Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Hey, Hey, Can You Hear Me? Ooooooooh
User avatar
Becks
Posts: 4303
Joined: 27 Dec 2005, 20:12
Gender: Female
Country: Norway
Location: N 53.27.45 W 2.17.28

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Becks » 09 Jun 2008, 13:40

Jessy wrote:did anyone notice that the first goal was offside?


It was a very tough call, but I think Klose looked level. If he was offside he only had like a toenail in front :p
Jessy
Posts: 20212
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Emily
Country: Maldives
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Jessy » 09 Jun 2008, 14:57

Becks89 wrote:
Jessy wrote:did anyone notice that the first goal was offside?


It was a very tough call, but I think Klose looked level. If he was offside he only had like a toenail in front :p


it was the whole leg actually and that means a part of the body you can score a goal with! which is considered offside :p

the match could have ended as well as a tie. but of course i am thankful we won :angel:
Image
User avatar
Becks
Posts: 4303
Joined: 27 Dec 2005, 20:12
Gender: Female
Country: Norway
Location: N 53.27.45 W 2.17.28

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Becks » 09 Jun 2008, 15:11

Jessy wrote:it was the whole leg actually and that means a part of the body you can score a goal with! which is considered offside :p


I know what is considered offside, I'm just saying I think he looked level from the angles I saw.
Sara23
Posts: 1358
Joined: 12 Sep 2004, 23:59
Country: Poland
Location: Poland -> Szczecin

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Sara23 » 09 Jun 2008, 15:12

Very nice of him not to celebrate his goals as well.
Exactly. It was also nice that he wore the Polish player's shirt after the final whistle. Very good, exciting game. Germany deserved to win. Too bad we didn't make profit from our few chances.

I'm in love with German's coach :love: :$
ImageImageImage
credit : Alaiya & Adelina
Jessy
Posts: 20212
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Emily
Country: Maldives
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Jessy » 09 Jun 2008, 16:01

Sara23 wrote:I'm in love with German's coach :love: :$


why is that? :D
Image
User avatar
King
Posts: 6652
Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 12:43
Gender: Male

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby King » 09 Jun 2008, 16:19

Jessy wrote:
Becks89 wrote:Lol, that's a nice plan. I don't like Croatia so I don't want them to go through, but I really don't think they'll lose against Austria.


if slaven bilić lets ivan klasnić play they will lose :p hes so overmotivated cuz hes looking for a new club. i fear its not gonna work out the way hes planned it... he'll be jobless in august, the greedy prick! :hum:

LOL i got no clue really, it could even be germany on the last place in the end with that defense open like barn door! :think:

anyway --> :germany: :germany: :germany: :germany: :germany: :germany: :germany: :germany: :germany: :germany: :germany:


Klasnić will not play. :)

Croatia will end up 2nd, Germany first. Croatia will go on Portugal in the next round, and then they will lose.
Image
User avatar
King
Posts: 6652
Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 12:43
Gender: Male

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby King » 09 Jun 2008, 16:25

Becks89 wrote:Totally undeserved victory for Croatia. If they hadn't gotten the penalty they never would've scored. They did have most of the play in the beginning of the first half but did nothing but defend in the second half, Austria deserved at least a draw, they were far better. And what a fucking disgrace the Croatian team is, rolling around constantly like a bunch of sad little bitches. Especially Olic, fucking twat acting like he's been shot in the face. :despise:


WTF? The judge was a dickhead. It's true that Croatia didn't play good in the 2nd half, but the judge was on Austrian side. That idiot from Austria kicked Olić with his hand then with his leg and he didn't get a yellow card, as that would be his 2nd yellow and he would get a red card.
And R. Kovač got yellow card for nothing, he didn't even touch that player.
Image
Jessy
Posts: 20212
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Emily
Country: Maldives
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Jessy » 09 Jun 2008, 17:22

Becks89 wrote:
Jessy wrote:it was the whole leg actually and that means a part of the body you can score a goal with! which is considered offside :p


I know what is considered offside, I'm just saying I think he looked level from the angles I saw.


