The 004 - We Are Still One (2017 documentary released)

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Re: The 004: Greatest Memories (Official countdown thread)

Postby megzluvsmelc » 14 Dec 2015, 00:39

Why is there a 004 thread? we def NEED it! :D
Mikerecords
Previous username(s): -Mike-
Custom Title: The 004

Postby Mikerecords » 14 Dec 2015, 17:16

I'm so excited for you guys to read the book, specially since you've been with our adventure from day 1. It has more then 80 pages, a LOT of high quality pictures and it's all told in our own words (with a little help from producers and fans). It's definitely a "must have" for DenDen users. The 004 has always been a bit of a DenDen mascotte :hunny: .
THE sequel to GEM's "Song For Her"...
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeKNs7v1ONA
The 'Song For Me' release date is scheduled for May 16.
The single will be released on online channels including Amazon, iTunes, Spotify, Beatport and more.

http://www.instagram.com/the004official
James
Custom Title: Legacy member

Postby James » 15 Dec 2015, 00:46

Mikerecords wrote:I'm so excited for you guys to read the book, specially since you've been with our adventure from day 1. It has more then 80 pages, a LOT of high quality pictures and it's all told in our own words (with a little help from producers and fans). It's definitely a "must have" for DenDen users. The 004 has always been a bit of a DenDen mascotte :hunny: .

The thing is, beyond you, your fellow members of The 004 and your chief bitch Simon, nobody gives a toss. You're not talented, you're not trolling in any way that's funny, who's exactly "with" your "adventure"? I've had more creative bowel movements than the bollocks you've constantly trashed DenDen with.

It's not a "difficult project", you don't have "fans", we weren't "with your adventure", nor has DenDen your been "mascot". DenDen is indeed the only place with any remote interest in The 004. 10% of that is people laughing at Janet rubbing sand in her tits and the other 90% is of people wishing you'd fuck off posting this drivel.
Si_mon

Postby Si_mon » 16 Dec 2015, 13:32

James wrote:
Mikerecords wrote:I'm so excited for you guys to read the book, specially since you've been with our adventure from day 1. It has more then 80 pages, a LOT of high quality pictures and it's all told in our own words (with a little help from producers and fans). It's definitely a "must have" for DenDen users. The 004 has always been a bit of a DenDen mascotte :hunny: .

The thing is, beyond you, your fellow members of The 004 and your chief bitch Simon, nobody gives a toss. You're not talented, you're not trolling in any way that's funny, who's exactly "with" your "adventure"? I've had more creative bowel movements than the bollocks you've constantly trashed DenDen with.

It's not a "difficult project", you don't have "fans", we weren't "with your adventure", nor has DenDen your been "mascot". DenDen is indeed the only place with any remote interest in The 004. 10% of that is people laughing at Janet rubbing sand in her tits and the other 90% is of people wishing you'd fuck off posting this drivel.

Wow, you really woke up on the wrong side of the bed, didn't you? Maybe a copy of this brand new book would lift your spirits a bit? :)
Si_mon

Re: The 004: Greatest Memories (OUT NOW !)

Postby Si_mon » 17 Dec 2015, 11:32

An exclusive interview conducted with bandmember Janet will be released this evening, as well as a free reading sample from the book !
James

Postby James » 17 Dec 2015, 13:53

Si_mon wrote:Wow, you really woke up on the wrong side of the bed, didn't you? Maybe a copy of this brand new book would lift your spirits a bit? :)

I'd like to start a bonfire with your inevitably unsold hard copies of the book and throw any electronic or paper method that you and The 004 have of communicating on top of it, quite frankly. Grow up.
Si_mon

Postby Si_mon » 17 Dec 2015, 14:23

James wrote:
Si_mon wrote:Wow, you really woke up on the wrong side of the bed, didn't you? Maybe a copy of this brand new book would lift your spirits a bit? :)

I'd like to start a bonfire with your inevitably unsold hard copies of the book and throw any electronic or paper method that you and The 004 have of communicating on top of it, quite frankly. Grow up.

No one forces you to enjoy The 004, so we don't understand why you still take the time to log in and complain in this thread when you clearly have nothing positive to say. :( Some people clearly have way too much time on their hands, apparentely.
James

Postby James » 17 Dec 2015, 14:45

Si_mon wrote:Some people clearly have way too much time on their hands, apparentely.

Apparently so, given the amount of time you've dedicated to this.
Si_mon

Postby Si_mon » 17 Dec 2015, 14:53

James wrote:
Si_mon wrote:Some people clearly have way too much time on their hands, apparently.

Pursuing one's passions isn't a negative thing, but your attitude most certainly is.
Melancholie

Postby Melancholie » 17 Dec 2015, 16:10

Nuts. Hope it's a hit for you tho.
forever_spice_boy01
Custom Title: i like boys

Postby forever_spice_boy01 » 17 Dec 2015, 16:23

Si_mon wrote:
James wrote:
Si_mon wrote:Some people clearly have way too much time on their hands, apparently.

Pursuing one's passions isn't a negative thing, but your attitude most certainly is.

James

Postby James » 17 Dec 2015, 18:31

Si_mon wrote:Pursuing one's passions isn't a negative thing, but your attitude most certainly is.

This isn't a passion, it's an embarrassment. My attitude towards you reflects this.
Mikerecords

Postby Mikerecords » 17 Dec 2015, 20:22

Thanks for the PM's, you will receive the book tomorrow morning. :$
The single will be released on online channels including Amazon, iTunes, Spotify, Beatport and more.

Si_mon

Postby Si_mon » 17 Dec 2015, 23:08

Please keep your orders coming, those who already ordered will get their books this friday! Sorry for the delay, there was a bit of technical issues with getting PDF files from Mike:s publisher.

