Edyta Górniak

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
The Spice Girls

Re: Edyta Górniak

Postby The Spice Girls » 28 Feb 2010, 21:06

Oh, leave her/him alone. I like those posts! /\/\/\
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 01 Mar 2010, 16:08

Tiiger wrote:Oh, give it up. Seriously. Why do you even come to this forum?!

I write about Edyta, because she is the best diva in Poland. She's got many fans in the Europe and Asia, but her official website doesn't work. And other people love listening to Mariah, Whitney, Cher, Tina, Beyonce. Why Edyta must have been worst? Ok, she isn't well-known as those stars, but her voice is magical, beautiful. Her's perfomance've many emotions. So... if you don't like her ok... I'll understand. You couldn't write news about her life and career. I think so Edyta is the one of the best singer in the world. You've got in Sweden many divas so they haven't got this perfomance magic and power. Górniak has it, so she is really amazing! If you don't believe me please, listening to her albums and covers. Edyta is no.1 :)
Melancholie

Postby Melancholie » 07 Mar 2010, 14:35

She looked better beofre all the plastic surgery, now she's another plastic monster... fake lips, fake tits, fake nose, fake cheeks...
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 09 Mar 2010, 23:52

Melancholie wrote:She looked better beofre all the plastic surgery, now she's another plastic monster... fake lips, fake tits, fake nose, fake cheeks...

Ooo sorry... Edyta hadn't got plastic surgery. Sometimes , she has got strong make-up, so she is very pretty. I know you don't like our polish diva, but she is really amazing :)
Melancholie

Postby Melancholie » 11 Mar 2010, 14:53

onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 13 Mar 2010, 12:57

Oh stop ! Edyta hasn't got plastic surgeries. Sometimes, she has strong make-up so If you watch "Jaka to melodia" when Górniak sang, you looked she natural.
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 25 Apr 2010, 11:12

Edyta Gorniak is nominated in a poll, "POLISH HIT Decade" as many as four categories. Pop star is nominated in the categories - "artist of the decade," "hit of the decade," "pop song of the decade", "rock altenatywa decade." For the fans Gorniak please voices to dive Polish songs. Paste the links below to vote for Edyta Gorniak. Just click below on the red mark which means GŁOSUJ vote in English. Here are the links:) I will be grateful for every vote. Edyta this year is the jubilee 20th anniversary of artistic work, and certainly deserved to win.

http://www.polskihitdekady.pl/index.php ... rectory=26

Thank you so much

Last edited by onelove93 on 25 Apr 2010, 11:27, edited 2 times in total.
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 25 Apr 2010, 11:13

Edyta Gorniak attended the award ceremony Eska Music Awards. Exactly on Friday presented the best Polish diva prize in the category "Newcomer of the Year" Marina Luczenko. It is worth mentioning that Gorniak exactly a year ago received a statuette in the category of "Hit, Poland" for the song "It's not what you think." Edyta Gorniak currently preparing to promote new album - the premiere in the autumn and the great jubilee, which will be held in Sopot, exactly on May 29. Planned are a great duo, it is known that Edyta Gorniak sing their greatest hits such as "Not Me" (from Eurovision 1994 - 2nd place), "I'm a woman," "When You Come Back To Me", "Litany" (from polish musical - Metro), "One and One" and others her well-known songs. The following photos from the event ESKA MUSIC AWARDS 2010 in Warsaw
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 25 Apr 2010, 12:21

Edyta sang "Hello" on 28th February this year :) Great perfomance!

Last edited by onelove93 on 22 May 2010, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 19 May 2010, 17:54

Edyta Gorniak (37 years) k has a new image. Shortly before the official jubilee, the most shining star of Poland has decided to amend its existing image.Edyta his great 20-year anniversary of artistic work will be exactly in the May 29 television station Polsat on the Eurovision Song Contest finals. Stars recital starts at exactly 20:20. Here are the photos from today's conference TOP TRENDS, where Edith has confirmed its participation in the Jubilee on TV Polsat. Image
Last edited by onelove93 on 23 May 2010, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 22 May 2010, 12:16

