Lady Gaga

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
PeruvianSpice

Re: Lady Gaga

Postby PeruvianSpice » 10 Feb 2017, 02:40

I liked it! Seems like the controversial video she would do back in the day. Back on form

ALTHOUGH I do agree it's kinda annoying about that images lasting no longer than 3 seconds
Poosh

Postby Poosh » 10 Feb 2017, 14:53

Jamie wrote:She clearly supports animal cruelty by showing a dog being run over in this video. Not a good start to a campaign.

Do you think she supports mass murder too?
Bitch please.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 10 Feb 2017, 16:52

Jamie wrote:She clearly supports animal cruelty by showing a dog being run over in this video. Not a good start to a campaign.

Sorry but that statement makes no sense.

So she also supports being an alcoholic, driving over the limit on residential areas destroying things, mass murdering and having shoe-guns ready to shot? It's just a music video, it's not expected to be a "Decalogue of How to Behave in Public".

I do think the running-over-the-dog thing will create a lot of hate and bad tweets against her, and personally I wouldn't have included that scene knowing how sensitive people are nowadays with those subjects, but she's hardly "supporting it" or encouraging her fans to go out there and run over animals with their cars, same as she's not supporting murdering by killing people on her videos (it's not the first time).
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 10 Feb 2017, 18:46

She wears fur too. Animal hating Gaga has no respect for animals.
Filip

Postby Filip » 11 Feb 2017, 19:49

Can't wait to see the Grammy performance with Metallica, I wonder which song they'll perform together? She confirmed there will be choreography...
VodkaMouth

Postby VodkaMouth » 13 Feb 2017, 02:41

She hasn't even performed yet with Metallica and she has already stolen the show!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

The Super Bowl aftermath in the US charts:

#2 Joanne 74,000 (+818%)
#6 The Fame 38,000 (+986%)
#25 Born This Way 17,000 (+1,117%)
#174 ARTPOP 5,000 (+420%)
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 13 Feb 2017, 17:14

Hot :love:
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 14 Feb 2017, 21:08

nice to see she sold a bit more from each álbum... and wow at the big bump for "joanne
Craig-Rogers
Custom Title: I Am Craig

Postby Craig-Rogers » 15 Feb 2017, 01:21

Hi guys, I am trying to make a fan made Music Video DVD of Lady Gaga i have downloaded most of the videos from YouTube as a lot of them are on there in decent enough quality i was just wondering if anyone can help me out or guide me to a place where i can download the early music videos? (sorry if i'm not allowed to ask if i am not just tell me and ill remove this post it's just that i am struggling to find decent quality files and thought i'd ask on denden)
addictedsober

Postby addictedsober » 15 Feb 2017, 08:22

Craig-Rogers wrote:Hi guys, I am trying to make a fan made Music Video DVD of Lady Gaga i have downloaded most of the videos from YouTube as a lot of them are on there in decent enough quality i was just wondering if anyone can help me out or guide me to a place where i can download the early music videos? (sorry if i'm not allowed to ask if i am not just tell me and ill remove this post it's just that i am struggling to find decent quality files and thought i'd ask on denden)

sharemania.com
They have her older videos is 720 and some in 1080
addicted2you

Postby addicted2you » 15 Feb 2017, 09:03

Love the John Wayne video, one of her most fun videos she's done in a long time. Regarding the dog scene, surely people can differentiate between life and a music vid and won't get overly sensitive about it :p
Craig-Rogers
Custom Title: I Am Craig

Postby Craig-Rogers » 15 Feb 2017, 17:22

addictedsober wrote:
Craig-Rogers wrote:Hi guys, I am trying to make a fan made Music Video DVD of Lady Gaga i have downloaded most of the videos from YouTube as a lot of them are on there in decent enough quality i was just wondering if anyone can help me out or guide me to a place where i can download the early music videos? (sorry if i'm not allowed to ask if i am not just tell me and ill remove this post it's just that i am struggling to find decent quality files and thought i'd ask on denden)

sharemania.com
They have her older videos is 720 and some in 1080

Thank you for your help
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 20 Feb 2017, 10:54

Filip

Postby Filip » 20 Feb 2017, 13:28

^ Now I understand why she said she was preparing like an athlete for the SB, it's insane to sing so good through that much choreography!

