President Donald Trump meets the Spice Girls in 2000

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
Savanna

President Donald Trump meets the Spice Girls in 2000

Postby Savanna » 03 May 2017, 22:08

Newly-surfaced footage has emerged of Donald Trump allegedly “hitting on” Spice Girls singer Emma Bunton in front of then-girlfriend, now-wife Melania.

The footage dates back to 2000 and shows Bunton interviewed Trump at the VH1 Fashion Awards alongside bandmate Victoria Beckham.

“Donald Trump looks like a banker,” the pair say to the camera before the interview, with Posh Spice adds: “Not at all stylish… But he’s rich, so we’ll interview him anyway.”

Greeting the pair, Trump is seen looking Bunton up and down before saying “very nice”. Viewers online have accused Trump of “hitting on” the singer.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/donald-tr ... S1tBLvi.99

To be fair, who wouldn't hit on Flawless Spice :shrug:

Numerous media outlets are reporting on it too: https://news.google.com/news/story?ncl= ... AQqgIIMTAA

:laugh:
Last edited by Savanna on 04 May 2017, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Re: President Donald Trump hitting on Emma in 2000

Postby Javi » 03 May 2017, 22:17

Already posted on her forum, where this belongs. Thank you.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Savanna

Postby Savanna » 04 May 2017, 00:10

Javi wrote:Already posted on her forum, where this belongs. Thank you.

This was during Forever promo in 2000 and Victoria is in the video so it is Spice Girls related. Thank you.
Javi

Postby Javi » 04 May 2017, 00:18

Savanna wrote:
Javi wrote:Already posted on her forum, where this belongs. Thank you.

This was during Forever promo in 2000 and Victoria is in the video so it is Spice Girls related. Thank you.

So I guess we should post about Melanie C's tour on the SG forum since Geri attended one of the shows? Good to know. :kiss:
If U Cant Dance

Re: President Donald Trump meets the Spice Girls in 2000

Postby If U Cant Dance » 04 May 2017, 08:25

Thanks for sharing, Savanna. God, Javi's location really is bitchland. This forum's users are so miserable. It's not like this post is distracting from more pressing matters in a robust Spice Girls news landscape.
Javi

Postby Javi » 04 May 2017, 15:24

If U Cant Dance wrote:Thanks for sharing, Savanna. God, Javi's location really is bitchland. This forum's users are so miserable. It's not like this post is distracting from more pressing matters in a robust Spice Girls news landscape.

I'm miserable just because I pointed that an irrelevant Emma Bunton video had already been posted on Emma's forum where it belongs? Then I guess the Mods around here that used to do exactly the same on a daily basis to keep the forums organized were truly awful human beings. :dizzy:

Maybe you should notice that this thread's original title was "President Donald Trump hitting on Emma in 2000" so it was about her. Then Savanna changed the title so it would look like a SG-related thread only because Victoria happened to be there, even if her relevance in the story is zero.
kamel

Postby kamel » 04 May 2017, 15:58

I think this belong only to Emma, not here and its was already posted there so :confused:
Savanna

Postby Savanna » 04 May 2017, 19:05

If U Cant Dance wrote:Thanks for sharing, Savanna. God, Javi's location really is bitchland. This forum's users are so miserable. It's not like this post is distracting from more pressing matters in a robust Spice Girls news landscape.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Postby Fenrik » 04 May 2017, 19:05

Lol, what`s the big deal? Half of the Spice Girls is in the video. It´s not like this forum is so overflod with news anyway.

Besides, in that Emma thread, some of us commented on what a bitch Victoria was in that video.
Should we then make another thread in the VB forum if we want to comment on her behaviour? :think:
Spanky_Pants
Custom Title: I. Am. Awesome.

Postby Spanky_Pants » 05 May 2017, 00:05

Thanks for posting this in the Soice Girls forum. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. Love Victoria's comment lol.

And Javi-- your comment epitomizes the problem with Denden now. We should be thankful people still post here at all.
Mr.X
Custom Title: Xavier de Sousa

Postby Mr.X » 05 May 2017, 00:30

When I saw this video, I cringed. And Emma's reaction to the news resurfacing kind of aligns with this as well.

Trump is a disgusting person. No woman or anyone should feel like they are being subjected to objectification from someone who thinks they are superior, at all.

The video is disgusting, and Trump is fucking vile. Im glad this is being highlighted as a cringe moment. Shame that it has to involve a woman's bad experience for people to see that.
SpiceWonderland

Postby SpiceWonderland » 05 May 2017, 09:12

......that made me really uncomfortable.

Return to “Spice Girls”