Tell me Why promo - live track!?

Buy and sell your Spice-related stuff here!
Joshuaspice

Tell me Why promo - live track!?

Postby Joshuaspice » 11 Mar 2017, 13:10

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spice-Girls-Tel ... Sw0fhXmUwM

Legit?, i don't think they preformed it live but that might be a pre made edit for if they did decide to preform it..??
spicyhot

Re: Tell me Why promo - live track!?

Postby spicyhot » 11 Mar 2017, 13:45

I'm pretty sure it's legit. http://ultimatespice.online.fr/ has it posted on their website.
Agent_Spice
Custom Title: Escrow Spice

Postby Agent_Spice » 12 Mar 2017, 06:30

The CD-R is legit - there's a couple different versions of it that have popped up on eBay.

I also wanted to highly recommend the seller of this auction if anybody was considering bidding on this or any of her other items.

I've dealt with her on a number of occasions and she's an absolute pleasure. She's exceptional with communication, dispatches items very quickly, describes them accurately, and packages her items safely and securely. I've filled in a number of gaps in my collection thanks to her. I also find her prices to be competitive and her shipping charges reasonable (I'm in the US too so I can't comment on international shipping), but I find her to be extremely fair. If there was a difference between the shipping quote and the actual cost, she'd refund me the difference - without me contacting her about it. I would absolutely deal with her again in the future should the opportunity arise and I can't praise her enough.
AldoSpicetemp

Postby AldoSpicetemp » 12 Mar 2017, 11:41

it is on youtube but is only the music remix.No live performance lol
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 13 Mar 2017, 16:53

Very legit. it leaked a long time ago. It's just a track they would have mimed to if it would have been a single.
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 13 Mar 2017, 16:55

Agent_Spice wrote:The CD-R is legit - there's a couple different versions of it that have popped up on eBay.

I also wanted to highly recommend the seller of this auction if anybody was considering bidding on this or any of her other items.

I've dealt with her on a number of occasions and she's an absolute pleasure. She's exceptional with communication, dispatches items very quickly, describes them accurately, and packages her items safely and securely. I've filled in a number of gaps in my collection thanks to her. I also find her prices to be competitive and her shipping charges reasonable (I'm in the US too so I can't comment on international shipping), but I find her to be extremely fair. If there was a difference between the shipping quote and the actual cost, she'd refund me the difference - without me contacting her about it. I would absolutely deal with her again in the future should the opportunity arise and I can't praise her enough.

She is/was a dendener, I remember interacting with her.
Last edited by FiaSpice on 14 Mar 2017, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
Joshuaspice

Postby Joshuaspice » 14 Mar 2017, 10:54

Agent_Spice wrote:The CD-R is legit - there's a couple different versions of it that have popped up on eBay.

Thank you for the info!
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 14 Mar 2017, 12:40

AldoSpiceboy wrote:it is on youtube but is only the music remix.No live performance lol

Can you post a link, please, I can't find it on my phone. Is it blocked on mobile phones then?

Ok, I found this one but it's rather impossible that's the talked about track as they would hardly mimed to a song without vocals at all, right?! :dizzy:

Last edited by The Spice Girls on 14 Mar 2017, 12:55, edited 1 time in total.
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 14 Mar 2017, 12:41

FiaSpice wrote:Very legit. it leaked a long time ago. It's just a track they would have mimed to if it would have been a single.

Do you know where can we find the whole thing now?! TMW is one of my faves!
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 14 Mar 2017, 16:26

The Spice Girls wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:Very legit. it leaked a long time ago. It's just a track they would have mimed to if it would have been a single.

Do you know where can we find the whole thing now?! TMW is one of my faves!

I have no idea. I think it was shared here, before the ban on mp3, I'm not sure. I wasn't much interested by those tracks, more the remix from the orange promo.

Return to “Marketplace”