The Saturdays: Hits So Far

Pick up the board and post on it, spam up the place if you want it.
IconicSpice

The Saturdays: Hits So Far

Postby IconicSpice » 04 Jun 2012, 14:04

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Don%27t_Care

Now this is on wikipedia so take it with a pinch of salt, nut according to it they are releasing a song called "You Dont Care" which will be paqrt of a greatest hits album as titled above, this quite excites me, it would appear to be a compilation album with new songs, Wikipedia sais the song have been given positive reviews and haled, and that it could be their biggest hit also that it should be their debut US release, but this is on wikipedia lets not get to ahead of ourselves hahaha :D
Jay
Mod

Re: The Saturdays: Hits So Far

Postby Jay » 04 Jun 2012, 16:24

Seems like someone has been having fun/wasting their time on Wikipedia. Apparently it's already #1 in France & Denmark - incredible for a song no one has heard! :D ;)
IconicSpice

Postby IconicSpice » 04 Jun 2012, 19:15

Jay wrote:Seems like someone has been having fun/wasting their time on Wikipedia. Apparently it's already #1 in France & Denmark - incredible for a song no one has heard! :D ;)

LOL like I said take it with a pinch of salt, wikipedia is notorious for false information (see what I did there? :D ) but there may be an element of truth to it nevertheless certainly the part about a greatest hits album, I mean that would be an advisable move after the slip up with on your radar :music:
Charmingspice5
Custom Title: Show Me Love

Postby Charmingspice5 » 04 Jun 2012, 23:38

Well a part of me wishes there is some truth in that, but only time will tell.

Return to “The Saturdays”