Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
PeruvianSpice

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby PeruvianSpice » 02 May 2017, 19:46

tiaguitop wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:I'm going to Sao Paulo!!!

Any fan out there? Don't know the city... Dunno what touristic places to go... Dunno where to stay yet

@yonarede has retwitted some links to Whatsapp groups :p
SP - https://t.co/O8BSBzIkYL

Thanks
YourMistake

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby YourMistake » 02 May 2017, 20:04

karlafalves wrote:

Any fan out there? Don't know the city... Dunno what touristic places to go... Dunno where to stay yet

Hello, dear! I am not from Sao Paulo and do not live there either, but I go there often. Hope I can help you with some tips.

Well, the place where the event is going to be held is Holiday Inn, a hotel. It's an option to stay and, of course, the easiest possible one, but it's kinda expensive. If you want something cheaper, you can try Airbnb (works fine there, as Uber) or the hostels around Avenida Paulista, the heart of the city and with a lot of metro stations. From there, you will be able to take metro to go to almost all the main areas of the city (I say almost, the metro map there is not as big/gigantic as NYC's, London's or Tokyo's, of course). That said, there's no metro from GRU international airport to the city (yeah, it's an absurd, I know); in case you're arriving there, you'll have to take taxi or bus to go to the city.

Sao Paulo is not as touristic as Rio, but being the biggest capital of my lovely country, you'll find many things to do there, it depends on what you're looking for to do. In this page (http://www.cidadedesaopaulo.com/sp/br/o ... turisticos), the official touristic site of the city, you can find a lot of options (of course, it's in Portuguese, but as you speak Spanish, creo que tú puedas comprender con un poco de facilidad todo lo que está descrito en la página :D)

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

I'd recommend Ibis Hotel, there's one close to the hotel in which the event will be held. It shouldn't be so expensive and it's closer than Avenida Paulista. We have 5 subway lines and 5 metropolitan train lines but São Paulo is very big, bigger than some countries. If you include the metropolitan area, which is covered by the metropolitan trains you'll see this is huge! There are 2 lines which cover the airports but they are still under construction. There are a lot of sightseeing to be done in São Paulo, it's just different as you won't find beaches for example. On the other hand, you can have contact with nature either way. São Paulo has indigenous tribes, a countryside area and even an island! Also, the world is here. You can take a talk at neighborhoods heavily influenced by Germany, Bolivia, Italy (with a dialect only existent there), Japan (place with more japanese people in the world outside of Japan), etc. If you need further information, don't hesitate to ask! ;)
Do you believe in life after love?
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 02 May 2017, 20:25

Thanks!!! :D I'll do a bit of research
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 02 May 2017, 22:12

HELP!!!

I got this e-mail and dunno what it means.

Devolution of fees? The status of the tickets in my app say: "approved"... so dunno what this is. My bank says the purchase is approved. I'd like to call and verify bunno where to call to ask

FabianC
Custom Title: Beautifully Intended

Postby FabianC » 02 May 2017, 22:22

PeruvianSpice wrote:HELP!!!

I got this e-mail and dunno what it means.

Devolution of fees? The status of the tickets in my app say: "approved"... so dunno what this is. My bank says the purchase is approved. I'd like to call and verify bunno where to call to ask

In that email it says that you requested the cancellation.
If you didn't ask for that, maybe write them in facebook (Ingresso Rapido) or call them on 11 4003-2051 (that is the number that @yonarede is giving when you have to do something with Ingresso Rapido)

Good luck!

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 02 May 2017, 22:31

I have not requested anything!!!! I tried writing them on FB and they are not replying

I'm getting desperate...
FabianC

Postby FabianC » 02 May 2017, 22:34

The # of 'Senha da compra' of the email is the same of the ticket in the app?

Maybe they send it for the wrong person? Try to call them!

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 02 May 2017, 22:36

Oh no. That I think it's different
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 02 May 2017, 22:37

It is different...

So... I can breathe now?
FabianC

Postby FabianC » 02 May 2017, 22:40

PeruvianSpice wrote:It is different...

So... I can breathe now?

Just double check with them, maybe call them. In my confirmation email and in my app, I have the same number. It's weird that they cancel something that doesn't have your number, but in your case, you should call them and check. Maybe with google translator at your side.

PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 02 May 2017, 22:41

I tried calling from my mobile but I can't call abroad...

My app has a different number than the one I posted in that cancellation
FabianC

Postby FabianC » 02 May 2017, 22:42

PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 02 May 2017, 22:47

Wrote them but still no reply and I'm getting a bit anxious...
mysterious
Custom Title: lets go eskimo

Postby mysterious » 03 May 2017, 01:29

PeruvianSpice wrote:Wrote them but still no reply and I'm getting a bit anxious...

They have said one hour ago on their Facebook page that you shouldn't have to worry. They're only giving the extra fees back to some people, because this event shouldn't include those. Check it here: https://www.facebook.com/yonarede/posts ... 2054014097
mysterious
Custom Title: lets go eskimo

Postby mysterious » 03 May 2017, 01:32

N@ndo wrote:Just want to point out I have friends who are Spice fans who would totally love to see her but didnt buy tickets either because they thought it was expensive or because they wouldnt seat near me because our tickets were different. And these friends said they would also prefer to pay for a full concert. Sometimes artists dont have super fans but instead lots of admirers of their work who would pay to see them play instead of answer some questions.

That's exactly my case. I'm a super fan but I have other priorities right now. I'm here waiting for a tour later this year or next year. If it doesn't happen, no problem. I've been waiting to see her my whole life, I can wait for a proper gig experience in Europe in 2018 or 2019 when I'll have some extra money.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 03 May 2017, 03:26

mysterious wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:Wrote them but still no reply and I'm getting a bit anxious...

They have said one hour ago on their Facebook page that you shouldn't have to worry. They're only giving the extra fees back to some people, because this event shouldn't include those. Check it here: https://www.facebook.com/yonarede/posts ... 2054014097

Oh thanks!!! I feel better now!

I thought my tickets had been cancelled

I spent a bit calling Brasil :P but at least I'm calm now
fabelha

Postby fabelha » 04 May 2017, 04:58

I'm from São Paulo. Let me know if you wanna hang out while you're here. I can show you around... :)
FabianC

Postby FabianC » 04 May 2017, 18:18

YO! Entretenimento‏ @yonarede
Single decidido! Novidades em breve! #SportyInBrazil

Não vai ser Hold On..

So Brazil is going to have a VOM release and a single to promote. Really hope that Anymore get justice and is promoted there. Or Room for Love (Even if I don't like it much to be a single, but everyone SCREAMS to be single)

Red Boy
Custom Title: On A Mission

Postby Red Boy » 04 May 2017, 18:52

FabianC wrote:

Não vai ser Hold On..

So Brazil is going to have a VOM release and a single to promote. Really hope that Anymore get justice and is promoted there. Or Room for Love (Even if I don't like it much to be a single, but everyone SCREAMS to be single)

Yes, hopefully it will be Anymore. I'm still mad it wasn't released in Germany (yet). :despise:
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 05 May 2017, 05:58

FabianC wrote:

Não vai ser Hold On..

Cool that I was right about a single for Brazil. I'm hoping it to be Room For Love because of the indigenous tribe sounds it has, which fits part of Brazil's culture.
_Douglas_

Postby _Douglas_ » 05 May 2017, 20:58

YourMistake wrote:
FabianC wrote:

Não vai ser Hold On..

Cool that I was right about a single for Brazil. I'm hoping it to be Room For Love because of the indigenous tribe sounds it has, which fits part of Brazil's culture.

I have no idea what kind of indigenous sound you hear there! :confused: every time I read this from you, this is exactly what comes into my mind:

LOL
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 06 May 2017, 03:45

^^ LOL, it's the sound of some type of "cuíca". Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra7rHOE1S60

Obviosly due to the electronic feel it sounds distorted.
_Douglas_

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM being released on 21st June

Postby _Douglas_ » 06 May 2017, 09:27

Version Of Me is getting released in Brazil on the 21st May according to this newspaper here.

Melanie C - Version of me
The former Spice Girls releases a solo album on the 21st. Anymore, the first released track of the project, is an anthem of liberation. It speaks of disruptions, of autonomy tied to separations. Melanie dances alone in the video, starring, still, by children and construction workers choreographing the new song. Version of me is coming out after Stages, her latest compilation of songs, released in 2012. The former Sporty Spice continues to invest in solo work, even after the reunion of former bandmates to celebrate Wannabe's 20th birthday. Melanie has been working on the new album since 2014. "Like the other Spice Girls, I learned very early on that when it comes to fame, you can not just get a slice of the pie. You have to eat it whole," she said.
King

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM being released on 21st May

Postby King » 06 May 2017, 11:17

That's great news. Hopefully the record company will push her to do lots of TV performances to get noticed and to make the album chart on Brasil's Billboard charts. Maybe she's focusing on the wrong markets (UK and Germany), maybe she should go to new markets (like Brasil and Mexico) to find luck there.
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM being released on 21st June

Postby Masterpiece » 06 May 2017, 14:00

_Douglas_ wrote:Version Of Me is getting released in Brazil on the 21st May according to this newspaper here.

Melanie C - Version of me
The former Spice Girls releases a solo album on the 21st. Anymore, the first released track of the project, is an anthem of liberation. It speaks of disruptions, of autonomy tied to separations. Melanie dances alone in the video, starring, still, by children and construction workers choreographing the new song. Version of me is coming out after Stages, her latest compilation of songs, released in 2012. The former Sporty Spice continues to invest in solo work, even after the reunion of former bandmates to celebrate Wannabe's 20th birthday. Melanie has been working on the new album since 2014. "Like the other Spice Girls, I learned very early on that when it comes to fame, you can not just get a slice of the pie. You have to eat it whole," she said.

My birthday. #hint

Return to “Melanie C”