Spice Girls: Reunion Rumours & Random Discussion Thread

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
fauxjoy

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread | Victoria: "There won't be a reunion" [Page 664]

Postby fauxjoy » 18 Mar 2017, 14:56

Things aren't looking too optimistic right now, but I think Victoria means there won't be a reunion in terms of it being all five - the Spice Girls as we know it. Victoria has always been out, and Melanie C has counted herself out this past year so their comments don't phase me. That leaves Geri, Melanie B and Emma to do whatever they want... but it feels like they wouldn't be able to organise a piss up in a brewery - how long has it been since their little YouTube GEM video? - so I won't be counting on it lol.
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread | Victoria: "There won't be a reunion" [Page 664]

Postby Fenrik » 18 Mar 2017, 15:51

I wonder if Mel C means just touring/concert/performance with the "all 5 or nothing" thing she has going on at the moment. Or if she mean ANYTHING Spice related?
Like, what if James Corden invited her, Geri, Emma and Mel B to do a carpool karaoke with him (there´s no room for Victoria in that car anyway :p ),
would that also count towards her "all 5 or nothing" thing? Or even just an interview with those 4 of some sort?
Peter

Postby Peter » 18 Mar 2017, 16:06

Fenrik wrote:I wonder if Mel C means just touring/concert/performance with the "all 5 or nothing" thing she has going on at the moment. Or if she mean ANYTHING Spice related?
Like, what if James Corden invited her, Geri, Emma and Mel B to do a carpool karaoke with him (there´s no room for Victoria in that car anyway :p ),
would that also count towards her "all 5 or nothing" thing? Or even just an interview with those 4 of some sort?

GEM can do carpool karaoke on their own, James can do Mel C's parts as the once-Sporty-now-chubby-Spice, lol:)
Peter

Postby Peter » 18 Mar 2017, 16:08

Suzanne wrote:
Official Spiceworld wrote:7

This was on RTL and uploaded onto their YouTube channel yesterday.

Apparently the guy speaking is Wiliam Rutten who photographed the group.

Does anyone know what he is saying? Thank you :)
he took those pictures, some of them in his bathroom. Before the shoot the management send him a fax with things that they wanted to have there. Like lots of food etc. A friend of him made sure that all those things where there. So when they came to the fotoshoot they where surprised that all those things where there, because that where the things they wantend at concerts. But because of that the shoot went very well. 2 weeks after this shoot they because really famous in america and he made lots of money with those pictures. Sorry my english sucks haha. But its a little bit what he's saying in this video.

What concerts? Those photographs were taken in '96 or maybe early '97, so long before they even planned their first Istanbul show?! :dizzy: :think:
Xander21

Postby Xander21 » 18 Mar 2017, 16:18

I want to hit you in the clit with a shovel so much
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 18 Mar 2017, 16:39

bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
Well said. This woman has no dignity.

Her life, not yours sweet pea :wave:

I know. But that doesn't change the fact she is NOT a woman of principles as she claim to be. Mel B is right that it takes time for some people to show their true color.

Clearly, Melanie C is nothing but fake and hypocrite trying hard to establish herself as "serious artist".

Literally laughing out loud! Not a woman of principles? FML! So doing triathlons for charity, songs and gigs for charity, being an ambassador of many charities, pumping out album after album and releasing dvds of concerts for her fans all proves she has no principles. Oh and that she protects her daughter from the press. Nope no principles there either. All it boils down to is that she is not conforming to your needs so of course you and others slate her. All because she has no right to change her mind about doing a reunion. Honestly you need to get over it. :kiss:

I know what you are doing. I'm not stupid. You really don't see it do you?

All she does is bash the spice girls in every single interview lately! Why does she need to tell everybody that all the other spice are assholes and cruel to her in the past? If she is not hypocrite, why did she join them in ROTSG when she still have secret hatred to the other girls all along? She was asked from her recent interview what was dream when she was a teenager and she find a way to link the topic about about how she lost her confidence because it was the spice girls fault again.

She is becoming like the person she hated 20 years ago and that's what some of you do not see because of your fanaticsm. GEM became more calm and respectful as they mature while Melanie C is the new Mel B. Bully and mean.
felx

Postby felx » 18 Mar 2017, 16:44

Amaranthine18 wrote:
bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
bryand wrote:
Her life, not yours sweet pea :wave:

I know. But that doesn't change the fact she is NOT a woman of principles as she claim to be. Mel B is right that it takes time for some people to show their true color.

Clearly, Melanie C is nothing but fake and hypocrite trying hard to establish herself as "serious artist".

Literally laughing out loud! Not a woman of principles? FML! So doing triathlons for charity, songs and gigs for charity, being an ambassador of many charities, pumping out album after album and releasing dvds of concerts for her fans all proves she has no principles. Oh and that she protects her daughter from the press. Nope no principles there either. All it boils down to is that she is not conforming to your needs so of course you and others slate her. All because she has no right to change her mind about doing a reunion. Honestly you need to get over it. :kiss:

All she does is bash the spice girls in every single interview lately! Why does she need to tell everybody that all the other spice are assholes and cruel to her in the past? If she is not hypocrite, why did she join them in ROTSG when she still have secret hatred to the other girls all along? She was asked from her recent interview what was dream when she was a teenager and she find a way to link the topic about about how she lost her confidence because it was the spice girls fault again.

She is becoming like the person she hated 20 years ago and that's what some of you do not see because of your fanaticsm. GEM became more calm and respectful as they mature while Melanie C is the new Mel B. Bully and mean.

are you fu...ing serious??
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
bryand

Postby bryand » 18 Mar 2017, 16:59

felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:

I wouldn't worry Felx. Sometimes there's just no getting through. :hug:
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 18 Mar 2017, 17:08

felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:

Strictly Come Dancing? Little Mix? You don't remember?
felx

Postby felx » 18 Mar 2017, 17:12

Amaranthine18 wrote:
felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
bryand wrote:

blown up stories by the press

who was there told us already the SCD story (it was a joke)

and she already explained the LM story more than 3 times
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
Jay
Mod

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread

Postby Jay » 18 Mar 2017, 17:53

Jay wrote:(28th February) Topic closed until further notice.

Edit: (3rd March) Topic re-opened

This topic will be more closely monitored from now on. Anyone seen to be disregarding the rules and what is outlined in the Behaviour on the forums - The roots of DenDen topic will be warned. Three warnings in total = your account is permanently banned. Please show respect towards other users on DenDen, and please write respectfully about the five members of the Spice Girls. If you have any questions, please ask. :wave:

So it seems this fell on deaf ears for some of you?

I'm being really lenient here by merely repeating this warning again... but this really is the last warning now. If there's any more name calling towards Melanie C/other Spice Girls, and if any of you continue to show a lack of respect towards each other... then warnings/bans will happen. I'll also remove this topic to the trash can and close any other topics regarding reunion news, until some of you learn to behave.

Last chance. I'm tired of this.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 18 Mar 2017, 18:24

I guess GEM lacks focus and determination. Otherwise they would've done something already or said what those plans are...

I've always said: WHY is it so difficult to come together (the 3 girls) and decide what they will say. Mel B keeps on constantly giving us some kind of hope, which is nice but in the end it just creates false expectations. Geri made it sound (last radio interview) like "who knows if it'll happen".

And anyway, it's a pity we've all gone from super excitement at the prospect of having a 4 piece reunion for the anniversary, to this: fights between fans, distance between the girls and still VB has so much power on this whole situation.

I'm not trolling but it's true: Melanie C would ONLY do it if it includes VB. And apparently GEM will only do it with Melanie C included. VB has to say: OK, I will and everything will start happening... sad, sad.
bryand

Postby bryand » 18 Mar 2017, 21:04

felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
felx wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:

blown up stories by the press

who was there told us already the SCD story (it was a joke)

and she already explained the LM story more than 3 times

Oh my days!! So many people on here are So gullible! You believe the stories from red top publications and then slate Mel C. Maybe, just maybe can you look for the truth and see how wrong you are. If you can't be bothered then you're pretty much as bad as the liars that publish such drivel in the first instance
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 18 Mar 2017, 23:47

Reading these topic..... Wow some of people on here are insane! I won't be posting anymore about Melanie C talks about the Spice Girls in the future. Why did she talks about them? She's proud of her past and what they achieved so much. What you guys do? Attacking her because you all asscused her for talking about them and she didn't say anything bad about them or Little Mix. The press twisted and misquote her and what did Mixers do? Accusing her for saying a bad word about them and calling her names.

She did an interview with The Sun's Dan Wootton and Liverpool fans and the whole people from Liverpool aren't happy with her why? The Sun infamously wrote "The Truth" headline and blaming Liverpool fans for Hillsborough disaster back in 1989 and it said that the fans urinated on the brave cops. And what did Liverpool people do to her? Attacking, tweeting her death threats and calling her names!

