. Plus, that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. If people have been offended by the truth, they're welcome to report my posts or grow some balls and let it wash over them.
Veli

Postby Veli » 17 Nov 2011, 21:35

Stitch wrote:
I've reported posts in here before about Keisha that have been foul and got PM's back that said "No action needed" yet posts nowhere near as horrible about 4.0 get warned. It's unfair.

Probably cause CowardlySpice is the one who read your report and they're a 4.0 fan. :shrug:
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 18 Nov 2011, 05:15

I think everyone needs to calm down a bit and move on from this! :( Definitely going around in circles now. I also feel if there's any *personal* issues between certain members, then they should try and sort out their differences via PM.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 18 Nov 2011, 22:36

Am I the only one that thinks the situation wasn't THAT bad?

Yeah we had a lot of bitching going on, but like Stitch said, it worked both ways. People called Keisha a bully and other called Amelle a bitch and so on. It was well balanced. Obviously it's a bit sad that the Sugababes became a battleground... But seeing the current group status at least that ketp the forum alive. And it's not like this is an official forum where the band members read us and get upset because of bad coments.

I agree that if certain users were having personal fights because of this matter, it needed to be solved. But, to be honest, without people talking shit about Keisha/4.0 and some trolls from now and then, this forum will be death in no time unless all of a sudden the girls become an active band or solo artists again with loads of promo and things to discuss.

I agree that the kidn fo users that aren't a fan of any line up or solo Sugababe that come here just to talk shit should be fired from this forum asap. But I don't mind Keisha fans critisizing 4.0 or the other way round. I actually enjoy it. But maybe it's just me.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
mysterious
Custom Title: lets go eskimo

Postby mysterious » 20 Nov 2011, 23:58

The problem is: it's all the SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I don't care if people bash 4.0 or Keisha - I freaking love BOTH - the problem is that it's been so repetitive that it is getting annoying as hell. some people just cannot move from "Splendababes" or "Keisha is a bully", I mean, COME ON. I'm sure these people have other things to say than just bashing and trying to sound funny by trashing the forums.
mats

Postby mats » 21 Nov 2011, 23:39

I think we need all need to meditate on this to make things work in this forum

Credit: Vomiting Porpoise
Hungy
Admin
Custom Title: DDs resident biatch

Re: (updated) Mod / Admin message to Users of this forum

Postby Hungy » 16 Dec 2011, 08:18

updated first post in this thread.
I'm on facebook now, just search for my name in the Calgary, AB network.
I'm the person in the orange Tigger hat in the picture below:
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 16 Dec 2011, 19:06

Hungy wrote:The mods/admins are also aware of some users (from both "sides") reporting posts just to maliciously get other users in trouble, and also in attempts to make fun of the automatic warning rule in this forum. Because some users are obviously here with immature attitudes in attempts to:
1) put down the group/solo
2) put down fans who are "on the opposite" side of them, and
3) harrass the mods/admins because they don't like the sticky warning,

If even one single point of that is aimed at me, I shall not be impressed. I have reported posts due to actual needing to be reported. This is all absolute bullshit now, I'm sorry, but people like schizophonic_spice are ruining this entire forum for everybody, not the likes of me. Plus, the automatic warning system obviously isn't in place or there'd be people being warned left right and centre. It is clearly a case of being pro-4.0 and that's all. It's pathetic.
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 16 Dec 2011, 19:21

I know I only joined in August of this year but I have been reading DenDen ever since Keisha left the group, and I think that the hate towards 4.0 generally has been much greater than the hate towards Keisha. Certain members have constantly referred to Amelle and Heidi as 'bitches' for two years and directed all forms of hate towards them and recently before the ban was imposed there were some members hoping Heidi would hit her head on Dancing On Ice and calling Amelle 'Anal' all the time and it wasn't funny and got beyond a 'joke'. Other members make out that Keisha is queen of all that can do no wrong and that everything she says is gospel, but in fairness, in the case of being a 'bully' the evidence is stacked against her. I'm both pro-Keisha and pro-4.0 and want both to succeed and whilst critizing something should not be banned on a forum, the constant hate to either Keisha or the current Sugababes should just stop as it's getting boring and I don't want this forum to be shut down.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 16 Dec 2011, 19:27

There is NO evidence of her being a 'bully'. She even did an anti bullying campaign, for God sake. There's evidence of her being difficult to work with. There's a massive difference there. Calling an innocent person a bully is wrong. One member said about Heidi hitting her head, not several. You obviously have a more pro-4.0 attitude and/or are biased towards them or you'd realise that the Keisha hate is at least equal to the 4.0 hate, if not more.
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 16 Dec 2011, 19:36

But three people who have worked with her in close proximity have labelled her a bully. I didn't believe it when it was just Siobhan's comments about her bullying her, but when Heidi AND Amelle said she was bullying them/hard to work with or whatever it does look a bit suspicious. Heidi was really close to Keisha, but chose Amelle when push came to shove so Keisha must have been difficult or Heidi wouldn't do something like that. And at the end of the day, I have no proof that she is/was a bully, but then you have no proof that she isn't either.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 16 Dec 2011, 19:39

I'm not gonna argue this out again. Let the forum get shut down. I genuinely couldn't care anymore. At least then these stupid Keisha haters won't be able to be so deluded.
Veli

Postby Veli » 16 Dec 2011, 19:55

Jaime, don't fall in this trap and just stop replying. Put two and two together. There must be a reason why this topic is not locked. ;)
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 16 Dec 2011, 19:56

Sigh. I can't believe this is being thrashed out yet again, and in this thread as well. :dizzy: There was really no need! :(

It's just another nail in the coffin for this forum section now. :hmm:
Veli

Postby Veli » 16 Dec 2011, 20:02

I stopped replying to this thread a long time ago. Thinking everyone else will realize the only thing this topic causes is more arguments. But people keep on fueling the fire and it gets worse and worse.

So let's just agree that we all stop posting here so we won't argue over the same things over and over again.
TheDoctor

Postby TheDoctor » 16 Dec 2011, 20:05

But I really don't want this forum to end, I love reading about the Sugababes with other people who like them. I'm just annoyed with every thread being turned in to either:

1) Keisha's a bully
2) Keisha isn't and she's a lovely person
3) 4.0 are complete bitches
Veli

Postby Veli » 16 Dec 2011, 21:04

^ By "here" I meant this topic, not the Sugababes forum.

Return to “Sugababes & Solo”