Mel B files for divorce!!

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby PeruvianSpice » 23 Apr 2017, 09:11

i really hope people still side with Melanie

i do believe her... but dunno if, after Reading this, people will side with her
Image
User avatar
engineer
Posts: 409
Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 23:55
Gender: Male
Country: Poland
Location: Warsaw

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby engineer » 23 Apr 2017, 10:25

I don't trust any of these weird people anymore. :Dizzy:
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3272
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby The Spice Girls » 23 Apr 2017, 10:32

PeruvianSpice wrote:i really hope people still side with Melanie

i do believe her... but dunno if, after Reading this, people will side with her


I just wish they all shut the fuck up already!

I'm beyond sick with all those daily updates on this topic and more and more disgusting revelations coming from the people involved. Husband's ex wife reveals, then ex husband reveals, then the current husband reveals, then nanny reveals...!!!
Am just ready to throw up by looking at the news' threads only. And they're getting nastier and nastier.

I'm on the edge of becoming anti fan now.

Why wash your dirt in public?! We don't care what you people are doing behind closed doors and it should stay private! You got children, they got internet and can read all those revelations!!! Phoenix just turned 18, I feel for her, how embarrassed she has to be?!

And don't tell me it's not Mel's choice as when Brangelina's divorce became public they blocked it straight away and decided to do it behind closed doors to media and all onlookers! And this is how you can tell someone's class!

This story shows sick family of the worst kind, no wonders Victoria was embarrassed for Mel and didn't want to be associated with her and her disgusting husband. And Melaine ain't no saint too, the white rags she's been wearing in first weeks of that drama won't help either!
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3272
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby The Spice Girls » 23 Apr 2017, 10:33

engineer wrote:I don't trust any of these weird people anymore. :Dizzy:


Totally. Disgusting and sick people you forgot to add. The only ones I feel sorry for are the children. What kind of adult you can become living in such a sick environment?!
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby PeruvianSpice » 23 Apr 2017, 20:44

I don't know much or anything at all about how law works over there and how you can really handle this so I may be totally wrong but maybe there's a difference between Angelina and Brad Pitt in the sense that they parted ways amicably (apparently) so they must've talked behind closed doors and said: We won't divulge anything

In Mel B's case (as I see it), it was like: it's not or never! I'll do it as soon as poossible cause I'm fed up and scared.

So dunno if there was a chance of time to make it private (Can you really do that?)... And let's also take into account that she never went out and sold stories. She went to the police, gave her declaration and people got hold of it...

Again, it's my opinion and dunno if I'm right
Image
KingOfSpiceWorld
Posts: 348
Joined: 22 Nov 2016, 20:05

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 23 Apr 2017, 22:05

PeruvianSpice wrote:I don't know much or anything at all about how law works over there and how you can really handle this so I may be totally wrong but maybe there's a difference between Angelina and Brad Pitt in the sense that they parted ways amicably (apparently) so they must've talked behind closed doors and said: We won't divulge anything

In Mel B's case (as I see it), it was like: it's not or never! I'll do it as soon as poossible cause I'm fed up and scared.

So dunno if there was a chance of time to make it private (Can you really do that?)... And let's also take into account that she never went out and sold stories. She went to the police, gave her declaration and people got hold of it...

Again, it's my opinion and dunno if I'm right


Mel B could have filed for a private divorce. If she had, these information would have been private and nobody would have had access to them.
Amaranthine18
Posts: 883
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 14:25
Gender: Male

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby Amaranthine18 » 24 Apr 2017, 04:23

Just think about this. Do you think Mel B still needs publicity and attention? She's almost on all of the highest profile TV shows in the US, UK and Australia. She is not some jobless D-list celebrity whose trying to start a career in showbusiness. She has lots of TV show projects which is her job now. She's busy. She's got too much job more than her body and schedule can do.

What will she gain from this if this is just for publicity? More TV projects? I don't think so.
Last edited by Amaranthine18 on 25 Apr 2017, 05:57, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 13936
Joined: 18 Jul 2004, 16:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Alpha Male.
Country: Norway
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby Andreas » 24 Apr 2017, 09:47

There are many things that are worse than seeking attention or use an event in your life to get publicity.

Judging or condemning other people when you have no way of understanding what their life is like is one of those things :rolleyes:
Image
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3272
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby The Spice Girls » 24 Apr 2017, 12:11

Andreas wrote:There are many things that are worse than seeking attention or use an event in your life to get publicity.

Judging or condemning other people when you have no way of understanding what their life is like is one of those things :rolleyes:


If it was meant to be addressed to me, I, for once, know exactly what she's going through, or, maybe differently - what her children are going through and that's why am beyond sick with this disgusting situation.

:rolleyes: :puke:
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 33034
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby Javi » 24 Apr 2017, 12:48

If she had filed for a private divorce, no one would know the real Stephen. She probably is doing it this way so everyone knows what he did and that's his punishment, not because she wants attention and headlines.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 13936
Joined: 18 Jul 2004, 16:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Alpha Male.
Country: Norway
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby Andreas » 24 Apr 2017, 12:54

The Spice Girls wrote:
Andreas wrote:There are many things that are worse than seeking attention or use an event in your life to get publicity.

Judging or condemning other people when you have no way of understanding what their life is like is one of those things :rolleyes:


If it was meant to be addressed to me, I, for once, know exactly what she's going through, or, maybe differently - what her children are going through and that's why am beyond sick with this disgusting situation.

:rolleyes: :puke:

Oh! You be in her shoes? I'm so sorry, congratulations!
Image
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3272
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby The Spice Girls » 24 Apr 2017, 13:03

Andreas wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Andreas wrote:There are many things that are worse than seeking attention or use an event in your life to get publicity.