i reckon the analyses are better on german tv. obviously cuz its about our team :laugh: i guessed you had seen as many angles as i have.
Image
Jessy
Posts: 20212
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Emily
Country: Maldives
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Jessy » 09 Jun 2008, 17:23

jeannot_moore wrote:...but the judge was on Austrian side.


then austria would have won darling :p *cough* referee pay off scandals *cough* oh wait, thats only common in italy and this is EURO :angel:
Image
User avatar
Becks
Posts: 4303
Joined: 27 Dec 2005, 20:12
Gender: Female
Country: Norway
Location: N 53.27.45 W 2.17.28

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Becks » 09 Jun 2008, 17:36

jeannot_moore wrote:WTF? The judge was a dickhead. It's true that Croatia didn't play good in the 2nd half, but the judge was on Austrian side. That idiot from Austria kicked Olić with his hand then with his leg and he didn't get a yellow card, as that would be his 2nd yellow and he would get a red card.
And R. Kovač got yellow card for nothing, he didn't even touch that player.


What the hell are you on about? There was nothing wrong with the referee. Yes, Pogatetz could've been sent off for the foul on Olic, but when Olic throws himself down to the ground and acts as if he has been shot, it's not easy for the referee to think that there was a foul there originally. Either way Austria played better, which has nothing to do with the referee, and deserved a lot more than to lose to a bunch of diving idiots. And a two-footed tackle on a player is not "nothing".
MUFCTFC
Posts: 494
Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 19:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Red Devil
Country: Canada
Location: Toronto (Spice City), Ontario, Canada

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby MUFCTFC » 09 Jun 2008, 18:22

Jessy wrote:poldi is one of the dumbest player in the world but at least he knew he shouldnt celebrate this too much! ;)


Lol, what are you talking about? Prinz Poldi is awesome. All heil Das Wunderkind!
Image
Sara23
Posts: 1358
Joined: 12 Sep 2004, 23:59
Country: Poland
Location: Poland -> Szczecin

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Sara23 » 09 Jun 2008, 19:52

Jessy wrote:
Sara23 wrote:I'm in love with German's coach :love: :$


why is that? :D


I find him attractive as a man at his age + he seems to be polite and thoughtful :)
ImageImageImage
credit : Alaiya & Adelina
User avatar
King
Posts: 6652
Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 12:43
Gender: Male

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby King » 09 Jun 2008, 20:07

I'm not saying Croatia played better than Austria (well they did for the first half an hour), but Croatia will send a letter to UEFA because the judge was unfair.

Hopefully Croatia will win against Germany (they have no luck with Croatia), but if they play like they played against Austria they will lose HARD.
Image
Ish
Posts: 3612
Joined: 06 Sep 2004, 18:26
Gender: Female
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Ish » 09 Jun 2008, 20:08

What is the point in complaining about the referee if you win?
Image
User avatar
King
Posts: 6652
Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 12:43
Gender: Male

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby King » 09 Jun 2008, 20:11

:Ish: wrote:What is the point in complaining about the referee if you win?


It shows they want fair play. There's too many cameras around to act like he did and to not react at some obvious mistakes.
Image
User avatar
Becks
Posts: 4303
Joined: 27 Dec 2005, 20:12
Gender: Female
Country: Norway
Location: N 53.27.45 W 2.17.28

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Becks » 09 Jun 2008, 20:32

jeannot_moore wrote:
:Ish: wrote:What is the point in complaining about the referee if you win?


It shows they want fair play.


LOL. Oh my God, that's like the biggest joke since... Alan Hansen.
MUFCTFC
Posts: 494
Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 19:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Red Devil
Country: Canada
Location: Toronto (Spice City), Ontario, Canada

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby MUFCTFC » 09 Jun 2008, 20:38

Becks89 wrote:
jeannot_moore wrote:
:Ish: wrote:What is the point in complaining about the referee if you win?


It shows they want fair play.


LOL. Oh my God, that's like the biggest joke since... Alan Hansen.


