Posters promos HD

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
JackTheLad94

Re: Singles Posters promo HD

Postby JackTheLad94 » 10 Nov 2016, 01:58

Jay wrote:
I went to the Melanie C Live Hits recording in 2006, and we were issued with these lovely looking plastic wristbands with "Melanie C" printed on them. I loved it and kept it on a shelf in my room.

Sometime in 2007, while I was at college in the daytime, my Dad took it upon himself to take *everything* out of my room, because he wanted to paint it. I asked him where all my stuff was and it was in various places - boxes and bags in the attic/garage/spare room. When my room was finished and I was putting my stuff back in there, it became very apparent I was missing quite a few bits and pieces, including the wristband. :hmm: Dad claims he didn't throw anything of mine away, but I suspect he saw it as rubbish and threw it away without thinking. I've never been able to find it. :(

I know for a fact that my parents threw away my Spice crisp packets / chocolate wrappers and Spice duvet & pillow set when I was a teenager, and various bits of their merchandise like their stationary. They couldn't believe it when I was annoyed about it, because they thought I "should have grown out of them by now". Also, while I lived away from home in 2010, they took the opportunity to throw away loads of my childhood/teenage magazines, most of which I'd kept specifically because it had lots of Spice stuff in them. Image Oh well!

This hurts.

I would never get over that. </3
Thom
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice

Re: Posters promos HD

Postby Thom » 10 Nov 2016, 11:33

could you please please re upload these ones?
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
NathanLomax-Fay

Postby NathanLomax-Fay » 10 Nov 2016, 17:07

I did some digging and managed to find the one for Wannabe. No luck with any of the others, I'm afraid. Thank you goes to 'arysg83' for his original upload.

http://spicegirls.com.ar/spicegirls/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/wannabe-poster-2.jpg
JackTheLad94

Postby JackTheLad94 » 10 Nov 2016, 18:45

there are still five available here to see?.. Spice album, wannabe, SYBT, 2B1, and Step to me..
Can you not see those ones? such good quality XD
Rod

Postby Rod » 17 Nov 2016, 02:27

Thank you
Schurli_22

Postby Schurli_22 » 19 Mar 2017, 16:23

Could anyone re upload all posters???

Return to “Spice Girls”