Judging or condemning other people when you have no way of understanding what their life is like is one of those things :rolleyes:


If it was meant to be addressed to me, I, for once, know exactly what she's going through, or, maybe differently - what her children are going through and that's why am beyond sick with this disgusting situation.

:rolleyes: :puke:

Oh! You be in her shoes? I'm so sorry, congratulations!


You're really disgusting human being. If you're even one. Rather alienish :laugh:
User avatar
DannyDirnt
Posts: 455
Joined: 20 Aug 2012, 00:13
Gender: Male
Country: Spain

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby DannyDirnt » 24 Apr 2017, 13:10

I think she just did it because she was very scared. Now everyone knows and if something happens to her everyone will point their fingers at Stephen. He just wouldn't get away with it.
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 13936
Joined: 18 Jul 2004, 16:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Alpha Male.
Country: Norway
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby Andreas » 24 Apr 2017, 13:10

^You have been married to someone who abused you, psychologically, physically and sexually, for 10 years? You have kids with that person? You have kids from previous relationships that have lived under the same roof and terror for those 10 years? And on top of that, are you a celebrity who used to be part of the biggest girl group in music history, with them media on you 24/7, especially the gossip rags? Unless you have, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you have not been in her situation and you cannot possibly see her situation from your point of view. Claiming to do so is, to put it in your own words; disgusting.

But I can totally see why being called out would make you point fingers at others.
Image
User avatar
Gregory.B.
Posts: 16825
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: DIVA POWER MAKE-UP
Country: United_States
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby Gregory.B. » 25 Apr 2017, 03:23

So sad this is happening to her. It would be awful if he gets half of her money. PIG!
All T All Shade!
ralphjohn54
Posts: 82
Joined: 20 Apr 2015, 22:21
Gender: Female

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby ralphjohn54 » 25 Apr 2017, 12:00

I think people on here should let it rest already. End of the day, who cares?! No one on here knows nor will ever know what fully goes on and it's NO ONES business. Its a private matter and very boring now. Move on people.... :grin:
Official Spiceworld
Posts: 7445
Joined: 17 Aug 2008, 19:19
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Spice Girls Net
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby Official Spiceworld » 25 Apr 2017, 22:12

I feel sorry for Melanie and her family. It's turning into a soap opera for some people. It's her real life.


Image
SPICE GIRLS NET - Twitter|Facebook|Blog|Instagram
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby FiaSpice » 25 Apr 2017, 22:42

I really hate that wendy who is so keen on victim blaming -_-
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 13936
Joined: 18 Jul 2004, 16:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Alpha Male.
Country: Norway
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby Andreas » 25 Apr 2017, 22:54

That woman had a real unfortunate face job. Like Pricilla Presley unfortunate.
Image
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3272
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby The Spice Girls » 26 Apr 2017, 00:25

Andreas wrote:^You have been married to someone who abused you, psychologically, physically and sexually, for 10 years? You have kids with that person? You have kids from previous relationships that have lived under the same roof and terror for those 10 years? And on top of that, are you a celebrity who used to be part of the biggest girl group in music history, with them media on you 24/7, especially the gossip rags? Unless you have, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you have not been in her situation and you cannot possibly see her situation from your point of view. Claiming to do so is, to put it in your own words; disgusting.

But I can totally see why being called out would make you point fingers at others.


Have you got difficulties with reading?
I said I know what her children are going through as actually having a look at the reported divorce papers their experiences are looking less affecting than mine, if you really need to know.
And thank God am not an offspring of a world known celebrity as it has to be awful to be dragged in something they didn't choose to be part of in the first place.
That saying I can totally see why you're one of the most controversial and unlikeable members on this forum and will be happy to add you to my fool list to not read your bs ever again.

Bye, Felicia! :wave:
rusty_nail
Posts: 1251
Joined: 21 Feb 2010, 03:41
Gender: Male
Country: United_States

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby rusty_nail » 26 Apr 2017, 06:50

So. Here's something to be concerned about.

Since the nanny's filed her own lawsuit, could those sex tapes Mel's so concerned about getting out...end up getting taken as evidence and shown in court? Frankly, most of what Mel and the nanny are saying about each other is going to be hard to prove/disprove. However...those sex tapes will be some of the only tangible evidence to show anything. Those tapes may not exactly tell the story of a woman forced into threesomes with a nanny.

Maybe that sounds trivial...but it could have deeper repercussions.

If Mel's legally proven to be lying about her involvement in the threesomes, Stephan's attorneys will certainly use that to poke holes in other parts of her story...the physical abuse allegations that appear more likely to be true.
amyabsolut
Posts: 85
Joined: 10 Feb 2008, 18:56
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: Medford, NY
Contact:

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby amyabsolut » 30 Apr 2017, 00:53

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... r-10323988

OMG this one is back again :Dizzy:
How many stories has this girl sold on Mel
there is no way in hell Mel dated her
Image
tiagohm
Posts: 7345
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Location: São Leopoldo, RS

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby tiagohm » 17 May 2017, 02:12

Emma Station |
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby PeruvianSpice » 17 May 2017, 04:20

hmm what do they think they girls will say?

i mean, if they were to give their impressions, they might be good

do they really think the aggression or anything bad would be protrayed openly with others?

probably the girls saw that everything was great with Mel B and the nanny (and even Stephan)
Image
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20966
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby FiaSpice » 17 May 2017, 14:38

amyabsolut wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mel-bs-ex-lesbian-lover-10323988

OMG this one is back again :Dizzy:
How many stories has this girl sold on Mel
there is no way in hell Mel dated her



I highly doubt she dated her too.

Spice Girl hid bruises to cover up estranged husband's abusive behaviour

Duh that what most abused person do
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here

Return to “Spice Girls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blondie, fauxjoy, macrlz9 and 26 guests