mel c and coccaine

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
playstationnuts

Postby playstationnuts » 01 Oct 2004, 16:06

Ella wrote:everyone tries drugs, its not the worth thing in the world, just apart of growing up.

you make it sound as if every single person living in the world has tried drugs - not absolutely everybody tries drugs y'know and i'm not ashamed to admit that i've never, ever been tempted to try drugs and i never will try them!

i'm very anti-drugs - none of my friends have ever been tempted to try them either!
WhiteLily
Custom Title: Melanie C Quiltmaker

Postby WhiteLily » 01 Oct 2004, 16:20

Thanks for the posting, Stannie. I remember coming across that waaaaay back when. I personally don't think she was a regular user of drugs, if she tried them at all. She respects her body too much. However, you never know...
playstationnuts

Postby playstationnuts » 01 Oct 2004, 16:31

i get the feeling too that mel respects herself and her body too much to ''go there'' but i guess as lily said, you never know.....

Pink, for example, has always talked about her drug addiction as a teenager and how she hopes that as a result of her addiction, she can educate her fans about the dangers of drugs and hopes that they'll steer well clear of that world because she's been there herself and knows all the pitfalls.

i think that's a brave thing to do.

thats why i doubt very much that mel would've done drugs.
spaghett

Postby spaghett » 01 Oct 2004, 17:40

so what if she tried like a million years ago, big deal. she's a person and she makes mistakes, at least it was just once.
Tigey

Postby Tigey » 01 Oct 2004, 17:49

At some people here: Oh, COME on! She's a female singer, they're ALL fucking on it :dizzy: . Girls Aloud, Appleton, AK, they all chuff regularly... She's already hinted she's "dabbled" in it in the past, and I would be quite surprised if she didn't chalk up a line once in a while nowdays... Nothing wrong with it now and again... :oops:
melc2
Custom Title: melc2

Postby melc2 » 01 Oct 2004, 19:07

Melc would never do coke i know that for fact.

I think she said when she was teenage she tryed but that was it.

So that mag is smoking rocks dude

melc2 tarryn
Mel c 2
Gork

Postby Gork » 01 Oct 2004, 20:23

MELANIE!! Next time... INVITE!!!! :D

(A joke, to get less drama)
Sal

Postby Sal » 01 Oct 2004, 21:30

Tigey wrote:At some people here: Oh, COME on! She's a female singer, they're ALL fucking on it :dizzy: . Girls Aloud, Appleton, AK, they all chuff regularly... She's already hinted she's "dabbled" in it in the past, and I would be quite surprised if she didn't chalk up a line once in a while nowdays... Nothing wrong with it now and again... :oops:

:puke: I never have tried drugs, never will try drugs, and am totally DISGUISTED by them all!
isankarere

Postby isankarere » 01 Oct 2004, 22:30

need magic
MelBsGirl

Postby MelBsGirl » 01 Oct 2004, 23:51

chopstick wrote:Well, all I know was she was depressed at the "breaking-up era"

To cope her depression or as I thought it was. She did drugs and also gained wait. I don't know what kind of drugs, maybe coccaine.

I dunno what year you were taking about?
:)

ever think maybe prozac was a drug?
Duuuhhh people. She was on antidepression drugs.

Mel is strictly against drugs and always has been
koochacoo

Postby koochacoo » 01 Oct 2004, 23:54

Tigey wrote:At some people here: Oh, COME on! She's a female singer, they're ALL fucking on it :dizzy: . Girls Aloud, Appleton, AK, they all chuff regularly... She's already hinted she's "dabbled" in it in the past, and I would be quite surprised if she didn't chalk up a line once in a while nowdays... Nothing wrong with it now and again... :oops:

LOL Speak for yourself! :devil:
CJSNNX
Previous username(s): cjsnnck2

Postby CJSNNX » 02 Oct 2004, 00:05

thnx for all the replies lol
feck the catty, pussy, and bitchy
pmc

Postby pmc » 02 Oct 2004, 01:33

----------------
Last edited by pmc on 11 Aug 2011, 20:25, edited 1 time in total.
Judes

Postby Judes » 02 Oct 2004, 02:28

thanks luisa!
untitled1

Postby untitled1 » 02 Oct 2004, 03:29

koochacoo wrote:

LOL Speak for yourself! :devil:

I think the closing emoticon suggested he was, Taw!

ANYWAY...

