D/L Betacam AVI -> H264 M4V... [done]

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
pinkbecca12

Re: D/L Betacam AVI -> H264 M4V... [done]

Postby pinkbecca12 » 24 Apr 2017, 16:01

anyone would be a dear to upload me the Betacam AVI for (Bag It Up) at the Brits and (Stop) at the Brits, I missed them back then, so I asked Masterpiece 2 years ago but refused my request!, I hope someone else could reupload them for me.
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 26 Apr 2017, 09:39

anybody?
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 26 Apr 2017, 09:54

I share a lot in this forum whenever anyone requests a video I upload it right away without asking anything in return, I know many has these Betacam AVI's, I'm just requesting for 2 videos, I'd really appreciate it if someone would upload them, I'm shy to ask Masterpiece, he's shared so much and I'm grateful to him for so many videos through the years, for some reason it hurt when I asked him to reupload and he said no!, I felt like I was asking for money!
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 26 Apr 2017, 10:04

pinkbecca12 wrote:I share a lot in this forum whenever anyone requests a video I upload it right away without asking anything in return, I know many has these Betacam AVI's, I'm just requesting for 2 videos, I'd really appreciate it if someone would upload them, I'm shy to ask Masterpiece, he's shared so much and I'm grateful to him for so many videos through the years, for some reason it hurt when I asked him to reupload and he said no!, I felt like I was asking for money!

I have to looked for them. I burned them to a DVD. Do you have a Dropbox account?
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Postby Masterpiece » 26 Apr 2017, 12:13

pinkbecca12 wrote:so I asked Masterpiece 2 years ago but refused my request!, I hope someone else could reupload them for me.

I uploaded SpiceWorld last week, and the torrent is already dead. People are messaging me about it, asking me to seed it again, when I already uploaded more than 200GB alone.

Can you imagine if I'd start taking requests? LOL

I'm sorry, but there's a reasonable limit to what one can do. :angel:
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 26 Apr 2017, 15:34

Masterpiece wrote:
pinkbecca12 wrote:so I asked Masterpiece 2 years ago but refused my request!, I hope someone else could reupload them for me.

I uploaded SpiceWorld last week, and the torrent is already dead. People are messaging me about it, asking me to seed it again, when I already uploaded more than 200GB alone.

Can you imagine if I'd start taking requests? LOL

I'm sorry, but there's a reasonable limit to what one can do. :angel:

why do you feel there's a reasonable limit to sharing?, I would understand if you have internet with limited threshold!, I'm not counting for how long and how many videos I've uploaded, it just feels good inside to share, for me, I feel so happy to upload something for a fellow fan if they request it, because I know it will make them happy for that one moment, you seem to be upset with what you've shared, yes I'd be upset with torrents not being seeded, that's why I upload with mega.nz so everyone can download without the need to seed!, may I know why you stopped?, do you not get joy anymore when sharing?, if not I respect that, everyone is different, that's why I didn't want to bother you with requests because I felt you don't enjoy it.
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 26 Apr 2017, 15:36

Amaranthine18 wrote:
pinkbecca12 wrote:I share a lot in this forum whenever anyone requests a video I upload it right away without asking anything in return, I know many has these Betacam AVI's, I'm just requesting for 2 videos, I'd really appreciate it if someone would upload them, I'm shy to ask Masterpiece, he's shared so much and I'm grateful to him for so many videos through the years, for some reason it hurt when I asked him to reupload and he said no!, I felt like I was asking for money!

I have to looked for them. I burned them to a DVD. Do you have a Dropbox account?

oh thank you so much, I don't have a Dropbox account, do I have to create one to download the files?
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Postby Masterpiece » 26 Apr 2017, 16:09

pinkbecca12 wrote:may I know why you stopped?

Energy/power is quite costy in Brazil. I left my computer running 24h for more than a week, capturing/encoding/processing/sharing SpiceWorld, per example. The file is out there, someone else can upload it to whatever server they wish, I never mind that. I haven't even touched the covers anymore, which are still a work in progress, 'cos I also have other things to do. The reasonable limit pops when you spend more money than you should, on a thing you won't have any profit - and you're doing it with a good heart - and yet people complain about it, demanding like you're there to serve (and you don't have a life).

:Angel:
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 26 Apr 2017, 17:21

Here we go.

Bag It Up Brits 2000

https://mega.nz/#!3MNiRDrb!jGwYH66oc6o9 ... GR-HfktcO0

Stop Brits 1998

https://mega.nz/#!3ElDGR6Q!4n_SO9kW3t-T ... 3ood_5n-Rs

This is the first time I use MegaNZ in uploading. I hope I did it right. Use VLC player to watch them.
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 26 Apr 2017, 18:43

[url][/url]
Masterpiece wrote:
pinkbecca12 wrote:may I know why you stopped?

Energy/power is quite costy in Brazil. I left my computer running 24h for more than a week, capturing/encoding/processing/sharing SpiceWorld, per example. The file is out there, someone else can upload it to whatever server they wish, I never mind that. I haven't even touched the covers anymore, which are still a work in progress, 'cos I also have other things to do. The reasonable limit pops when you spend more money than you should, on a thing you won't have any profit - and you're doing it with a good heart - and yet people complain about it, demanding like you're there to serve (and you don't have a life).

:Angel:

ok thank you for the explanation, that's why I asked because of course you have your reasons so its nice knowing.
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 26 Apr 2017, 18:50

Amaranthine18 wrote:Here we go.

Bag It Up Brits 2000

Stop Brits 1998

This is the first time I use MegaNZ in uploading. I hope I did it right. Use VLC player to watch them.

those are not the ones, I wanted the original AVI files that are very big in size, do u have them?
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 26 Apr 2017, 19:26

pinkbecca12 wrote:

Bag It Up Brits 2000

Stop Brits 1998

those are not the ones, I wanted the original AVI files that are very big in size, do u have them?

Sadly, those are the only copy I have.
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 27 Apr 2017, 08:52

Amaranthine18 wrote:
pinkbecca12 wrote:

Bag It Up Brits 2000

Stop Brits 1998

Sadly, those are the only copy I have.

ok, thank you, I hope someone else has them.

Return to “Spice Girls”