NFL: Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Show Most Watched Musical Event In History

Lady Gaga's Super Bowl LI Halftime show is officially the most watched musical event of all-time across all platforms, NFL announced on Friday. Nearly 118 million people tuned into the show on the FOX broadcast network. In addition, Gaga's performance at NRG Stadium in Houston is the most-viewed content on NFL's digital platforms, including NFL.com, Twitter, and YouTube. Through these channels, the breathtaking performance pulled in more than 150 million unique viewers.
"We were thrilled to collaborate with Lady Gaga, one of the most talented and versatile performers in the world, on the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show," said Mark Quenzel, the NFL Network's senior vice president of programming and production. "The halftime show provides the ultimate world stage for an artist. Through her incredible music, choreography, and unifying message, Lady Gaga created a unique performance that will be remembered for years to come."

EW: How Lady Gaga's A Star Is Born could earn Oscar recognition

Lady Gaga’s still a few weeks away from stepping into shoes previously filled by Janet Gaynor, Judy Garland, and Barbra Streisand on the contemporary remake of A Star Is Born, but the film’s Oscar prospects are already taking shape.
According to the film’s sound mixer, Steve Morrow, Bradley Cooper’s upcoming adaptation of the classic Hollywood tale will follow in the Oscar-verified footsteps of films like La La Land and Les Misérables in that all of its musical numbers will be recorded live as the picture films.
Speaking to Next Best Picture‘s Will Mavity during an interview published Saturday, Morrow, who received his first Academy Award nomination in January for his work on Damien Chazelle’s modern musical, revealed A Star Is Born shoots between April and June in Los Angeles, noting Gaga as a guiding force in pushing for the film’s uniquely challenging method of audio mixing.
“I was hired on the film about two-and-a-half months ago and I’ve been grinding through it,” Morrow said of A Star Is Born, currently set for release on Sept. 28, 2018. “You sit there and you think, ‘Lady Gaga wants all the vocals live. She wants to perform live every single time you see her sing.’ She’s going to be live.”
He also claimed Gaga’s vocals won’t be the only sonic element recorded on set during production on Cooper’s feature directorial debut, which revolves around a young singer (Gaga) whose career is given a jump-start with help from an aging, alcoholic movie star (Cooper).
“She said, ‘Okay, look, here’s what I want: I want all the music to be live as well. I don’t want it to feel like I’m singing to a playback track because it doesn’t feel right to me. I can always tell; it always affects the performance. I want to sing live, I want the band to be live,'” Morrow said of the Grammy winner’s approach to the project, the soundtrack for which she is reportedly writing new tunes — a move that could earn Mother Monster additional recognition from AMPAS following her 2016 loss to Sam Smith in the best original song category (his James Bond track “Writing’s on the Wall” beat out “Til It Happens to You,” her collaboration with Diane Warren).
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 20 Feb 2017, 17:12

I'm glad she's back to the Gaga I love :love:
SpiceWonderland

Postby SpiceWonderland » 04 Mar 2017, 04:52

Lady Gaga is set to be a headlining act for Coachella, after Beyoncé dropped out.
tommie

Postby tommie » 04 Mar 2017, 17:27

Filip wrote:
EW: How Lady Gaga's A Star Is Born could earn Oscar recognition

LOL - A Star Is Born has been in development hell for ages and people have dropped out of the project like flies - this is quite clearly going to be a huge bomb of epic proportions.
Hannes84
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 04 Mar 2017, 20:34

Making a film just to get an Oscar nomination. Yep, that sounds like GaGa.
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
SpiceWonderland

Postby SpiceWonderland » 17 Mar 2017, 11:23

Two Million Reasons remixes officially released! They're pretty terrible, but I'm glad they exist.

Return to “Music”