Viva Forever! musical premiere night (December 11th 2012)

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
Joanhs

Re: Spice Girls December 11th Thread

Postby Joanhs » 12 Dec 2012, 01:28

Oh wait, that photo is NOT from going home, It's from driving to the after party, isn't it??
Christina91
Custom Title: ObsessiveBiatch

Postby Christina91 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:29

Joanhs wrote:aaaand they are all gone home now..
stevey ‏@sjrobertson
Caught all the girls leaving. My battery died just after I snapped Victoria, David and the kids - gutted #vivaforever pic.twitter.com/CbEvb3ab
Hide photo Reply Retweet Favorite

That's from earlier when they left the theatre they're still at the party. Apparently dancing to Moves Like Jagger
Aurelien
Custom Title: Viva Life

Postby Aurelien » 12 Dec 2012, 01:29

They were all great. I love Melanie C
LISTEN TO MY ALBUM
iTunes - Spotify - Deezer - Youtube
Joanhs

Postby Joanhs » 12 Dec 2012, 01:29

Joanhs wrote:Oh wait, that photo is NOT from going home, It's from driving to the after party, isn't it??

To answer my own question.. Yes it is : westendproducer ‏@westendproducer
Marvellous #vivaforever after party in Embankment Gardens. Having a 3 course meal. Derren Brown is trying to stare me out, #dear
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite
12:28 AM - 12 Dec 12 · Details

So thephoto of the 4 girls in the cab was THEM on their way to the after party
auroragingerkitty

Postby auroragingerkitty » 12 Dec 2012, 01:29

MelSpice wrote:I usually try not to gripe and to try to see the positive side, but the media was at the Red Carpet event and were interviewing the girls there, not on stage AFTER the show had finished.

Apart from the performance at the Olympics, Victoria has been the downside of the other 2 reunions this year. I think she might need a reality check to realise that the Spice Girls made her what she is, and if she agrees to attend reunion events to do it wholeheartedly, not looking like she doesn't want to be there (The Musical Launch in June) or not travelling with the other girls, arriving late, and not sitting with them. Seriously.

This. The Olympics was perfection and no one can ever take that away, but at the launch and at this, Victoria has kind of spoilt it to be honest. Everyone is tired, everyone is stressing out and to be honest, I'm a bit tired of feeling grateful that she's turned up to something: she SHOULD be turning up! We don't feel gratitude for the rest of the girls turning up to things, we recognise that they should be turning up to promote something they helped create and they seem very happy to be there.

I'm not saying Posh is a bitch or anything like that, we've all seen how she is when she's relaxed and she's funny and charming and she's good to her fans and she's obviously thankful for everything, but when it comes to Spice things, what counts is how presents herself with the other girls as her profile makes her a huge focus of media attention, so her behaviour can make or break a Spice appearance and both times, she's broken it and overshadowed the actual reason why they were there in the first place. It was just ONE afternoon that she had to do this, one afternoon; she should've been there getting ready with the rest of the girls and arrived with them in the cab. ALL of them have kids, most of them have partners yet Posh is the only one who didn't turn up with them and that's what the papers will report and focus on.
Lah
Custom Title: I love Hugh Dancy

Postby Lah » 12 Dec 2012, 01:31

‏@newyorknothing
Victoria was singing all the way through to her boys, CUTEST thing ever!
MelSpice
Custom Title: A.K.A. SpiceAus1

Postby MelSpice » 12 Dec 2012, 01:31

Spice_addict wrote:
MelSpice wrote:Apart from the performance at the Olympics, Victoria has been the downside of the other 2 reunions this year. I think she might need a reality check to realise that the Spice Girls made her what she is, and if she agrees to attend reunion events to do it wholeheartedly, not looking like she doesn't want to be there (The Musical Launch in June) or not travelling with the other girls, arriving late, and not sitting with them. Seriously.

I think she is perfectly aware that the Spice Girls made her who she is - as she has stated time and time again - where she also said that she was proud to be a Spice Girl... If she didn't care about them or if she was embarrassed about being a Spice Girl... She wouldn't have showed up for this and she definitely wouldn't have showed up at the VF press conference - not even to mention the Olympics! She showed up, she smiled, she got on stage with the other four, she stayed for the after party... How is that not being supportive...

How is NOT travelling with the other 4 girls to the event, NOT doing media interviews with the other girls & NOT sitting with the other girls showing support. It's not. It's saying to the casual observer "Oh I'm too good to travel with Geri, Emma, Melanie C & Melanie B" "Oh I'm too good to walk the red carpet with my band mates" etc etc etc. And while Spice Girls fans might not think this, the general public who are always ready to believe that Victoria is a stuck up snobby bitch who thinks she's too good for most people are going to think that way.

Fans who know Victoria know she is funny and doesn't mind laughing at herself, but when things like this happen, she sets herself up to be a media target, and it doesn't help her in the eyes of the public.
mel2vicem

Postby mel2vicem » 12 Dec 2012, 01:31

From the reports by fans who were there, the girls arrived separately actually, not in a Spice cab lol. Geri arrived first at 5.30pm and Victoria was late by 20 minutes.
Joanhs

Postby Joanhs » 12 Dec 2012, 01:32

auroragingerkitty wrote:
MelSpice wrote:I usually try not to gripe and to try to see the positive side, but the media was at the Red Carpet event and were interviewing the girls there, not on stage AFTER the show had finished.

Apart from the performance at the Olympics, Victoria has been the downside of the other 2 reunions this year. I think she might need a reality check to realise that the Spice Girls made her what she is, and if she agrees to attend reunion events to do it wholeheartedly, not looking like she doesn't want to be there (The Musical Launch in June) or not travelling with the other girls, arriving late, and not sitting with them. Seriously.

This. The Olympics was perfection and no one can ever take that away, but at the launch and at this, Victoria has kind of spoilt it to be honest. Everyone is tired, everyone is stressing out and to be honest, I'm a bit tired of feeling grateful that she's turned up to something: she SHOULD be turning up! We don't feel gratitude for the rest of the girls turning up to things, we recognise that they should be turning up to promote something they helped create and they seem very happy to be there.

I'm not saying Posh is a bitch or anything like that, we've all seen how she is when she's relaxed and she's funny and charming and she's good to her fans and she's obviously thankful for everything, but when it comes to Spice things, what counts is how presents herself with the other girls as her profile makes her a huge focus of media attention, so her behaviour can make or break a Spice appearance and both times, she's broken it and overshadowed the actual reason why they were there in the first place. It was just ONE afternoon that she had to do this, one afternoon; she should've been there getting ready with the rest of the girls and arrived with them in the cab. ALL of them have kids, most of them have partners yet Posh is the only one who didn't turn up with them and that's what the papers will report and focus on.

Agree :) I still love her, still think she is the funniest spice girl, I still care about what she does. Anyway, let's all stop, I think we will never make our point understandable for people who don't want to just let it go
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 12 Dec 2012, 01:32

Sparrow wrote:
IER wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
IER wrote:LOVE how everyone that critisized Victoria now critisize me for bringing back the subject. Obviously I do, cos we've been all night saying things would get better and you kept on talking shit about her. Now they've been together, the picture is there and you all look like fools for having said a lot of negative things for the past hours, and instead of saying how wrong you were, now you attack me. And I'm the one who has a problem? I'm the one who has been all night saying you should wait and see. So stop twisting the situation in your favour , you're the ones who have to eat your own words, not me or anyone who deffended Victoria tonight.

Fine, this is ridiculous.

Your "I told you so" speech only demonstrates how you have the need to feel superior to others, taking your side as "the truth", which is sad.
I'm not eating my words at all. I never doubted we would have a picture of them all later, I was waiting for it. But you cannot say a fan is wrong for being upset that Sticky Vicky chose to arrive with her family on a occasion that was supposed to celebrate the Spice Girls as a group.

Oh God. Have you even read half of what's been posted here tonight? One thing is being upset and another is to say the things some members have said.

And LOL and people saying Jamie and I have ruined the topic. Yeah, cos we reuined it by speaking some sense trying to make people understand why Victoria might have been late and that we would get a group picture later on, instead of all the posts about how miserable, bitch, arrogant and egoistic Victoria Beckham is. All those coments didn't ruin the Viva Forever premiere at all!. Excuse me, I'm going to have a laugh.

And if you want us to stop, then stop replying, cos if you have the right to keep on replying to what we post, then we have the same right.

Wow have you even READ what I wrote? Because you just seem to be gushing about a lot of nonsense I didn't even say...
I'm not defending people who cursed at VB at all. And I did not say you have no right to reply or that you ruined the topic lol.

I like VB just as much as the rest, I just think she could have played along from the start. You have a different opinion, which is fine. This is a forum.
What I DON'T like is you saying you're the one who knew it all and you're the one who's right. Saying you own "sense" is very pretentious.
Ever read Nietzsche? If you have, try doing it again, because it might help.

Erm... If I say something and then add "And LOL at people..." is pretty obvious that what comes next isn't related to you even if it's after your quote.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Christina91

Postby Christina91 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:34

Spice & Beckham Site ‏@ZigazigHaSite

RT @newyorknothing Victoria was singing all the way through to her boys, CUTEST thing ever!
Kelly Allen ‏@KellyAllen01

More dancing with the spice girls #vivaforever http://lockerz.com/s/268224070

Kelly Allen ‏@KellyAllen01

Love that @GeriHalliwell is busting the shapes to moves like jagger with @EmmaBunton and @melaniebrown http://lockerz.com/s/268223114
Last edited by Christina91 on 12 Dec 2012, 01:35, edited 1 time in total.
Spice_addict

Postby Spice_addict » 12 Dec 2012, 01:35

auroragingerkitty wrote: Everyone is tired, everyone is stressing out and to be honest, I'm a bit tired of feeling grateful that she's turned up to something: she SHOULD be turning up! We don't feel gratitude for the rest of the girls turning up to things, we recognise that they should be turning up to promote something they helped create and they seem very happy to be there.

The thing is though - she doesn't have to to do anything Spice related anymore...
Aurelien
Custom Title: Viva Life

Postby Aurelien » 12 Dec 2012, 01:36

Peoples forgot that Victoria made a nice performance at the Olympics.
LISTEN TO MY ALBUM
iTunes - Spotify - Deezer - Youtube
Christina91

Postby Christina91 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:36

VOGUE.CO.UK ‏@BritishVogue

Now this is how the Spice Girls celebrate the opening of #vivaforever pic.twitter.com/KbF5LOTd
-TheMatrix-
Custom Title: I love You Keisha

Postby -TheMatrix- » 12 Dec 2012, 01:36

auroragingerkitty wrote:

This
Joanhs

Postby Joanhs » 12 Dec 2012, 01:37

Haha Can't wait for Emma's twittermessages tomorrow.. I really hope they have a great night, and a great party! They truly deserve it. They have been more involved than we Thought they would be, and they deserve the good press.. And the drinks..
Joanhs

Postby Joanhs » 12 Dec 2012, 01:39

Hehe I kinda feel bad for the actors.. This is their night too, but nobody cares, HAHA
Christina91

Postby Christina91 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:39

mel2vicem

Postby mel2vicem » 12 Dec 2012, 01:39

For the last time, they didn't arrive together, Geri arrived much earlier than the other girls....this was reported by fans who were there. That picture in the cab was to the after party.
Christina91

Postby Christina91 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:41

This person has tons of details from inside the premiere
https://twitter.com/newyorknothing
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 12 Dec 2012, 01:42

mel2vicem wrote:From the reports by fans who were there, the girls arrived separately actually, not in a Spice cab lol. Geri arrived first at 5.30pm and Victoria was late by 20 minutes.

Which goes to show the initial plan was that all of them arrived on their own (VB with David) and posed together, but since she was late and the girls took their seats on time, everything was ruined. Everyone's fault to my eyes.

Everyone here is thinking Mel B, C, Emma and Geri got dressed together at the hotel, left together and arrived together on a cab, when they didn't. They arrived separately, first Geri and then B, C and Emma with their families, but since they arrived all at once they were together since the beginning. If Victoria hadn't been late she would've posed with David and then went with the girls.

But I won't comment on that anymore as it seems everyone can bring the subject back and nothing happens, but when I do I have a problem.
Last edited by Javi on 12 Dec 2012, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Christina91

Postby Christina91 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:42

Gay Times Magazine ‏@GayTimesMag

They're playing Spice songs - including solo stuff - at the #vivaforever party. Hoping for Let Your Head Go
Christina91

Postby Christina91 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:44

mel2vicem wrote:For the last time, they didn't arrive together, Geri arrived much earlier than the other girls....this was reported by fans who were there. That picture in the cab was to the after party.

I know the cab pic was from afterwards but this pic's caption claims they left the hotel together
GeritaAfogada
Custom Title: Samantha

Postby GeritaAfogada » 12 Dec 2012, 01:45

Rawnie ‏@newyorknothing
Geri's reaction throughout Look At Me was hilarious. She was covering her face and laughing

I really would love to see that! :D
MelSpice
Custom Title: A.K.A. SpiceAus1

Postby MelSpice » 12 Dec 2012, 01:47

mel2vicem wrote:For the last time, they didn't arrive together, Geri arrived much earlier than the other girls....this was reported by fans who were there. That picture in the cab was to the after party.

OK, that's fine, they didn't arrive together, however, they DID arrive on time to walk the red carpet together and to do media together. I really think Victoria could have made an effort to arrive on time. Even if she did arrive on time she probably wouldn't have done the media anyway. I think it was a deliberate attempt on her part to not have to do all the preshow stuff with the other girls.

I couldn't praise her enough during the olympics performance. She looked amazing performed amazing and looked genuinely happy to be there. But at the press launch in June and today's event, it was just a poor showing.

She needs to turn up, smile for the press, be friendly with her band mates for a FEW HOURS then she can go back to her family and her designing and do what she wants.

For gods sakes, the press launch was a few hours and todays event was also a few hours. She should be professional enough to turn up, be respectful to the fans that began her career (Spice Girls fans) and look like she's happy to be there and to support the events that she AGREED to attend!

Return to “Spice Girls”