OFFICIAL SPOT advertiser Edyta Górniak Jubilee Concert in Polsat TV - May 29, 20:20 (20 songs for 20 years). Here's announcement of the anniversary, we must admit that Edith looks great in it, no wonder the end is one of the most beautiful European women are recognized by MAXIM magazine.
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 27 May 2010, 20:10

Began OFFICIAL, FIRST TEST AGAINST Jubilee Concert - Edyta's With the 20th anniversary of artistic work. PHOTOS BELOW PRESENTS TO BE DONE in the amphitheater in Sopot. MATERIALS The Jubilee will be placed after concert at the Forum. It is interesting that the audience will be many foreign guests including Manufacturer Edith CDs, including her former manager Chris Neil (who has worked with Celine Dion). Furthermore, provided there are numerous attractions and surprises. Those who have the opportunity to invite you to the anniversary of the Polsat television on Saturday 20:20 - Edyta Gorniak's concert live!

Below the videos made by fans of Edith, which accurately depict it to art in the 20 years of his career.

onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 29 May 2010, 13:56

Edyta Gorniak organize your big day jubilee concert today! 20 years on the European stage diva!
Last edited by onelove93 on 29 May 2010, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 29 May 2010, 13:57

20 years on stage Edyta Gorniak! Today will be a great diva anniversary, during which summarize your career and start a new phase in life and in the field zawodowym.Planowane are numerous duets with the stars of Polish music scene, lots of surprises, and as reported by Polish media - can sing your Gorniak latest song, because she wants this year to issue the album! Also plans to renew old contacts and re-conquer the international market! Interestingly, the anniversary has been invited many guests, with whom he had previously worked Edith. There will be representatives from record labels: EMI Music in London, Warsaw and Germany Virgin label, which promoted the album last Gorniak - Invisible. " On today's show, the audience has to sit and producer Chris Neil album "Edyta Gorniak", a former manager of Polish diva, who also worked with Celine Dion. Incredible concert starts at exactly 20:20 in the POLSAT TV. Gorniak sings 20 songs. All performances will be recorded and placed on the festival TOP TRENDS forum in accordance with the requests of people they were writing to me. Before you make a jubilee przypominjmy Edith during these 20 years. Happened and is really a lot of
first appearance on TV (1989)
Edith debut at the festival in Opole - winner of the competition "Debuts" an invitation to the first Polish musical "Metro" (1990)
"Litania" - one of the hardest songs of Edith. Very technically difficult enough that singer can be measured with this track. With this song and performed a musical Gorniak Metro was popular in the U.S. and about the vocalist said in The New York Times "(1992)
For the first time Poland takes part in the Eurovision Song Contest! Our country represents a young singer - Edyta Gorniak age of 22. Took 2nd place, and thus opened the door to an international career, and thus has gained enormous popularity in Poland. Moreover, no Polish artist today is not able to beat her success in the Eurovision Song Contest. (1994)

May 8, 1995 - the day the debut album Edyta Gorniak "DOTYK". It promotes the Eurovision song "TO NIE JA", just after the second single is appointed "dotyk" album in Poland, has sold a record number of over one million copies of records, the statute has a diamond plate and is today among the top best sold Polish records since 1989. (1995)

"Jestem Kobieta" - the third single, the album DOTYK. Prime Minister in December, 1995.

Love Is On The Line - the forth single of "Dotyk". Lyrics were written by Kylie Minouge.

"Będę Śniła" The fifth single from the album of Edith, directed the video tour of Edith titled "Julia" in 1996. (1996)

Edith was the first Polish artist has been invited by Walt Disney to sing songs for the Polish version of Pocahontas' COLOUR OF THE WIND (1996)

"Once In A Lifetime" - first international single, Edyta Gorniak. The English version of the Eurovision hit - Prime Minister in Europe and Asia in 1996

The second single Edyta Gorniak - "It's Atlanta" dedicated to the Olympic Games in Atlanta in 1996. The song was intended to support the athletes and add their encouragement.

"When You Come Back To Me" - second international single from the album "Edyta Gorniak" (1997)

"One And One "- international third singles from the album" Edyta Gorniak " (1997)

Fourth single from album "Edyta Górniak" (1998)

The second song of Edith for Walt Disney film - "Mulan," the official Polish version of the song fairy tale in which she sang Christina Aguilera's "Reflections" - 1998.

