Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (OUT NOW) & TV appearances

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
_Douglas_

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM being released on 21st June

Postby _Douglas_ » 06 May 2017, 14:30

Masterpiece wrote:
_Douglas_ wrote:Version Of Me is getting released in Brazil on the 21st May according to this newspaper here.

Melanie C - Version of me
The former Spice Girls releases a solo album on the 21st. Anymore, the first released track of the project, is an anthem of liberation. It speaks of disruptions, of autonomy tied to separations. Melanie dances alone in the video, starring, still, by children and construction workers choreographing the new song. Version of me is coming out after Stages, her latest compilation of songs, released in 2012. The former Sporty Spice continues to invest in solo work, even after the reunion of former bandmates to celebrate Wannabe's 20th birthday. Melanie has been working on the new album since 2014. "Like the other Spice Girls, I learned very early on that when it comes to fame, you can not just get a slice of the pie. You have to eat it whole," she said.

My birthday. #hint

Omg, please ignore this. That's news from last year!! :death:
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby Masterpiece » 06 May 2017, 15:28

I posted the article in a group and they noticed that too. Embarrassing... LMAO.
Bobbie

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby Bobbie » 07 May 2017, 19:07

Does anyone speculate what's going to be on the promotional kit included in some of the tickets' fee? Of course that's not the most important thing, but curiosity gets the most of me.
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 07 May 2017, 19:25

The lack of information about how the event is going to actually work is a bit stressing. They already sold a good number of tickets, they should have clarified it all a bit more by now. They're not dealing with teenagers skipping school, people need to plan their traveling considering skipping work and other things. I hope they'll release more information soon, the mystery is unnecessary by now.
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 07 May 2017, 20:01

^^ They said it will a long event, maybe that's why it will start at 11 am. No idea how they're going to do it with all these different kinds of tickets.
Do you believe in life after love?
coolandspice

Postby coolandspice » 07 May 2017, 21:16

Dear Friends. I will come to San Paulo and Rio de Janeiro at the end of June and beginning of July. The main reason of my visit is to attend Melanie C events. While there, I would like to see around Brazil. Between June 20-24, I will stay in San Paulo and between June 24 and July 4, I will be in Rio at the Sheraton. During this trip, I would like to see new places and we can travel together. it's also safe for all of us because I heard there are too many thieves around and it would be cool for us to travel together and have fun. If you would like to discover Brazil and if you need a friend, feel free to contact me. See you soon!
ImageImage
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 07 May 2017, 23:38

coolandspice wrote:Dear Friends. I will come to San Paulo and Rio de Janeiro at the end of June and beginning of July. The main reason of my visit is to attend Melanie C events. While there, I would like to see around Brazil. Between June 20-24, I will stay in San Paulo and between June 24 and July 4, I will be in Rio at the Sheraton. During this trip, I would like to see new places and we can travel together. it's also safe for all of us because I heard there are too many thieves around and it would be cool for us to travel together and have fun. If you would like to discover Brazil and if you need a friend, feel free to contact me. See you soon!

You're coming from Turkey?! That's amazing!! :D
coolandspice

Postby coolandspice » 08 May 2017, 09:42

You're coming from Turkey?! That's amazing!!

YES :inlove:
ImageImage
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 10 May 2017, 01:33

tiagohm wrote:yesterday night on brazilian TV
http://www.redetv.uol.com.br/jornalismo ... -ao-brasil

another TV report
Emma Station |
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 10 May 2017, 01:36

tiagohm wrote:
tiagohm wrote:yesterday night on brazilian TV
http://www.redetv.uol.com.br/jornalismo ... -ao-brasil

another TV report
Emma Station |
FabianC
Custom Title: Beautifully Intended

Postby FabianC » 10 May 2017, 20:25

Masterpiece wrote:
Bobbie wrote:Got two premium tickets for the event in Rio! One for me, another for my hubby. He's not a real fan of hers or the Spice Girls', but if I go, he goes. I thought there wouldn't be any available any longer, but there were. It's a pity they gave us separate seats. They seem to be in the same row, and not very separate from one another, but still I hoped we could seat together. Anyway, just saying.

I have never seen any Spice Girl close, performing live. This will be my very first experience!

I was wondering about that too. There is a "ticket/seat" number, but does it really matter? Most people attending the events have seen Melanie, so I don't think people would mind changing seats. LOL

Just got this from the seller of the tickets.

The tickets for the sector of the mentioned event are numbered only for sale control, on the day of the event the seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 10 May 2017, 21:40

FabianC wrote:
Masterpiece wrote:
Bobbie wrote:Got two premium tickets for the event in Rio! One for me, another for my hubby. He's not a real fan of hers or the Spice Girls', but if I go, he goes. I thought there wouldn't be any available any longer, but there were. It's a pity they gave us separate seats. They seem to be in the same row, and not very separate from one another, but still I hoped we could seat together. Anyway, just saying.

I have never seen any Spice Girl close, performing live. This will be my very first experience!

I was wondering about that too. There is a "ticket/seat" number, but does it really matter? Most people attending the events have seen Melanie, so I don't think people would mind changing seats. LOL

Just got this from the seller of the tickets.

The tickets for the sector of the mentioned event are numbered only for sale control, on the day of the event the seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Good to know.
Red Boy
Custom Title: On A Mission

Postby Red Boy » 13 May 2017, 10:17

Loving this brand new Brazilian website: http://www.melaniec.com.br :love:

What does it say here, by the way? Is there an interview scheduled for before Melanie's festival appearance in Mexico?
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 13 May 2017, 19:03

Red Boy wrote:Loving this brand new Brazilian website: http://www.melaniec.com.br :love:

What does it say here, by the way? Is there an interview scheduled for before Melanie's festival appearance in Mexico?

she will record, from England, an exclusive interview for a brazilian TV show
she will record on May 25th. We dont know the broadcast date yet.
Emma Station |
alexgirardii
Custom Title: back in business

Postby alexgirardii » 13 May 2017, 19:41

This website almost confirm that the VOM brazilian single will be "Anymore". There is a some ANYMORE <3 ANYMORE draws on the main page.
(sorry about the bad english, but I think u can understand)

Everyone was thinking that Mel would sing on TV shows her latest single "Hold On", her featuring with Alex Francis. But that track was lead single for the release of VOM Deluxe, released in Germany by Sony Music Germany.
The track that will be worked in Brazil and sent to the radios will be another. A lot of fans got in touch with with us to know which single was chosen. Now we can say that it's a upbeat dance song and it is very commercial.
Looking forward to listen to Mel on Brazilian radio again?
The last single that was released in Brazil was the track "On The Horizon", from the Reason album released by EMI in 2002.
Long time, right? We have been waiting for this moment for 15 years and this will happen soon.
We will make several campaigns to request the music on the radios and we count on you to make it happen!

Source: http://www.melaniec.com.br/single-brasileiro/
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 14 May 2017, 05:03

^^ Bad news! Something different would draw attention from other markets as well. She could record a new music video here as well. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EoU2b7_EtI
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 15 May 2017, 21:43

alexgirardii wrote:This website almost confirm that the VOM brazilian single will be "Anymore". There is a some ANYMORE <3 ANYMORE draws on the main page.

But again, this site seems to be run by fans by looking at the bottom. I recognise some names. It might mean nothing
gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 16 May 2017, 11:44

The last piece of news "Mudança de Gravadora", is confirming that this week will be a reunion with Red Girl Records, Yo!, Acces Media and a discography to release the album on Brazil.
alexgirardii
Custom Title: back in business

Postby alexgirardii » 16 May 2017, 21:06

FiaSpice wrote:
alexgirardii wrote:This website almost confirm that the VOM brazilian single will be "Anymore". There is a some ANYMORE <3 ANYMORE draws on the main page.

But again, this site seems to be run by fans by looking at the bottom. I recognise some names. It might mean nothing

They are partners with YO! (that is bringing Melanie). So I don't think there's any fake news there.
Fanatik
Previous username(s): Marcito

Postby Fanatik » 17 May 2017, 17:53

I have a spare VIP ticket that I´m selling for the face value, let me know if there is anyone interested pls!
----------------------------------------------
See my music collection at

http://www.discogs.com/user/marcio.miotto" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 20 May 2017, 01:59

There are still VIP tickets for both cities. What a shame.
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 20 May 2017, 08:23

^^ A shame is the overpricing. I'm sure there are people eager to buy them but simply can't afford such prices.
_Douglas_

Postby _Douglas_ » 20 May 2017, 10:43

Masterpiece wrote:There are still VIP tickets for both cities. What a shame.

This is because they are selling countless VIP tickets now. There was a whole drama around this on facebook but I don't wanna bring it all over here now. :death: :x
FabianC
Custom Title: Beautifully Intended

Postby FabianC » 20 May 2017, 10:49

_Douglas_ wrote:
Masterpiece wrote:There are still VIP tickets for both cities. What a shame.

This is because they are selling countless VIP tickets now. There was a whole drama around this on facebook but I don't wanna bring it all over here now. :death: :x

They added VIP Tickets.
Let´s hope that this bring people so she can comeback to a proper tour.

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection

Return to “Melanie C”