And now..

Exclusive Janet interview conducted exclusively for this book release!

Hello Janet! I was tasked by Mike to conduct a small interview with you for his upcoming book "The 004 - Greatest Memories". I hope you're up for answering?

Hi! Ok! Let's do this!

You've always been known as the charismatic and soulful member of The 004, do you have any inspirations regarding your performing style? And how would you describe a great performer generally?

I grew up with music by various artists. It has made me a bit who I am now. I think it is important to know if you hit touch with your music. Music should send a message and something you can feel.

How do you feel when you're performing in front of audiences or the camera? Is it something you're comfortable with or can you get nervous?

OMG! I feel awkward every time! Hahah for the camera not so much but in front of audiences. That's my worst nightmare.

Do you have any kind of comforting thoughts, or rituals before taking the stage? And how have you developed as a performer over the years?

No, I can’t really think of anything like that.

Why did you leave The 004 in 2009 and what persuaded you to return along the other women of the group?

I left because I wanted to do other things. I was there right from the beginning and I didn’t do anything else. So at that time I wanted to explore myself so I began to sing in church. I didn’t really return. Now and then I did some songs.

What do you like most about recording music?

I think It's funny to hear myself. But I don't really like it. Sometimes I hear my voice differently in my head and if I have to hear it back it sounds different.

Will people see more Janet in the future on YouTube? With The 004 or solo? Lighthouse was apparently your last song but things can always change, right?

I have to say that I’m never ever gonna be back on YouTube. And I won't make music any more. I just want something different.

Do you think that becoming a mother changed your passion for music in any way? Or do you prefer to sing privately instead of on the internet?

Motherhood did not change a thing. But yeah you can say that is prefer to sing privately.

Thank you Janet!

James

Postby James » 18 Dec 2015, 15:11

Can I ask why "MikeRecords" is commenting on Keisha Buchanan's posts on Instagram pretending he's involved with the MKS/Sugababes album?

It gets more tragic by the minute.
forever_spice_boy01
Custom Title: i like boys

Postby forever_spice_boy01 » 18 Dec 2015, 17:01

^ LOLOL keisha must have deleted one of them because "mikerecords" keeps implying that MKS/Sugababes are signed to him
mohamedvbs
Previous username(s): mohamed
Custom Title: having Spice Mania

Postby mohamedvbs » 18 Dec 2015, 19:27

James wrote:Can I ask why "MikeRecords" is commenting on Keisha Buchanan's posts on Instagram pretending he's involved with the MKS/Sugababes album?

It gets more tragic by the minute.

I just came to know that it was him! lol I though that was another conscience!
Mikerecords

Postby Mikerecords » 21 Dec 2015, 23:01

Hey guys, the book is out NOW. Does somebody else wants a copy too? It's really a nice read! A lot of quotes and stuff written by DenDen members like Artziboi, Jamie, Alastair, Megan, Jimmy Lo etc.

Si_mon

Postby Si_mon » 24 Dec 2015, 13:46

Merry Christmas everyone!

The first hard copys of this book have arrived, feel free to order them from either me or Mike!
Mikerecords

Postby Mikerecords » 19 Jan 2016, 13:27

Si_mon wrote:Merry Christmas everyone!

The first hard copys of this book have arrived, feel free to order them from either me or Mike!

Who wants a copy of the book? We still have some copies left! :adam:

Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 19 Jan 2016, 17:22

Mikerecords wrote:Who wants a copy of the book? We still have all copies left! :adam:

Fixed.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Mikerecords

Which DenDen member can produce music?

Postby Mikerecords » 27 Jan 2016, 15:57

Hi guys,

Me and my girls are busy with a new musical project and would like to work with a producer. I know JimmyLo is a producer here (a very good one),
but I would like to know if there are more talented producers on Denden. Please PM me if you know someone, maybe outside DenDen too. I have a great
offer for you.

:adam:

Mike

Si_mon

Postby Si_mon » 27 Jan 2016, 22:48

The 004 embracing their fan community

While promoting their brand new book Greatest Memories recently, The 004 generously took time to sign a few select copies of their new book
to fans who have supported them over the years.

Bandmembers Kelly and Janet posing with a book copy.

All bandmembers except for Deborah attended this event.

Bandmember Janet signing photographs for fans.

A big thank you to everyone who have ordered the book!
More copies of the hard copy version have also been ordered, please remain patient. The new batch of prints will ship in February. Thank you for your patience.
Please PM either me or Mike for a copy of this book.
Mikerecords

The 004 - Little Bench (Music Video)

Postby Mikerecords » 06 Aug 2016, 12:24

Mike, Kelly and Janet from The 004 are proud to announce the release of their latest song ”Little Bench”!

Penned by british songwriter Vladislav and produced by Spanish artist Lois, this song reflects the band member's feelings on getting older and offers a melodic summer feeling.

Recently reunited as a trio since last summer's unforgettable ballad ”Lighthouse”, The 004 has completely reinvented themselves artistically with this summer song. For the first time in nearly a decade, the band decided to do an original recording instead of the familiar covers they are mostly known for.

The music video, edited by longtime collaborator Simon, revisits the legendary outside views first introduced in the band's ”I Hate This Part” video in 2008. The footage was compiled together from behind-the-scenes videos filmed during a recent cover shot, and was further enhanced with spectacular visuals.

What do you think of our new song Little Bench? I'm the guy :$

Si_mon

Re: The 004 - Little Bench (Music Video)

Postby Si_mon » 09 Aug 2016, 09:02

The 004 has really re-invented themselves in this new release. Helping Mike realize his vision was, as always, a great experience.

I think the band will be seen in a completely new light now, and Mike is also very excited about other upcoming projects that will be revealed this fall!

Return to “Music”