Miley Cyrus

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
TheBiatches

Re: Miley Cyrus

Postby TheBiatches » 29 Apr 2014, 22:15

A catfight happened during a Miley concert in Detroit recently, and what did Miley do? She thought it was brilliant so she filmed it. :rolleyes:

Lucho
Custom Title: Lucho

Postby Lucho » 30 Apr 2014, 23:19

I love this cover from PEruvian singer Wendy Sulca
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 11 May 2014, 19:56

Miley Cyrus rides giant inflatable penis at G-A-Y
By Catherine Earp
Saturday, May 10 2014, 15:14 BST

Miley Cyrus has well and truly cast off her Hannah Montana image by riding a giant inflatable penis at G-A-Y.

The former Disney star played a surprise concert at the London hotspot last night (May 9), entertaining fans with the phallic prop.

Dressed in a leotard that left little to the imagination, the singer wrapped her mouth around the inflatable before straddling it.

She also presented one of her friends attending the concert with a penis shaped cake, delicately decorated with chocolate sticks.

Miley Cyrus Performs At G.A.Y

The 'We Can't Stop' singer also declared to the audience: "Everyone's gay. All it takes is one cocktail. And if that doesn't work, sprinkle something in their drink.

"That's what I always do."

Miley Cyrus Performs At G.A.Y

Cyrus previously celebrated the UK leg of her Bangerz tour by throwing a star-studded party that included Kate Moss and Pixie Lott.

Nick Grimshaw, designer Henry Holland and Pixie Geldof were also in at the bash.

If a male popstar said that they would get slammed into orbit... :dizzy: what a pathetic fame hungry slut x
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 11 May 2014, 21:44

Madrigal
Custom Title: Sheerio

Postby Madrigal » 12 May 2014, 00:42

Same, Melanie. lol I liked Miley when she first released Bangerz, but now she's gone a little overkill with the weed and drugs stuff. :/
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 12 May 2014, 01:09

Madrigal wrote:Same, Melanie. lol I liked Miley when she first released Bangerz, but now she's gone a little overkill with the weed and drugs stuff. :/

This, except in my case it was "Can't Be Tamed"

I don't like the "everyone is gay, get them a drink or put something in it" part. Maybe I'm old or something... but it sounds bad
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
Madrigal
Custom Title: Sheerio

Postby Madrigal » 12 May 2014, 02:48

Yeah, date rape jokes are taking it a tad far.
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 12 May 2014, 07:38

She is absolutely vile! The quicker she disappears the better :puke:
Joanhs

Postby Joanhs » 12 May 2014, 13:31

Calm down, it was a joke and people WOULD have laughed if George Michael or someone said it. Not liking Miley, but it was a joke, not a true advice.
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 12 May 2014, 14:56

No mater who made this joke I would not like it.
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
Stewie
Previous username(s): CharlesEt
Custom Title: Griffin

Postby Stewie » 12 May 2014, 18:02

And shame on Katy Perry for trying to disguise herself and sneak in, in the last picture, right under the giant cock.. Image
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 12 May 2014, 21:46

possibly the lowest moment to emerge so far :think: x

Spoiler: show

no words x
Joanhs

Postby Joanhs » 13 May 2014, 15:51

How did the audience like it??
Spicegirls120507

Postby Spicegirls120507 » 21 May 2014, 22:01

Joanhs wrote:How did the audience like it??

From videos I've seen the audience ate that shit up.
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 21 May 2014, 22:53

Joanhs wrote:Calm down, it was a joke and people WOULD have laughed if George Michael or someone said it. Not liking Miley, but it was a joke, not a true advice.

