Britney Spears

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
Jamie
Posts: 22317
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Jamie » 18 Nov 2016, 21:56

it's been done a MILLION times noone is copying Geri
Dom
Posts: 11558
Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 13:38
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Dom » 18 Nov 2016, 22:18

So good, totally makes up for the mess that was Make Me...

The milk scene reminded me of the cut scene from I Love Rock 'n' Roll.
Image
tommie
Posts: 1602
Joined: 19 Nov 2008, 23:12

Re: Britney Spears

Postby tommie » 18 Nov 2016, 22:27

BootyliciousJosh wrote:^Christina Aguilera did the same in Not Myself Tonight.


i can,t with all pop stars stealing from the epic hit desire,,,
Image
tommie
Posts: 1602
Joined: 19 Nov 2008, 23:12

Re: Britney Spears

Postby tommie » 18 Nov 2016, 22:39

Jamie wrote:it's been done a MILLION times noone is copying Geri


geri invented million times x
Image
User avatar
JoeHere
Posts: 148
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 09:01
Gender: Male
Country: Australia

Re: Britney Spears

Postby JoeHere » 19 Nov 2016, 00:28

The album version of Slumber Party has been replaced with the other version on Spotify. :despise:

Great video but the original version of the song is better.
Image
"More than just survival, this is my Revival"
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3055
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Britney Spears

Postby The Spice Girls » 19 Nov 2016, 00:31

JoeHere wrote:The album version of Slumber Party has been replaced with the other version on Spotify. :despise:

Great video but the original version of the song is better.


There are all of the versions available on Spotify. Regular, deluxe edition, explicit versions of them and the same with Tinashe feature. Making it how many - 6 versions?! :dizzy:
User avatar
JoeHere
Posts: 148
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 09:01
Gender: Male
Country: Australia

Re: Britney Spears

Postby JoeHere » 19 Nov 2016, 00:53

The Spice Girls wrote:
JoeHere wrote:The album version of Slumber Party has been replaced with the other version on Spotify. :despise:

Great video but the original version of the song is better.


There are all of the versions available on Spotify. Regular, deluxe edition, explicit versions of them and the same with Tinashe feature. Making it how many - 6 versions?! :dizzy:


When I search for the song the solo version is nowhere to be found. :think: :think:
Image
"More than just survival, this is my Revival"
User avatar
Blond Pharaoh
Posts: 12185
Joined: 30 Sep 2004, 00:30
Gender: Male
Location: Egypt

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 19 Nov 2016, 00:56

First gaga copies Geri and now Britney too Geri remains the Queen :p :p :p :p :p
Image
BootyliciousJosh
Posts: 26846
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Britney Spears

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 19 Nov 2016, 03:07

tommie wrote:
BootyliciousJosh wrote:^Christina Aguilera did the same in Not Myself Tonight.


i can,t with all pop stars stealing from the epic hit desire,,,

I think Madonna did it in Express Yourself too? :death:
Image
tommie
Posts: 1602
Joined: 19 Nov 2008, 23:12

Re: Britney Spears

Postby tommie » 19 Nov 2016, 03:22

BootyliciousJosh wrote:
tommie wrote:
BootyliciousJosh wrote:^Christina Aguilera did the same in Not Myself Tonight.


i can,t with all pop stars stealing from the epic hit desire,,,

I think Madonna did it in Express Yourself too? :death:


Gerita invented milk, cows and Madonna. Stop lying to yourself!!! Everyone is stealing from OUR gingar!!!!11
Image
BootyliciousJosh
Posts: 26846
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Britney Spears

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 19 Nov 2016, 04:19

Desire was ahead of it's time <3
Image
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 28329
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 19 Nov 2016, 10:04

BootyliciousJosh wrote:Desire was ahead of it's time <3


still current tho #84inthephysicalcharts x
Image
kamel
Posts: 4316
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Britney Spears

Postby kamel » 19 Nov 2016, 13:19

how dare the others stole Geri milk idea !!
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68096
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Jay » 19 Nov 2016, 16:08

Vomiting Porpoise wrote:
BootyliciousJosh wrote:Desire was ahead of it's time <3


still current tho #84inthephysicalcharts x

She fell out this week doll, Geri's over x
Image
User avatar
UnusualChris
Posts: 1964
Joined: 24 Aug 2007, 20:58
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby UnusualChris » 19 Nov 2016, 16:10

4.3m views in 24 hours. She hasn't had a video this popular since before Work Bitch.
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68096
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Jay » 19 Nov 2016, 16:27

Yay! :love: #1 on trending too. <3

ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 28329
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 19 Nov 2016, 17:37

Jay wrote:
Vomiting Porpoise wrote:
BootyliciousJosh wrote:Desire was ahead of it's time <3


still current tho #84inthephysicalcharts x

She fell out this week doll, Geri's over x


just wait until the LNLM promo kicks in x
Image
AmAdEus.lb
Posts: 1026
Joined: 28 May 2007, 13:16
Gender: Male
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby AmAdEus.lb » 19 Nov 2016, 19:35

Jay wrote:Yay! :love: #1 on trending too. <3

ImageImage


Seeing her shining like that makes me happy.
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 28329
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 19 Nov 2016, 20:54

she could have done with a dusting of talc x
Image
kamel
Posts: 4316
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Britney Spears

Postby kamel » 19 Nov 2016, 21:25

AmAdEus.lb wrote:
Jay wrote:Yay! :love: #1 on trending too. <3

ImageImage


Seeing her shining like that makes me happy.

Me too , after a huge depression that she had I'm glad she feels fine now
Image
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 28329
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 19 Nov 2016, 22:04

depression never truly goes x
Image
User avatar
7eleven
Posts: 353
Joined: 09 Jul 2013, 23:18
Gender: Male
Country: Sweden

Re: Britney Spears

Postby 7eleven » 20 Nov 2016, 19:50

Love the video! Haven't seen her this good since her hayday. This is the Britney we all know and love. Pure popstar! More power to her!
User avatar
felx
Posts: 3804
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 15:03
Gender: Male
Country: Serbia
Location: Subotica

Re: Britney Spears

Postby felx » 30 Nov 2016, 03:31

Just heard it on MTV.....and I love the song...
Image
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
DaniSpiceBoy
Posts: 3687
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 06 Dec 2016, 00:33

SL entered the US Billboart Hot 100 at #86.
icecream
Posts: 1090
Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 15:16

Re: Britney Spears

Postby icecream » 07 Dec 2016, 02:25

Has any interviewer asked Britney directly on her nose job? Or is it something she doesnt admit to?

Im just curious to know as i dont keep up with britney anymore like when she first came out.

Return to “Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests