Mel B files for divorce!!

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
MAD

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby MAD » 23 Jul 2017, 12:12

PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 24 Jul 2017, 02:25

i wonder what her daughters or phoennix thinks...

cause apparently she's been a witness of it all
RobKelly666

Postby RobKelly666 » 24 Jul 2017, 08:37

Traumatised probably
kamel

Postby kamel » 08 Aug 2017, 16:57

Mel B’s former assistant fled in fear of the Monster Stephen Belafonte
Spice Girl Mel B’s employees were made to watch ISIS beheading videos by her ex-husband Stephen Belafonte, a former assistant has revealed.

Film boss Belafonte insisted it would make them realize what was happening in the “real world.”

Parks said: “Working for Stephen and Mel was insane, complete chaos. They were always screaming at each other and rowing. Every single day I asked myself, ‘How can these people still be together?’ There seemed to be no happiness.

“Stephen was the scary one in that relationship. The smallest thing would set him off. He would scream at you like a drill sergeant. I would stand there with my knees shaking.

“One minute he would be blowing thousands, the next he’d be screaming at us for wasting a few bucks on the wrong shade of paint.

“Stephen made us watch videos of IS and Mexican cartel beheadings, saying we needed to be prepared for anything in the real world.”

Californian Parks, whose real name we are not using, took a $35,000-a-year job as the couple’s executive assistant in February 2015.

Mel, 42, had just appeared in “The X Factor” final with bruised arms, which she later claimed were caused by her partner.

She would call him a ‘f—king psycho’ and tell him that he was acting insane. It became clear they were in an open relationship and he would get drunkenly jealous, telling her, ‘Well I let you f—k your guys.’

Stephen was the scary one in that relationship. The smallest thing would set him off. He would scream at you like a drill sergeant. I would stand there with my knees shaking.

“One minute he would be blowing thousands, the next he’d be screaming at us for wasting a few bucks on the wrong shade of paint.

“Stephen made us watch videos of IS and Mexican cartel beheadings, saying we needed to be prepared for anything in the real world.”

Californian Parks, whose real name we are not using, took a $35,000-a-year job as the couple’s executive assistant in February 2015.

http://pagesix.com/2017/08/07/mel-bs-fo ... belafonte/
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 08 Aug 2017, 20:40

As I said in the Mel B fórum, I hope this helps Mel's case and she stops paying for his shit

Return to “Spice Girls”