So please think twice before you post a nasty thing towards Melanie or other girls. Thank you.
Dave87

Postby Dave87 » 19 Mar 2017, 01:10

:rolleyes: I think it's so funny how people here find a conscious when certain girls are disrespected or bashed yet for as long as I've been a member Melanie B has been referred to as Mel B**** and no one bats an eye.
bryand

Postby bryand » 19 Mar 2017, 02:30

What I find even stranger is the people on here who criticise and bash Melanie C but on Twitter send her messages of praise and love! Mmmmm that's not so clever lol
Alexpc

Postby Alexpc » 19 Mar 2017, 02:50

bryand wrote:What I find even stranger is the people on here who criticise and bash Melanie C but on Twitter send her messages of praise and love! Mmmmm that's not so clever lol

Not my case.

@MelanieCmusic After the olympics u sang with Emma for the IKHSW promo, in ur 40 Bday and in a Xmas Lightswitch. Yet u say VB was the first? #Hypocrite 3:09 - 18 mar. 2017
Peter

Postby Peter » 19 Mar 2017, 02:53

Alexpc wrote:
bryand wrote:What I find even stranger is the people on here who criticise and bash Melanie C but on Twitter send her messages of praise and love! Mmmmm that's not so clever lol

Not my case.

@MelanieCmusic After the olympics u sang with Emma for the IKHSW promo, in ur 40 Bday and in a Xmas Lightswitch. Yet u say VB was the first? #Hypocrite 3:09 - 18 mar. 2017

Omg! Leave the poor thing alone! She was bullied and could forgot things! You have no right to dig at her constantly! Leave Mel alone! She's a human being after all!!!
kamel

Postby kamel » 19 Mar 2017, 03:16

The Spice Girls wrote:
Alexpc wrote:

Not my case.

Omg! Leave the poor thing alone! She was bullied and could forgot things! You have no right to dig at her constantly! Leave Mel alone! She's a human being after all!!!

I think u take it too far, but don't tweet her like that, I'm sure she did forget about it, but leave her alone, Jay please shut this thread down, this no longer a fun place everybody attacking each other, Jay please close the thread for good
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Postby Fenrik » 19 Mar 2017, 03:24

Lol, people are allowed to tweet whatever they want. Your opinions. Your thoughts. That´s sort of the point with twitter.

And if Mel C is so sensitive (as you make her out to be) she wouldn´t (or shouldn´t) have a twitter account. ;)
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 19 Mar 2017, 04:10

And who is that person? I do not have a twitter account.
BootyliciousJosh

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 19 Mar 2017, 07:50

Jay wrote:
Jay wrote:(28th February) Topic closed until further notice.

Edit: (3rd March) Topic re-opened

This topic will be more closely monitored from now on. Anyone seen to be disregarding the rules and what is outlined in the Behaviour on the forums - The roots of DenDen topic will be warned. Three warnings in total = your account is permanently banned. Please show respect towards other users on DenDen, and please write respectfully about the five members of the Spice Girls. If you have any questions, please ask. :wave:

So it seems this fell on deaf ears for some of you?

I'm being really lenient here by merely repeating this warning again... but this really is the last warning now. If there's any more name calling towards Melanie C/other Spice Girls, and if any of you continue to show a lack of respect towards each other... then warnings/bans will happen. I'll also remove this topic to the trash can and close any other topics regarding reunion news, until some of you learn to behave.

Last chance. I'm tired of this.

Just lock the thread, Jay. It's so annoying seeing the same argument with the same people.
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 19 Mar 2017, 08:18

I would like Melanie C to explain exactly what happened that made her decide not to celebrate the 20th anniversary, yes she's given so many interviews saying something didn't feel right and that it should be the full line-up but I still feel she's not saying exactly what happened!, could it be because of Song For Her TV show to replace Posh?, and regarding this thread, I don't think Jay should close it, there are respectful fans talking on this thread peacefully, I think some rude members should be banned but not to close this topic, otherwise what's the point if we can't talk about what's happening in Spiceworld?
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 19 Mar 2017, 13:15

I think its time to close this thread down forever I mean seriously! Too much bashing going on here.
Stas
Custom Title: straight forward

Postby Stas » 19 Mar 2017, 13:50

pinkbecca12 wrote: I don't think Jay should close it, there are respectful fans talking on this thread peacefully, I think some rude members should be banned but not to close this topic, otherwise what's the point if we can't talk about what's happening in Spiceworld?

Well, it seems really hard to find news in this thread with the constant bashing and arguing, I feel like I have read the same things 600 times already.

Every single person on this planet is entitled to change their opinion about something and they don't have to explain, why. People change, opinions change. Get over it.

Return to “Spice Girls”