5th single released in Poland from the album "Edyta Gorniak - Hope For Us (duet with Jose Carreas) (1998)

Meeting the 6th single, the album "Edyta Gorniak" was released and posted on the Japanese version of the album. Considered one of the best songs Edyta Górniak. He had been released on the official version, released as a single but it did not happen, because the song does not appeal to Edith coincided. It is a pity, because it could be a hit (in 1998)

HiDumka na Dwa Serca" - track recorded for the screen adaptation of Henryk Sienkiewicz's novel - "Fire and Sword." Big hit Edyta Gorniak and Mieczyslaw Szczesniak. Recognized today as one of the best hits of the last 100 years of Polish songs.

"Jak Najdalej" - Edith promotes new album "Perła" is a Polish version of the Invisible (2002)

"Nie Proszę O Więcej" - The second single from Edyta Gorniak "Perła" (2002)

Impossible - "Perła" third single from Poland, the first single on the international market. Promotion board was discontinued in Europe because at that time Edith took note of her husband and then gave birth to a child - a son Allan. (2003)

"Inie było" - a duet with Sweet Noise (2004)

Edyta Gorniak Back to the Polish music scene. Star in Opole presented his work announcing the new album, "ECE". (2006)

List - the second single promoting EKG. Polish version of I Surrender by Celine Dion. It is interesting that the song I Surrender miałobyć Edith, but Managers working with Edyta on the album "Invisible" sold the song without the consent of Edith - Celine Dion. (2007)

The third single, Edyta Gorniak - To,co najlepsze(2008)

Edyta Gorniak single promoting the film "To nie Tak jak Myślisz" (2009)

The song heralding the 20th anniversary of artistic work Edyta Gorniak, and her new album. She najprawdopodniej post the cover on his new album, but this does not mean that it will be single. Work performed at the party the largest radio station in POLAND - RMF FM, and immediately took a place on the national list of songs. (2010)
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 31 May 2010, 16:03

The Great Jubilee of the largest Polish star held on Saturday at Top Trendy Festival in Sopot. Edyta Gorniak sang 20 songs on the twentieth anniversary of artistic work. The concert lasted over an hour, a Polish song sparked diva in every listener's emotions and unforgettable moments of emotion. Thus, received for his artistic work award "Bursztynowy Słowik" granted by the city of Sopot, and then received a statuette of the "Top Trends" and ogromony necklace from the station Polsat for its cooperation in the production of the Polish version Soapster Superstar and a wonderful anniversary. Below I present pictures and performances of Edith. At the concert, a fan held a string divas "France has the Eiffel Tower, Germany motorway, and Poles Edyta Gorniak. It is difficult to disagree with that. Thus, look and admire our Polish national treasure - Edyta Gorniak - the best singer in Europe, ranks among the 8 most talented singers in the world right alongside Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion.

Still missing a few files will be literally later, because they have not yet been published on the website You Tube
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 03 Jun 2010, 16:06

June 13 this year, Edyta Gorniak occurs in the Polish edition of "Dancing with the Stars" as the star of the final episode. As reported by Polish media diva Polish song is sing a song comes from the Japanese version of the album "Edyta Gorniak" - "Never Will I". In addition, Jubilee Edyta Gorniak Poland defeated the Eurovision song festival. Polish Queen of Pop has gathered over a front of the television viewers more than the Eurovision final!. Moreover, on Monday, all Polish dailies posted on the front page of Eddyta, where he praised it as a unique form of vocal and a great show. How betrayed manager - Sablewska Maja - end of the year will be released new album Edyta Gorniak. It is to be better than her debut "Touch". Furthermore, there are plans for an international career of Edith, in spite of 13 years after the year the album Edyta Gorniak Polish star is still flooded propowanymi contracts with foreign labels. The following songs from the next anniversary in Sopot.

