Spiceworld Movie Locations ?

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
forever-spice

Spiceworld Movie Locations ?

Postby forever-spice » 27 Dec 2011, 04:09

Hello everyone,Hope u all had a fantastic christmas.I am currently in London on holiday from Australia,and am looking at going to some of the spiceworld the movie locations in london.I was wondering if anyone knows where the Rendezous ( Brians Cafe ) is located and also where they had the fish and chips just after that scene,it is somewhere on the embankment.If anyone could help me out,I would be very appreiacted :)
TheBiatches

Re: Spiceworld Movie Locations ?

Postby TheBiatches » 27 Dec 2011, 04:17

I was there last month and visited a couple of Spice places myself. The bar is at Farringdon Road (London Central Markets 329). It isn't a great area and finding it wasn't the easiest thing, but you'll make it. ;) Enjoy London, I miss it!
forever-spice

Postby forever-spice » 27 Dec 2011, 04:46

Hello,thanks so much for the reply.My boyfriend is having a look for it,as he is british and knows london alot better then I do hahaha.thanks again :)
Indospice

Postby Indospice » 16 Mar 2017, 07:42

Need your help mates, I'm planning to go to London next April to see Melanie C's concert. I would love to visit the Brian's cafe, but I only found this similar road. Is it the same place?

Kindly help, thank you for your information :lovers:

I found also a place called Bubb's Cafe but it's already closed. It looked like have a similar building with the movie.

Well, I'm still investigate the location through google.. at least I hope I could find similar buildings around the cafe. But I'm clueless..

Is it the same place?

The inside:

Hope someone who already visited the place can give some information :lovers:
FabianC
Custom Title: Beautifully Intended

Postby FabianC » 17 Mar 2017, 21:58

Indospice wrote:Need your help mates, I'm planning to go to London next April to see Melanie C's concert. I would love to visit the Brian's cafe, but I only found this similar road. Is it the same place?

I found also a place called Bubb's Cafe but it's already closed. It looked like have a similar building with the movie.

Well, I'm still investigate the location through google.. at least I hope I could find similar buildings around the cafe. But I'm clueless..

Is it the same place?

The inside:

I been there 5 years ago,and I think it's a place that is still abandoned.

Here is the Google Maps Location

And here is a pic with me :P

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection
Indospice

Postby Indospice » 20 Mar 2017, 05:47

FabianC wrote:
Indospice wrote:Need your help mates, I'm planning to go to London next April to see Melanie C's concert. I would love to visit the Brian's cafe, but I only found this similar road. Is it the same place?

Is it the same place?

The inside:

I been there 5 years ago,and I think it's a place that is still abandoned.

Here is the Google Maps Location

And here is a pic with me :P

Oh my goodness, thank you so much. I really appreciate it :angel: :lovers: :lovers: :lovers: :lovers:

Return to “Spice Girls”