Hey didn't you know? You won't win anything with kids......when your club is named arsenal. :devil:
Image
Ish
Posts: 3612
Joined: 06 Sep 2004, 18:26
Gender: Female
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Ish » 09 Jun 2008, 23:25

Alan Hansen cracked me up with his comments about the France - Romania match.
Image
MUFCTFC
Posts: 494
Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 19:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Red Devil
Country: Canada
Location: Toronto (Spice City), Ontario, Canada

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby MUFCTFC » 10 Jun 2008, 04:46

:Ish: wrote:Alan Hansen cracked me up with his comments about the France - Romania match.


What did he say? "If France want to win, they have to score more goals than Romania" ? Hahahaha, that sounds like a Hansen-ism.
Image
User avatar
songbird
Posts: 2152
Joined: 28 Nov 2004, 16:00
Gender: Female
Country: Germany
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby songbird » 10 Jun 2008, 05:05

Sara23 wrote:
Jessy wrote:
Sara23 wrote:I'm in love with German's coach :love: :$


why is that? :D


I find him attractive as a man at his age + he seems to be polite and thoughtful :)


I agree that he looks great for his age and I think that he is a
very stylish man that seems to know a lot about fashion.
Image
User avatar
Anja Aloud
Posts: 3090
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: R.I.P. MJ
Country: Germany
Location: Bremen
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Anja Aloud » 10 Jun 2008, 09:39

YAAAY, Germany wooon! :D :lovers:

Prinz Poldi! :love: And Clemens Fritz had an amazing day, too! :love:

As for the off-side ... they said one foot was probably off-side and such desicions should be taken in favour of the forward. And really ... how's a referee supposed to see within like 1/8 of a second that a freaking foot his off-side? LOL! I think we deserved the win, even though Poland was quite strong. Gomez really should have scored, he needs to control is nerves a bit more, but I'm sure he'll lern that!

The game Poland - Croatia will be very interesting, I think the winner of that game will reach the next round. Sorry to Austria, but as of now, I don't see many chances of them to get through.

Loved the press conference afterwards where Poldi was asked if his family jewels were okay. :angel:
Jessy
Posts: 20212
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Emily
Country: Maldives
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Jessy » 10 Jun 2008, 11:03

songbird wrote:... and I think that he is a very stylish man that seems to know a lot about fashion.


aka gay :p


@anja: i know that such desicions should be taken in favour of the forward but i still think it was offside...
Image
User avatar
Wunderkind
Posts: 330
Joined: 29 Nov 2007, 23:24
Gender: Male
Location: Cruising between Vienna and Turin
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Wunderkind » 10 Jun 2008, 15:47

What an awful way to lose.. Austria was so much better than Croatia. I was there in the stadium and i swear i havent even sat down properly and there was already that goal. Everybody around me was like: what's going on?

Germany vs poland.. well the germans are really strong. They are those tall built monsters who have the abilitly to kick the ball precisely in the desired direction.
Image
User avatar
King
Posts: 6652
Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 12:43
Gender: Male

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby King » 10 Jun 2008, 15:50

Wunderkind wrote:What an awful way to lose.. Austria was so much better than Croatia. I was there in the stadium and i swear i havent even sat down properly and there was already that goal. Everybody around me was like: what's going on?


Austria was better than Croatia in the 2nd half, but they still couldn't score, so obviously they weren't SO MUCH better. :)
Image
User avatar
Wunderkind
Posts: 330
Joined: 29 Nov 2007, 23:24
Gender: Male
Location: Cruising between Vienna and Turin
Contact:

Re: Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Postby Wunderkind » 10 Jun 2008, 15:53

jeannot_moore wrote:
Wunderkind wrote:What an awful way to lose.. Austria was so much better than Croatia. I was there in the stadium and i swear i havent even sat down properly and there was already that goal. Everybody around me was like: what's going on?


Austria was better than Croatia in the 2nd half, but they still couldn't score, so obviously they weren't SO MUCH better. :)


Oh shut up! ;) btw that pic is in your sig.. i was there carrying that flat football thingie around!
Image

Return to “Euro 2008”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests