Step to Me

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.

Which version do you prefer?

Geri Rap
31%
Melanie B Rap
69%

Total votes: 58
Bobbie

Re: Step to Me

Postby Bobbie » 29 Jul 2017, 15:17

Oh, and just to make it clear: my technological skills are null, so I don't really know whether someone could piece that together in a fake way. Guess it'd be hard, since they'd need Geri's word by word.
[ben]
Custom Title: dere n ara deg ata i

Postby [ben] » 29 Jul 2017, 15:39

Here's the video

Временами и дурак умно говорит.
Silence is golden
Custom Title: AKA S.I.G

Postby Silence is golden » 29 Jul 2017, 15:52

Bobbie wrote:Humm, guys! I rarely post here and I had never heard of these different versions until today. But I just went to YouTube now and there's a 35 second Step to me clip entitled "Step to me mystery solved" in which someone clipped together both Geri's and Melanie's rap version. Geri's voice is clear. I didn't post it here because I don't know how to, but anyone can type the abovementioned title and listen for themselves.

Like I said, I didn't know about this either.

That is NOT Geri's voice! It's Mel B's rap which appears on the actual demo of Step To me that was leaked. It was used on the Japanese version of Spiceworld by mistake.

Geri has never ever EVER (haha) done the Step To Me rap.

)But people will believe whatever they want to in this place :rolleyes: )
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 29 Jul 2017, 16:05

That is so obviously Melanie B! :laugh:
Bobbie

Postby Bobbie » 29 Jul 2017, 17:24

Silence is golden wrote:
Bobbie wrote:Humm, guys! I rarely post here and I had never heard of these different versions until today. But I just went to YouTube now and there's a 35 second Step to me clip entitled "Step to me mystery solved" in which someone clipped together both Geri's and Melanie's rap version. Geri's voice is clear. I didn't post it here because I don't know how to, but anyone can type the abovementioned title and listen for themselves.

Like I said, I didn't know about this either.

That is NOT Geri's voice! It's Mel B's rap which appears on the actual demo of Step To me that was leaked. It was used on the Japanese version of Spiceworld by mistake.

Geri has never ever EVER (haha) done the Step To Me rap.

)But people will believe whatever they want to in this place :rolleyes: )

Lay down your weapons, my friend. I just listened to it and believed it was Geri's voice in the first clip. If I'm mistaken, ok, I surrender. Jeez, it seems people all have their panties in a twist here.

Return to “Spice Girls”