[JUN 20] Spice Girls: Offical pens and SYBT US and UK

Buy and sell your Spice-related stuff here!
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

[JUN 20] Spice Girls: Offical pens and SYBT US and UK

Postby FiaSpice » 22 Nov 2016, 19:41

Because I change the prices and the availability, check out my ebay for Spice Girls stuff.

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/fiaspice?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Last edited by FiaSpice on 20 Jun 2017, 22:06, edited 36 times in total.
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Ride it promo CDs - BI Asian editions - SG single + DVD

Postby FiaSpice » 28 Nov 2016, 14:20

I found new things
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
joncastro
Posts: 4
Joined: 08 Nov 2016, 21:59

Re: Ride it promo CDs - BI Asian editions - SG single + DVD

Postby joncastro » 30 Nov 2016, 03:42

Hello there

I wanna these ones:

Geri
Ride it 1 track promo sealed: $10
Ride it 4 tracks promo: $15

Melanie C
BI Chinese edition w/poster and lyrics book in Chinese & English: $45
BI Singapore CD/DVD $25

With shipping to Brazil. How can we do?
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Ride it promo CDs - BI Asian editions - SG single + DVD

Postby FiaSpice » 30 Nov 2016, 16:02

joncastro wrote:Hello there

I wanna these ones:

Geri
Ride it 1 track promo sealed: $10
Ride it 4 tracks promo: $15

Melanie C
BI Chinese edition w/poster and lyrics book in Chinese & English: $45
BI Singapore CD/DVD $25

With shipping to Brazil. How can we do?

I'll check how much it would cost and I'll come back to you.
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
Spice-Invaders
Posts: 1971
Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Country: France
Location: France

Re: Ride it promo CDs - BI Asian editions - SG single + DVD

Postby Spice-Invaders » 04 Dec 2016, 14:54

FiaSpice wrote:
joncastro wrote:Hello there

I wanna these ones:

Geri
Ride it 1 track promo sealed: $10
Ride it 4 tracks promo: $15

Melanie C
BI Chinese edition w/poster and lyrics book in Chinese & English: $45
BI Singapore CD/DVD $25

With shipping to Brazil. How can we do?

I'll check how much it would cost and I'll come back to you.



Don't know if it's still available but I am interested too... including Say you'll be there.
Shipping to France.
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Ride it promo CDs - BI Asian editions - SG single + DVD

Postby FiaSpice » 05 Dec 2016, 16:55

Spice-Invaders wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:
joncastro wrote:Hello there

I wanna these ones:

Geri
Ride it 1 track promo sealed: $10
Ride it 4 tracks promo: $15

Melanie C
BI Chinese edition w/poster and lyrics book in Chinese & English: $45
BI Singapore CD/DVD $25

With shipping to Brazil. How can we do?

I'll check how much it would cost and I'll come back to you.



Don't know if it's still available but I am interested too... including Say you'll be there.
Shipping to France.

Bonjour!
The Singapore BI is spoken for, but the rest is available. Want me to check shipping for both Ride it promo, Chinese BI and SYBT?
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: [UPDATE] 13 Dec Ride it promo CDs - MC Albums - SG single+DVD+VHS

Postby FiaSpice » 13 Dec 2016, 20:07

New stuff again
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: UPDATED 18 Dec PROMO-CD-12"-DVD-VHS-Singles : Geri Ride it - MC Albums - SG film+SYBT &+

Postby FiaSpice » 18 Dec 2016, 21:57

new update
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Jan. 10 Dec PROMO-CD-12"-DVD-VHS-Singles-other : Melanie C, Spice Girls

Postby FiaSpice » 10 Jan 2017, 15:49

All shipping prices included now.
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: [FEB 1] PROMO-CD-DVD-VHS-Singles-other: Melanie C + Spice Girls + Emma

Postby FiaSpice » 02 Feb 2017, 17:07

Added Emma Free Me US CD album and The Fab Five. Picture to come
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: [FEB 7] CD-DVD-VHS-Singles-Merch: Melanie C + Spice Girls + Emma

Postby FiaSpice » 16 Feb 2017, 16:07

I added Say You'll be There CD2

Say you'll be there UK CD 2 single: $0.99+ $11 shipping
It's in pretty bad shape and without poster, hence the 99¢ price
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: [MAR 6] CD-DVD-VHS-Singles-Sticker Book: Melanie C + Spice Girls - SYBT - Movie...

Postby FiaSpice » 06 Mar 2017, 16:29

New update: I don't ship to Asia anymore, too many problem with shipping which just costed me a whole lot of money.
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: [APR 9] Spice GirlsCD-DVD-VHS-Singles-Sticker Book - SYBT - Movie...

Postby FiaSpice » 09 Apr 2017, 15:29

with Spiceworld double stickers
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: [APR 19] Spice Girls CD-DVD-VHS-PENs-Singles-Sticker Book - SYBT - Movie...

Postby FiaSpice » 19 Apr 2017, 14:38

+ ballpoint pen
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here

Return to “Marketplace”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest