Madonna should stick to what she's good at!

Are you ready to post? Get ready to post, don't ever look back ...
Ian

Madonna should stick to what she's good at!

Postby Ian » 03 Apr 2012, 17:27

Imagine how great it would be if she put out an album with tracks like 'Easy Ride', 'voices' and 'Masterpiece'.

I think she has proved by now that she is queen of the dance floor. She has enough pop hits under her belt. I'd love for her to write more stripped back material. Tracks like 'Gone' and 'X-Static Process' would be much more interesting instead of 'Girl Gone Wild' or 'Give Me All Your Luvin''
MADinNE

Re: Madonna should stick to what she's good at!

Postby MADinNE » 03 Apr 2012, 18:00

Sure, it would be great to hear more songs like those on a CD
but I think, that it wont happen that far - mostly because she´s not able to sing such songs live on tour ;)
when she does dance songs, it´s much easier for her to use pre-recorded voices on tour and sing over those voices. But with ballades, she cant do that

She only can sing Ballads/slower songs when she doesnt move that much, so she wont be able to do a show like she does at the moment ;)

and look at American Life
it was ment to be much more acoustic as it was in the end - Warner said No to an acoustic album - and look how "much" she sold of it ;)
Posthuman

Postby Posthuman » 07 Apr 2012, 19:18

In a way I agree. It would be great to get an all "serious" album with nothing but slower, more mature sounding songs. I know that it's a compilation, but to me "Something To Remember" is one of my top Madonna albums (along with "Music", "Confessions" and "Erotica"). All these ballads sound so good together! That said, I am a huge fan of electronica/dance music, so I hope she continues in that genre (in other words, no more "Hard Candy" please!!!). Maybe just one more album of slower songs, for a change, at some point in the future.
[ben]
Custom Title: dere n ara deg ata i

Postby [ben] » 08 Apr 2012, 23:52

I'd quite like an album of stripped-back music from Madonna at some point.

I love how mature her voice sounds on Ray of Light and, in places, on American Life. More of that sound would be welcome.
thespiceboy
Previous username(s): mikemgmve
Custom Title: aka MikeMGMVE

Postby thespiceboy » 09 Apr 2012, 17:47

Masterpiece and Voices are pieces of shit.

I'll give you Easy Ride tho. Falling Free is the best 'standard ballad' - and love spent is a nice up-tempo ballad as well.
Innit sad that you can't just turn the computer off?

Return to “Madonna”