"LITANIA"

"INTRO BEFORE EDYTA's CONCERT" AND "STOP" (cover - Sam Brown)
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 13 Jun 2010, 21:16

Edyta Gorniak measured with Whitney Houston! This weekend, the Queen visited the Polish stage once again on the covers of tabloids, as occurs today in the final stretch of "Dancing with the Stars." The singer has announced that it wants to perform his songs, but to present these works, which influenced her work. So betrayed that one of the surprises will be a cover of Whitney Houston's sung in a higher tones than the Whitney presented itself! In addition, yesterday Edyta Gorniak's using filmed a mini video to be displayed during performance in the finals of "Dancing with the Stars." Edith has always presented itself as the phenomenal, and besides, look:) The movie of "Dancing with the Stars" to put an addition on YOUTUBE.

onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 14 Jun 2010, 22:34

EDYTA GÓRNIAK's SINGING IN "DANCING WITH STARS" Medley - "I Am Every Woman" and Crazy :)

LIVE !

onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 18 Jun 2010, 23:29

Following numerous requests on the priv I decide to insert the DenDen Edyta Gorniak's songs (Queen of the Polish music scene) from the albums. At the beginning you will present the legendary "DOTYK" (1,000,000 copies in Poland) in English (TOUCH) - year 1995, and first international album, simply entitled "Edyta Gorniak" (500,000 copies in the world)

Jestem Kobietą [2009 version in Opole]
Kasztany
Romeo I Julia [polish version of "Romeo and Juliet"]
Bedę Śniła
Szyby
To Nie Ja
Litania
Jej portret
Niebo To My
Dotyk
Nie Opuszczaj Mnie (polish version of "If You Go Away")

"Gone"
"Be Good Or Be Gone"
[youtube=]y3J9hwrAUNw[/youtube] "The Day I Get Over You"
"Linger"
"When You Come Back To Me"
"One & One"
"Coming Back To Love"
"Never Will I"
"Miles And Miles Away"
"Perfect Moment" (next, Martina recorded Edyta's song)
"Anything"
"Once In A Lifetime"
"Hunting High And Low" - cover of A-HA (performance - 2003 in TOP TRENDY festival LIVE!)
"That's The Way I Feel About You" (live 2009 - concert in Poznań)
"Hope For Us" det with Jose Carreas
"The Day I Get Over You" (live in 1999)
"I don't know what on your mind"
"Soul Boy" (next, Melanie C recorded Edyta's song)
"If I Give Myself Up To You"
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 19 Jun 2010, 16:42

Edyta Górniak is likely to occur in the twelfth edition of "Dancing with the Stars." TVN currently with BBC television company urging her to participate in the show. In addition, Edyta Górniak had gotten a prize in a plebiscite, "Polish Hit Decade." Star was also nominated in the poll "Your Style" in the category of the 20th anniversary of Star Style "MUSIC". Edith compete in its category, with such singers as Anita Lipnicka,Kayah,Kasia Nosowska and Anna Maria Jopek. Briefly, at the request of some users pond consecutive songs from Edith ("Perła", "Invisible" or "EKG"). It's far enough. Until next time;)

onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 22 Jun 2010, 17:21

Today once again I present to you the artistic output of Edyta Gorniak. Polish Diva songs recorded discs, such as, "Perła" and "Invisible" (English edition of "Perła"). Interestingly, the Polish Edyta Gorniak posted record additional tracks, especially for Polish fans. However, the total sold almost 100,000 copies in Poland and Europe. Further promotion of the album was aborted in Europe, as Edith was pregnant. However, the album brought a big hit - "Impossible", which had four in Europe while becoming the number one in Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Ukraine. Further singles released "The Story So Far" and "Whatever It Takes," however, was only promoted in radio stations. Despite this, "Whatever It Takes" has reached 7 on the national list in Austria a few years later she won a track Sabrina Edith and put her version in 2007 on the album "007 Quantum of Solace." The following songs. Happy listening

Image [2002]

The next songs are the same as on the album "Invisible" because paste it below the plate, "Invisible", since it is the English edition of "Perła"

Last edited by onelove93 on 25 Jun 2010, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 25 Jun 2010, 15:39