Hardly... :Dizzy:

If anything Miley gets away with it because she is a woman if a man said a joke like that he would slaughtered. :shrug:
lauraschafer28

Postby lauraschafer28 » 10 Jul 2014, 07:41

Oh Miley Cyrus i love her voice and albums. :)
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 25 Aug 2014, 00:55

awful

Veli
Custom Title: The Piccie King

Postby Veli » 25 Aug 2014, 09:33

What is her audience btw? Is it young people or dirty old perverts? I just can't imagine who she can appeal to :shrug:

It's a pity, her 'Can't Be Tamed' album was so good. Now I'm ashamed to add it to my music library because of her name :x
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 25 Aug 2014, 14:43

She must appeal to a wide range of people to have global #1 hits / #1 album / successful arena tour.

Regardless of an image she portrays, she's clearly not a bad person underneath the shock tactics. She won a VMA yesterday, but dedicated her acceptance speech slot to a homeless friend of hers, to raise awareness of a homeless charity.

Also her 'Bangerz' album is really good, so to dismiss her current and past music completely just because she likes to be a bit controversial is a shame! The way people speak about her at times, you'd think she'd done something genuinely heinous... let's put things into perspective, she's not harmed/killed anybody! Madonna could be 10 times more shocking than Miley Cyrus back in the day. I find it quite funny when people find Miley so shocking and disgusting tbh. :p I personally won't deny myself her good music just because she can be a bit silly.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 25 Aug 2014, 17:17

Jay wrote:She must appeal to a wide range of people to have global #1 hits / #1 album / successful arena tour.

Regardless of an image she portrays, she's clearly not a bad person underneath the shock tactics. She won a VMA yesterday, but dedicated her acceptance speech slot to a homeless friend of hers, to raise awareness of a homeless charity.

Also her 'Bangerz' album is really good, so to dismiss her current and past music completely just because she likes to be a bit controversial is a shame! The way people speak about her at times, you'd think she'd done something genuinely heinous... let's put things into perspective, she's not harmed/killed anybody! Madonna could be 10 times more shocking than Miley Cyrus back in the day. I find it quite funny when people find Miley so shocking and disgusting tbh. :p I personally won't deny myself her good music just because she can be a bit silly.

This x1000. People write her off so easily but underneath it all she has a fantastic voice and makes good music. Other artists can do much worse than her yet are lauded for being 'arty' when they're vomming up paint onto a woman but Miley shakes her bum and it's a controversy?
wildhope
Previous username(s): crashworld

Postby wildhope » 25 Aug 2014, 17:46

Jamie wrote:
Jay wrote:She must appeal to a wide range of people to have global #1 hits / #1 album / successful arena tour.

This x1000. People write her off so easily but underneath it all she has a fantastic voice and makes good music. Other artists can do much worse than her yet are lauded for being 'arty' when they're vomming up paint onto a woman but Miley shakes her bum and it's a controversy?

At the bold part, just :nono:
She just have a tolerable voice at best. She is just lucky she has a good singles catalogue.

To be honest, I doubt she would have done so well if she didn't resort to such shocking antics.
I know she is free to express herself, but I just feel that her antics are done rather cheaply and distasteful.
But whatever rocks your boat.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 25 Aug 2014, 18:18

There's no denying the girl can sing. But I wouldn't expect someone with a Taylor Swift signature to know about powerful vocals.
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 25 Aug 2014, 18:25

Jamie wrote:There's no denying the girl can sing.

Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 25 Aug 2014, 18:28

Jamie wrote:There's no denying the girl can sing. But I wouldn't expect someone with a Taylor Swift signature to know about powerful vocals.

Tbf I've not heard/seen many Miley Cyrus performances to know whether she can sing particularly well live, but I thought her performance on the UK X Factor was a bit ropy.
Dom

Postby Dom » 25 Aug 2014, 18:29

You do have to admire her in ways, it makes me lol when I read people say "if it wasn't for her shocking antics..." what are shocking exactly? Riding around naked on a wrecking ball? Twerking against a slightly older man? None of these were remotely "shocking" ~ we've seen worst in the past. But the fact she got people talking about her over silly little things is a talent in itself. And her performance at last year's VMAs was the first time in years the VMAs were relevant. The last time someone got MTV so much attention was Britney's infamous 2007 performance.

Return to “Music”