Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread | Geri: “We’re not re-forming immediately, but in the near future.” [Page 688]

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
Jamie

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread

Postby Jamie » 17 Mar 2017, 22:55

Once again, Queen Victoria reigns over us all with the truth unlike certain other members who'd gladly still go on TV and say it's definitely happening.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 17 Mar 2017, 23:01

It's so sad.

I mean if the other 3 would wanna do something, they should. Sadly they're so uninterested
James
Custom Title: Legacy member

Postby James » 17 Mar 2017, 23:15

Very similar to what she said back in that magazine interview she did shortly after the Olympics. I can't help but feel the "you need to know when it's time..." bit is sending a very clear and deliberate message to the other girls, though.

Fair play though - at least she's being honest. I'm still of the opinion that if the other four got it together and actually announced something that VB would at least get the jitters about not doing it.
Last edited by James on 17 Mar 2017, 23:18, edited 3 times in total.
tommie

Postby tommie » 17 Mar 2017, 23:18

Completely random - but I have finally gotten my old VHS tapes from my parents and I'm going through them bit-by-bit and I've had two Spice Girls "sightings" so far:

- Wannabe being played in an old commercial for season 6 for Melrose Place

- Mike and Carrie on Days of Our Lives dancing to Who Do You Think You Are? at a club
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 17 Mar 2017, 23:23

I don't think it will ever be over. There will always be big anniversaries like 25th and 30th and who knows what Victoria will be up for then.

Also there is always going to be the possibility of reunions without her whether it be three or four (Mel changes her mind ALOT)

So no this really isn't it.
Xander21

Postby Xander21 » 18 Mar 2017, 00:10

Three members have now said they won't do it again... so it's just a moment in time... she has a lot of other priorities and knows what she wants right now. She'll always be posh ;-)... and good to know she still talks to everyone
Stas
Custom Title: straight forward

Postby Stas » 18 Mar 2017, 00:56

Anything and everything is possible still, I think, although it really made me feel a bit sad hearing her say that out loud. But she said "There won't be a reunion", but how can she decide for the others...?! I am not being deluded, it's just so many things have happened: Geri leaving and coming back, Melanie C saying she was done with the band for years and then doing a tour etc.
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 18 Mar 2017, 01:16

Xander21 wrote:Three members have now said they won't do it again... so it's just a moment in time... she has a lot of other priorities and knows what she wants right now. She'll always be posh ;-)... and good to know she still talks to everyone

Three? We know about Victoria (she's very clear and vocal about that) and bipolar Mel C who changes her mind from time to time - so it's 1.5 to me. Who would make it to 2.5 then?
Thom
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread | Victoria: "There won't be a reunion" [Page 664]

Postby Thom » 18 Mar 2017, 01:29

i totally respect her decision. good on her to find her place and to move on.
sad. very sad. but i understand.
even with a no i would have been happy with a "never say never"

but of topic her lips and face are bloody awful
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
Mikerecords
Previous username(s): -Mike-
Custom Title: The 004

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread | Victoria: "There won't be a reunion" [Page 664]

Postby Mikerecords » 18 Mar 2017, 01:35

Why do people take 'achievements' so serious, that you shouldn't touch it after their peak? Victoria can stop with her fashion business too, because she's at the top right now..
THE sequel to GEM's "Song For Her..."
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeKNs7v1ONA
The 'Song For Me' release date is scheduled for May 16.
The single will be released on online channels including Amazon, iTunes, Spotify, Beatport and more.

http://www.instagram.com/the004official
Xander21

Postby Xander21 » 18 Mar 2017, 02:27

The Spice Girls wrote:
Xander21 wrote:
Three? We know about Victoria (she's very clear and vocal about that) and bipolar Mel C who changes her mind from time to time - so it's 1.5 to me. Who would make it to 2.5 then?

I meant three of the 5 have said they won't ever do it again... first Geri, Mel C and then Vicky...
kamel

Postby kamel » 18 Mar 2017, 02:53

Xander21 wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Xander21 wrote:

I meant three of the 5 have said they won't ever do it again... first Geri, Mel C and then Vicky...

Geri didn't say they won't reunite and Mel C said never say never about the reunion but she thinks like VB do that the Olympic it's the biggest thing they ever did nothing can top it, but if GEM want to reunite they can but they are too busy doing TV. Radio, record songs for a kitchen album that only Geri can listen to it
kamel

Postby kamel » 18 Mar 2017, 02:53

Xander21 wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Xander21 wrote:

Geri didn't say they won't reunite and Mel C said never say never about the reunion but she thinks like VB does that the Olympic it's the biggest thing they ever did nothing can top it, but if GEM want to reunite they can but they are too busy doing TV. Radio, record songs for a kitchen album that only Geri can listen to it
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 18 Mar 2017, 03:05

Xander21 wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Xander21 wrote:

When Geri said that?! Proof?! I need receipts!!!
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 18 Mar 2017, 03:16

DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

Bullshit. Looks like she forgot "IKHSW" with her bestie then:/
kamel

Postby kamel » 18 Mar 2017, 03:19

The Spice Girls wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

All 5 of them have bad memories they can't remember things that happen before
onebigfan

Postby onebigfan » 18 Mar 2017, 08:17

I think over time Geri, Melanice C and Victoria have always said they'd never reunite or perform with the Spice Girls again. I'm not sure if Mel B ever said that after the initial split in 2001. I'm sure Emma's never said that, she's always up for a bit of fun. I think out of all of the, she treasured being a Spice Girl the most and would've happily had it go on 'forever'. Pitty the other four had their doubts about reuniting at some point or another.
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 18 Mar 2017, 08:53

onebigfan wrote:I think over time Geri, Melanice C and Victoria have always said they'd never reunite or perform with the Spice Girls again. I'm not sure if Mel B ever said that after the initial split in 2001. I'm sure Emma's never said that, she's always up for a bit of fun. I think out of all of the, she treasured being a Spice Girl the most and would've happily had it go on 'forever'. Pitty the other four had their doubts about reuniting at some point or another.

When did Geri say that? After she left, in 1998 you mean?
Alexpc

Postby Alexpc » 18 Mar 2017, 09:15

The Spice Girls wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

She also performed 2 Become 1 with Emma on "Sporty's 40" in January 2014... Yet she says "I haven't been on stage with any of the girls since 2012"; Sure, because "performing" with Victoria is more high profile? (If you can call it performing, because Victoria didn't sing at all).
Mel C is despicable.
iaintiffin

Postby iaintiffin » 18 Mar 2017, 09:21

Agent_Spice wrote:
iaintiffin wrote:#NP Get Me Home (This track should have been on the album..so atmospheric!)

Do you mean Take Me Home? Or is this another one of your unreleased tracks?

Sorry meant Take Me Home lol
onebigfan

Postby onebigfan » 18 Mar 2017, 10:31

The Spice Girls wrote:
onebigfan wrote:I think over time Geri, Melanice C and Victoria have always said they'd never reunite or perform with the Spice Girls again. I'm not sure if Mel B ever said that after the initial split in 2001. I'm sure Emma's never said that, she's always up for a bit of fun. I think out of all of the, she treasured being a Spice Girl the most and would've happily had it go on 'forever'. Pitty the other four had their doubts about reuniting at some point or another.

When did Geri say that? After she left, in 1998 you mean?

Yeah, after she had left in 1998. Obviously she's had a change of heart since 2006, but what I'm saying is that in the last few years since they all went their separate ways, majority of them have said they would never go back. So, who knows, Victoria might still have a change of heart aswell ...
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 18 Mar 2017, 10:45

Alexpc wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

She also performed 2 Become 1 with Emma on "Sporty's 40" in January 2014... Yet she says "I haven't been on stage with any of the girls since 2012"; Sure, because "performing" with Victoria is more high profile? (If you can call it performing, because Victoria didn't sing at all).
Mel C is despicable.

As she grow older she is becoming more and more hypocrite! She is SO DISGUSTING! From head to toe.
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 18 Mar 2017, 10:56

Amaranthine18 wrote:
Alexpc wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

Mel C is despicable.

As she grow older she is becoming more and more hypocrite! She is SO DISGUSTING! From head to toe.

Yawn!
bryand

Postby bryand » 18 Mar 2017, 10:58

Amaranthine18 wrote:
Alexpc wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

Mel C is despicable.

Oh my days! I've heard it all now. Calling her "DISGUSTING" is ahem hypocritical maybe??

Return to “Spice Girls”