Edyta Gorniak will ring in the fall. Information confirmed by the assistant. Currently, the most famous Polish diva is working on the album, though inevitable that Edyta Gorniak the autumn will be the next program of entertainment. Fight for her all major TV stations in Poland! TVN with the BBC would like to invite her to the 12th edition of "Dancing with the Stars", Polsat to 'Only For Us Two "as the jury, and the TVP would produce a music program dedicated to Edyta Gorniak. There is no wonder. Edyta Gorniak since 1989 has given over 7,000 speeches and sang in musicals in Poland and at the Broadway. She had proposed a contract with Elite modeling agency, but she refused because she worked on her first album. To this day proves that the star is irreplaceable and, despite 20 years of artistic work Edyta Gorniak can surprise. Below some of the recent recordings Edyta Górniak live cover of James Brown - It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World

onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 05 Jul 2010, 00:09

:)
Last edited by onelove93 on 05 Jul 2010, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 05 Jul 2010, 00:11

Polish diva - Edyta Gorniak sings again to the Polish film, this time to "Śluby Panieńskie." This is a great opportunity for the production itself, as the voice of the best Polish singer well promoted films such as "Pajęczarki", "Ogniem i mieczem," "Mulan," "Pocahontas" and "To nie tak jak myślisz, kotku." Moreover, as reported by Polish media Edyta Gorniak may occur in the 12th edition of "Dancing with the Stars." Information so far not confirmed by the artist herself, but knows that in 2010 the next album will be released Edith.
Diva also plans to issue a DVD associated with his creativity.

[color=#0000FF]Today Edyta Gorniak writes esctoday.com European portal, which indicates its debut at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1994 and, more Polish singer was ranked in second place among the best instances. It's a great honor, because the performance Edyta Gorniak 16 years is considered the best in Polish history for the ESC.

Now show you the latest album of Edith "EKG", released in 2007. Album after despite the fact that he was not much promoted in the media at the request of Edith, has achieved quite a lot of success. Sold over 75.000 copies, and thanks to him alone Górniak double platinum and won many musical awards and nominations.
The album to "List", which is the Polish equivalent of "I Surrender" by Celine Dion. It is interesting that "I Surrender" was written in 2002 specifically for Edith, but it has been received and forwarded to Celine Dion. According to the same Edith was intended to promote the single, the album "Invisible". But the clash of the two ladies came in 2008. This year, Celine Dion visited Poland and Edith would be suppertem Celine. But when Edith sent his tape, where he was, inter alia, song "I Surrender" by Celine Dion demanded performance but Gorniak playback. Polish diva immediately refused and about her attitude was loud, not only in Poland but in other European countries.
Album "EKG" won the 5th place among the best albums in Poland in 2007.
[/color]

"List"
"Dziękuję Ci"
[youtube=v=Yc_ivZNTuOY][/youtube] "Nie wierzyć nie mam sił"
"Sexuality"
"To, co najlepsze"
"Love is a Lonely Game"
"Another Love Song"
"Cygańskie Serce" (LIVE)
"Ready For Love" (LIVE)
"Błękit myśli"
"Loving You"
"Aleja Gwiazd"
[youtube=]zkZn_qf5mFM[/youtube] "To nie tak jak myślisz"
onelove93

Postby onelove93 » 10 Jul 2010, 16:12

Today I present to you the best cover versions Edyta Górniak (in English). In addition, specially at the request of a user-paste movie with an impressive scale Edyta Gorniak. I hope that the videos you will like:)
All perfomances are live!

"Stop" by Sam Brown
"Woman In Love" by Barbra Streisand
"No More Drama" by Mary J. Blige
"Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" by Elton John
"Too Much Love Will Kill You" by Freddie Mercury (1994 version)
"Room for Change" (1994)
"Get Here"
"I will always Love You" by Whitney Houston, Dolly Parton
"It's man's man's man's world" by James Brown
"Hello" by Lionel Richie
"Every Time We Say Goodbye" with famous English orchestra BBC BIG BAND
"Sway" with famous English orchestra BBC Big Band
"Can't Buy Me Love" with famous English orchestra BBC Big Band
"Put Your Hands On My Shoulder" , "Hit The Road Jack" ,"Let's Rock" ,"Sugar, Sugar"
"When I Need You" by Rod Stewart (duet with A. Piaseczny)
"Crazy" & "I'm Every Woman" by G. Barkley, C.Khan
" I Feel Good" by James Brown
"Somewhere Over The Rainbow"
"Hunting High And Low" by A-ha
"Without You" by Mariah Carey
"What About Love"

VOCAL RANGE!!!

Return to “Music”