- Mel did say "I wasn't doing coke AT THAT PARTY" - which you could suggest means she's done it elsewhere

- there were rumours on Popbitch last year that one of the Spice Girls was a cokehead - nicknamed "Snorty Spice" - now WHO could that be?

- Emma and Melanie C were rumoured to have been coke addicts during the Spiceworld tour, but apparently these were unsubstantiated rumours cooked up by some roadies

- Melanie (as good as) admitted taking ecstasy in her clubbing days in an NME interview back in 1999
richiemws

Postby richiemws » 02 Oct 2004, 04:24

omg !! i dunno wot to say about this !! thanxs for the info and article Stannie !! :lovers: :dizzy: :dizzy:
Image * DIZZY ESSEX-BOY * ImageImage
Raymond Rico

Postby Raymond Rico » 02 Oct 2004, 04:48

I'm quite bothered by this post. thank god this issue was ages ago!!!!
Anastasia

Postby Anastasia » 02 Oct 2004, 06:37

Jon wrote:ANYWAY...

- Mel did say "I wasn't doing coke AT THAT PARTY" - which you could suggest means she's done it elsewhere

- there were rumours on Popbitch last year that one of the Spice Girls was a cokehead - nicknamed "Snorty Spice" - now WHO could that be?

- Emma and Melanie C were rumoured to have been coke addicts during the Spiceworld tour, but apparently these were unsubstantiated rumours cooked up by some roadies

- Melanie (as good as) admitted taking ecstasy in her clubbing days in an NME interview back in 1999

I have just re-read NME interview and the only drug-related statement that Melanie made was this one:

Mel expanded her detail of the drugs she admitted to dabbing into in her recent Q Magazine interview, admitting to trying marijuana.
"I was a kid at college when I tried a spliff." But Mel, 25, says she doesn't take drugs now because they cause too many problems. "The smallest problem that you may have, if you're going out and doing drugs it's just going to make it seem so much worse."

Nothing about ecstasy as you might see.

And that Popbitch rumour... Do you also believe the Sun and 3am girls? And the one about Emma And Melanie being coke addicts during the tour, I laughed out loud when I read that, I found it very funny.
evy

Postby evy » 02 Oct 2004, 10:05

but tell me who never tried to takes drugs or some others things of that kind..

me, i dont drink nyth of alcohol (never dd) and i never tried even a normal sigarete ;)
do there r such ppl ;)
trickyvick01

Postby trickyvick01 » 02 Oct 2004, 20:45

I don't really think that is really any of my business. She is who she is and what she does on her own time is her business.
SophieFrance
Previous username(s): x5882roxie

Postby SophieFrance » 02 Oct 2004, 22:30

Gork wrote:MELANIE!! Next time... INVITE!!!! :D

(A joke, to get less drama)

:laugh:
untitled1

Postby untitled1 » 03 Oct 2004, 01:06

it was Q then - they asked her if she'd ever taken E and she "grinned serenely" or something. I think we have our answer

Who cares, anyway? It's not like she's out doing it now - and the health risks weren't known back then
Anastasia

Postby Anastasia » 03 Oct 2004, 06:13

Jon wrote:it was Q then - they asked her if she'd ever taken E and she "grinned serenely" or something. I think we have our answer

Who cares, anyway? It's not like she's out doing it now - and the health risks weren't known back then

No-no-no, how dare you to defile my favourite interview! :evil: Lol.. :p Melanie has only talked about dabbling there as well. Luisa_damulakis has quoted the fragment I'm talking about.

I'm not trying to deny that she might have tried it or something, I just have never heard of that, that's it. But even if she has, I can't say that I care too much for as long as she is healthy now. We all do our little (and not so little) *sins* when we are young and stuff (especially if you are studying in the college of fucking arts, people are crazy there!). It's just important to leave them there, in the past.
Tanz
Location: And I'm left here with nothing, nothing to live for, but YOU

Postby Tanz » 04 Oct 2004, 20:53

i agree with the fisrt part. they all dabble. its human nature ...

but the secound part - i dont think she does t be honest with you. now i know alot of people are like 'oh god no shes never done that, shes perfect' im not trying to say that ... im sure she has ... in fact i reckon there is summat wrong with her if she hasnt. but i dont think she'd be doing it now

shes got her read right
Rob
Custom Title: disinclined

Postby Rob » 05 Oct 2004, 05:54

Mel C in crack addiction non-shocker..

Return to “Melanie C”