Miley Cyrus

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
User avatar
TheBiatches
Posts: 28103
Joined: 02 Apr 2006, 19:08
Gender: Male
Location: Barcelona (originally from Naples, Italy)

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby TheBiatches » 29 Apr 2014, 22:15

A catfight happened during a Miley concert in Detroit recently, and what did Miley do? She thought it was brilliant so she filmed it. :rolleyes:


Image
User avatar
Lucho
Posts: 4501
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Lucho
Country: Peru
Location: Far far away

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Lucho » 30 Apr 2014, 23:19

I love this cover from PEruvian singer Wendy Sulca
Image
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 28329
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 11 May 2014, 19:56

Miley Cyrus rides giant inflatable penis at G-A-Y
By Catherine Earp
Saturday, May 10 2014, 15:14 BST

Miley Cyrus has well and truly cast off her Hannah Montana image by riding a giant inflatable penis at G-A-Y.

The former Disney star played a surprise concert at the London hotspot last night (May 9), entertaining fans with the phallic prop.

Image

Dressed in a leotard that left little to the imagination, the singer wrapped her mouth around the inflatable before straddling it.

She also presented one of her friends attending the concert with a penis shaped cake, delicately decorated with chocolate sticks.

Image
Miley Cyrus Performs At G.A.Y

The 'We Can't Stop' singer also declared to the audience: "Everyone's gay. All it takes is one cocktail. And if that doesn't work, sprinkle something in their drink.

"That's what I always do."

Image
Miley Cyrus Performs At G.A.Y

Cyrus previously celebrated the UK leg of her Bangerz tour by throwing a star-studded party that included Kate Moss and Pixie Lott.

Nick Grimshaw, designer Henry Holland and Pixie Geldof were also in at the bash.


If a male popstar said that they would get slammed into orbit... :dizzy: what a pathetic fame hungry slut x
Image
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 28329
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 11 May 2014, 21:44

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20974
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Madrigal » 12 May 2014, 00:42

Same, Melanie. lol I liked Miley when she first released Bangerz, but now she's gone a little overkill with the weed and drugs stuff. :/
Image
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20965
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby FiaSpice » 12 May 2014, 01:09

Madrigal wrote:Same, Melanie. lol I liked Miley when she first released Bangerz, but now she's gone a little overkill with the weed and drugs stuff. :/

This, except in my case it was "Can't Be Tamed"

I don't like the "everyone is gay, get them a drink or put something in it" part. Maybe I'm old or something... but it sounds bad
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
Madrigal
Posts: 20974
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Sheerio
Country: United_States
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Madrigal » 12 May 2014, 02:48

Yeah, date rape jokes are taking it a tad far.
Image
spicefreak
Posts: 10566
Joined: 05 Oct 2005, 17:23
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Enjoy the show
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Leeds

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby spicefreak » 12 May 2014, 07:38

She is absolutely vile! The quicker she disappears the better :puke:
Image
User avatar
Joanhs
Posts: 6154
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 18:42
Gender: Female
Country: Denmark

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Joanhs » 12 May 2014, 13:31

Calm down, it was a joke and people WOULD have laughed if George Michael or someone said it. Not liking Miley, but it was a joke, not a true advice.
Image
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20965
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby FiaSpice » 12 May 2014, 14:56

No mater who made this joke I would not like it.
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
Stewie
Posts: 6014
Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 16:08
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): CharlesEt
Custom Title: Griffin
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Stewie » 12 May 2014, 18:02

And shame on Katy Perry for trying to disguise herself and sneak in, in the last picture, right under the giant cock.. Image
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 28329
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 12 May 2014, 21:46

possibly the lowest moment to emerge so far :think: x

Spoiler: show
Image


no words x
Image
User avatar
Joanhs
Posts: 6154
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 18:42
Gender: Female
Country: Denmark

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Joanhs » 13 May 2014, 15:51

How did the audience like it??
Image
Spicegirls120507
Posts: 462
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 23:06
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Riverside, CA

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Spicegirls120507 » 21 May 2014, 22:01

Joanhs wrote:How did the audience like it??



From videos I've seen the audience ate that shit up.
spicefreak
Posts: 10566
Joined: 05 Oct 2005, 17:23
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Enjoy the show
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Leeds

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby spicefreak » 21 May 2014, 22:53

Joanhs wrote:Calm down, it was a joke and people WOULD have laughed if George Michael or someone said it. Not liking Miley, but it was a joke, not a true advice.



