Request: Spice Girls Stickers Scans/photoshoot

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
cameltoe123

Request: Spice Girls Stickers Scans/photoshoot

Postby cameltoe123 » 28 Jul 2017, 22:45

Hey there guys! I'm looking for HD scans of the spice girls bubblegum stickers, or photos from the photoshoots that were used (same outfits as the poloroid adrian green shoot/ the chupa chups photoshoot).

Best <3
Silence is golden
Custom Title: AKA S.I.G

Re: Request: Spice Girls Stickers Scans/photoshoot

Postby Silence is golden » 29 Jul 2017, 12:12

These have been posted on here before. I'm sure someone will remember where and point you in the right direction. But a word of warning, these stickers were printed in pretty bad quality. Very blurred, almost double vision some of them, and they were pretty small. So the quality isn't gonna be any better really than the ones you've posted above.

There are however some HQ images from the shoot out there. I'll try and post some later.
cameltoe123

Re: Request: Spice Girls Stickers Scans/photoshoot

Postby cameltoe123 » 31 Jul 2017, 00:52

Silence is golden wrote:These have been posted on here before. I'm sure someone will remember where and point you in the right direction. But a word of warning, these stickers were printed in pretty bad quality. Very blurred, almost double vision some of them, and they were pretty small. So the quality isn't gonna be any better really than the ones you've posted above.

There are however some HQ images from the shoot out there. I'll try and post some later.

Wow that would be amazing!! The plan is to remake the stickers in photoshop using a combination of things (including the official SPICE logo and the official photos). I want to get them all printed on a tshirt haha!

Return to “Spice Girls”