Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (OUT NOW) & TV appearances

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
Rafael_XCX

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby Rafael_XCX » 29 Apr 2017, 00:48

FabianC wrote:
_Douglas_ wrote:They also said that VOM is getting released in Brazil but it sounds like there will be a contract with a major record company like Melanie had in Germany.

It has to be. All VOM songs were removed from streaming services here in Latin America. Even Anymore/Dear Life aren't avaliable now on YouTube.
Has to be Sony, or I hope.

It got removed from Spotify in the USA as well now!! Hopefully North America is in the plans soon too! :dee:
NearlyCivilized
Custom Title: vegans do it better

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby NearlyCivilized » 29 Apr 2017, 15:50

Rafael_XCX wrote:
FabianC wrote:
_Douglas_ wrote:They also said that VOM is getting released in Brazil but it sounds like there will be a contract with a major record company like Melanie had in Germany.

It has to be. All VOM songs were removed from streaming services here in Latin America. Even Anymore/Dear Life aren't avaliable now on YouTube.
Has to be Sony, or I hope.

It got removed from Spotify in the USA as well now!! Hopefully North America is in the plans soon too! :dee:

Say it again, say it again!!! #SPORTYinAMERICA oooooh how I love the sound of that. I'm so happy for Brazilian fans, what a treat :)
@jonnyrecord #horror
marcmoraes
Previous username(s): Marc
Custom Title: Pain Proof

Postby marcmoraes » 29 Apr 2017, 17:05

Got VIP tickets for her event in Sao Paulo! SO FUCKIN EXCITED!
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 29 Apr 2017, 17:24

Got a standard ticket. There was no choice for the seat and going by its number, I might have ended up getting a seat at the back of the room! Is it really only for 200 people?
Do you believe in life after love?
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 29 Apr 2017, 17:30

My bet of the setlist:

Anymore
Dear Life
Numb
Brazilian single? *hint
Hold On
Say You'll Be There
Never Be the Same Again
I Turn To You
Ivan.Demarque

Postby Ivan.Demarque » 29 Apr 2017, 17:31

VIP in Rio de Janeiro
Premium in São Paulo
<3
lizspice
Custom Title: Venezuelan in Chile

Postby lizspice » 29 Apr 2017, 17:33

OMG I'm so excited, I got PREMIUM tickets!
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 29 Apr 2017, 17:34

She said she'll come to radios and TV. Any idea of where she is going? Even though I hate the likes of Faustão, sadly it would be a great way of getting a lot of exposure.
lizspice
Custom Title: Venezuelan in Chile

Postby lizspice » 29 Apr 2017, 17:36

Anyone from Chile will go to this event?? please write me to lis.cova@gmail.com
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Postby Masterpiece » 29 Apr 2017, 17:47

Ivan.Demarque wrote:VIP in Rio de Janeiro
Premium in São Paulo
<3

SAME! LOL
Dan_Chisholm

Postby Dan_Chisholm » 29 Apr 2017, 18:03

Standard tickets sold out.
marcmoraes
Previous username(s): Marc
Custom Title: Pain Proof

Postby marcmoraes » 29 Apr 2017, 18:21

YourMistake wrote:She said she'll come to radios and TV. Any idea of where she is going? Even though I hate the likes of Faustão, sadly it would be a great way of getting a lot of exposure.

I'm betting Caldeirão do Huck, Altas Horas and some talk show like with Gentilli ( :puke: ).
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 29 Apr 2017, 18:27

Dan_Chisholm wrote:Standard tickets sold out.

Just checked and VIP and Convenience tickets are gone on both cities. Standard now costs more in São Paulo and the same as before in Rio. There are still premium tickets available.
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 29 Apr 2017, 18:29

marcmoraes wrote:
YourMistake wrote:She said she'll come to radios and TV. Any idea of where she is going? Even though I hate the likes of Faustão, sadly it would be a great way of getting a lot of exposure.

I'm betting Caldeirão do Huck, Altas Horas and some talk show like with Gentilli ( :puke: ).

Altas Horas is the only bearable one, bar that sex sketch. Can't wait to see her on telly again. Last time was the Olympics.
N@ndo

Postby N@ndo » 29 Apr 2017, 18:51

Snatched a VIP ticket in Sao Paulo! So excited for the pocket show!
I am glad to see denden users getting the vip tickets! We did it!!!!! Happy happy happy!
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 29 Apr 2017, 19:19

N@ndo wrote:Snatched a VIP ticket in Sao Paulo! So excited for the pocket show!
I am glad to see denden users getting the vip tickets! We did it!!!!! Happy happy happy!

Nice that you guys got it, hope it is worth the high cost! For me it's too expensive, besides I have already had the pleasure to meet Melanie C in person, talk, touch and take pictures with her, so I'm fine with watching her gig, something I've never done before.
_Douglas_

Postby _Douglas_ » 29 Apr 2017, 19:47

YourMistake wrote:My bet of the setlist:

Anymore
Dear Life
Numb
Brazilian single? *hint
Hold On
Say You'll Be There
Never Be the Same Again
I Turn To You

I hope you got it well that she's performing a 25 minutes set. So that's maximum 5 songs (if she doesn't talk).
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 29 Apr 2017, 20:50

VIP for Rio
Premium for SP

Cant wait
Emma Station |
LETO

Postby LETO » 29 Apr 2017, 21:04

VOM has been removed from Spotify Argentina as well.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 29 Apr 2017, 21:23

So any fan in Sao Paulo who are lodging foreigners?

Me and another fan are going for the performance on the 24th :P
MC2016

Postby MC2016 » 29 Apr 2017, 21:55

_Douglas_ wrote:

Anymore
Dear Life
Numb
Brazilian single? *hint
Hold On
Say You'll Be There
Never Be the Same Again
I Turn To You

I hope you got it well that she's performing a 25 minutes set. So that's maximum 5 songs (if she doesn't talk).

maybe something like...

Anymore
Dear Life
Hold On
Say You'll Be There
Never Be the Same Again
I Turn To You
FabianC
Custom Title: Beautifully Intended

Postby FabianC » 29 Apr 2017, 22:15

Got premium ticket to Sao Paulo!

:D

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 29 Apr 2017, 23:46

_Douglas_ wrote:

Anymore
Dear Life
Numb
Brazilian single? *hint
Hold On
Say You'll Be There
Never Be the Same Again
I Turn To You

Yeah, I got it. Her songs don't last 5 minutes each though. Also, I'm hoping for them to exceed that time. ;)
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 29 Apr 2017, 23:46

Flights booked. So crazy to be doing this so soon after the madness in the UK!
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 30 Apr 2017, 08:12

Basically, there are still tickets available for both cities, which is one more GIGANTIC proof of what I have been saying for more than a decade: brazilian fan base is ridiculously small. People never believed me, anyway. I don't expect they will now.

Return to “Melanie C”