Hardly... :Dizzy:

If anything Miley gets away with it because she is a woman if a man said a joke like that he would slaughtered. :shrug:
Image
lauraschafer28
Posts: 72
Joined: 09 Jun 2014, 11:40
Gender: Female

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby lauraschafer28 » 10 Jul 2014, 07:41

Oh Miley Cyrus i love her voice and albums. :)
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 28329
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 25 Aug 2014, 00:55

awful

Image
Image
User avatar
Veli
Posts: 9256
Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 19:41
Gender: Male
Custom Title: The Piccie King

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Veli » 25 Aug 2014, 09:33

What is her audience btw? Is it young people or dirty old perverts? I just can't imagine who she can appeal to :shrug:

It's a pity, her 'Can't Be Tamed' album was so good. Now I'm ashamed to add it to my music library because of her name :x
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68331
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Jay » 25 Aug 2014, 14:43

She must appeal to a wide range of people to have global #1 hits / #1 album / successful arena tour.

Regardless of an image she portrays, she's clearly not a bad person underneath the shock tactics. She won a VMA yesterday, but dedicated her acceptance speech slot to a homeless friend of hers, to raise awareness of a homeless charity.

Also her 'Bangerz' album is really good, so to dismiss her current and past music completely just because she likes to be a bit controversial is a shame! The way people speak about her at times, you'd think she'd done something genuinely heinous... let's put things into perspective, she's not harmed/killed anybody! Madonna could be 10 times more shocking than Miley Cyrus back in the day. I find it quite funny when people find Miley so shocking and disgusting tbh. :p I personally won't deny myself her good music just because she can be a bit silly.
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Jamie » 25 Aug 2014, 17:17

Jay wrote:She must appeal to a wide range of people to have global #1 hits / #1 album / successful arena tour.

Regardless of an image she portrays, she's clearly not a bad person underneath the shock tactics. She won a VMA yesterday, but dedicated her acceptance speech slot to a homeless friend of hers, to raise awareness of a homeless charity.

Also her 'Bangerz' album is really good, so to dismiss her current and past music completely just because she likes to be a bit controversial is a shame! The way people speak about her at times, you'd think she'd done something genuinely heinous... let's put things into perspective, she's not harmed/killed anybody! Madonna could be 10 times more shocking than Miley Cyrus back in the day. I find it quite funny when people find Miley so shocking and disgusting tbh. :p I personally won't deny myself her good music just because she can be a bit silly.


This x1000. People write her off so easily but underneath it all she has a fantastic voice and makes good music. Other artists can do much worse than her yet are lauded for being 'arty' when they're vomming up paint onto a woman but Miley shakes her bum and it's a controversy?
User avatar
wildhope
Posts: 4812
Joined: 03 Oct 2004, 18:57
Previous username(s): crashworld
Location: Real World

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby wildhope » 25 Aug 2014, 17:46

Jamie wrote:
Jay wrote:She must appeal to a wide range of people to have global #1 hits / #1 album / successful arena tour.

Regardless of an image she portrays, she's clearly not a bad person underneath the shock tactics. She won a VMA yesterday, but dedicated her acceptance speech slot to a homeless friend of hers, to raise awareness of a homeless charity.

Also her 'Bangerz' album is really good, so to dismiss her current and past music completely just because she likes to be a bit controversial is a shame! The way people speak about her at times, you'd think she'd done something genuinely heinous... let's put things into perspective, she's not harmed/killed anybody! Madonna could be 10 times more shocking than Miley Cyrus back in the day. I find it quite funny when people find Miley so shocking and disgusting tbh. :p I personally won't deny myself her good music just because she can be a bit silly.


This x1000. People write her off so easily but underneath it all she has a fantastic voice and makes good music. Other artists can do much worse than her yet are lauded for being 'arty' when they're vomming up paint onto a woman but Miley shakes her bum and it's a controversy?


At the bold part, just :nono:
She just have a tolerable voice at best. She is just lucky she has a good singles catalogue.

To be honest, I doubt she would have done so well if she didn't resort to such shocking antics.
I know she is free to express herself, but I just feel that her antics are done rather cheaply and distasteful.
But whatever rocks your boat.
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Jamie » 25 Aug 2014, 18:18

There's no denying the girl can sing. But I wouldn't expect someone with a Taylor Swift signature to know about powerful vocals.
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 28329
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 25 Aug 2014, 18:25

Jamie wrote:There's no denying the girl can sing.


Image
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68331
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Jay » 25 Aug 2014, 18:28

Jamie wrote:There's no denying the girl can sing. But I wouldn't expect someone with a Taylor Swift signature to know about powerful vocals.


Image


Tbf I've not heard/seen many Miley Cyrus performances to know whether she can sing particularly well live, but I thought her performance on the UK X Factor was a bit ropy.
Image
Dom
Posts: 11558
Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 13:38
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby Dom » 25 Aug 2014, 18:29

You do have to admire her in ways, it makes me lol when I read people say "if it wasn't for her shocking antics..." what are shocking exactly? Riding around naked on a wrecking ball? Twerking against a slightly older man? None of these were remotely "shocking" ~ we've seen worst in the past. But the fact she got people talking about her over silly little things is a talent in itself. And her performance at last year's VMAs was the first time in years the VMAs were relevant. The last time someone got MTV so much attention was Britney's infamous 2007 performance.
Image

Return to “Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests