Room for Love - Single Discussion

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
Khokhma

Room for Love - Single Discussion

Postby Khokhma » 20 Jul 2017, 16:26

Definitely must be ROOM FOR LOVE!!!

SOMETHING FOR THE FIRE is a great song...but not summery !!!

Watcha think?
Fulvio84

Re: New Single discussions

Postby Fulvio84 » 20 Jul 2017, 16:43

I dont think we're goin to have any other, but I'd like Room for Love or Loving you better
WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME IS MAKING ME STRONG!
upload immagini gratis
http://fulvio84.deviantart.com/
RobKelly666

Postby RobKelly666 » 20 Jul 2017, 17:16

Room For Love is the obvious choice to me but I too don't think there will be more from Version of Me
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 20 Jul 2017, 17:37

Room for Love
Loving you Better
Version Of Me ( Remix)

One can only dream :Angel: :D
Luke S
Previous username(s): interactive element
Custom Title: interactive element

Postby Luke S » 21 Jul 2017, 13:56

yeah, Room For Love and Loving You Better were the obvious choice – but we got Hold On instead and I'm afraid it's over :(
felx

Postby felx » 21 Jul 2017, 14:09

she is not releasing the obvious single materials since she is on her own....(BI,TT,TS,VOM) :death: :death:
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 21 Jul 2017, 19:19

'Dear Life' is the new 'Better Alone'. Everybody loved it and wanted it to be a single until it flopped big time and everyone started complaining about it being a bad choice.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
GZ10

Postby GZ10 » 21 Jul 2017, 21:39

felx wrote:she is not releasing the obvious single materials since she is on her own....(BI,TT,TS,VOM) :death: :death:

I sometimes wish she had flipped the releases of Anymore and Numb and had pushed Numb more as the lead single. I think Numb is a lot more radio friendly and an overall better song personally. Then again, like you mentioned, her single choices are always questionable lol
FabianC
Custom Title: Beautifully Intended

Postby FabianC » 22 Jul 2017, 00:00

felx wrote:she is not releasing the obvious single materials since she is on her own....(BI,TT,TS,VOM) :death: :death:

On The Horizon says Hi!

My Melanie C & Spice Girls CD Collection - http://www.instagram.com/melaniecmusiccollection
tiaguitop
Custom Title: Just 4U Entertainmen

Postby tiaguitop » 22 Jul 2017, 01:32

For me, a double A-Side would be awesome

WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 22 Jul 2017, 03:25

FabianC wrote:

On The Horizon says Hi!

Mmmmm I think you got it wrong, OTH was a global single and it was an obvious one from Reason. Is not that I love the song, but it can't be more radio friendly.
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 22 Jul 2017, 04:23

Room For Love, Escalator, or Loving You Better.
carlojosegomez8

Postby carlojosegomez8 » 22 Jul 2017, 06:53

tiaguitop wrote:For me, a double A-Side would be awesome

Hahaha! NICE! For a moment there I really imagined seeing this single cover on Spotify. ;)
MarksGroove

Postby MarksGroove » 22 Jul 2017, 08:50

Escalator is the only track I see has single potential.

With a good video good promo and some luck she would be able to get the Anymore "success" IMO.
King

Postby King » 22 Jul 2017, 14:07

Something For The Fire with an explosive sexy firey video with lots of shirtless guys would definately get noticed. Melanie in a red dress, full eye make up with straight hair pulled to the side. :love:
Hannes84
Deactivated by request
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 23 Jul 2017, 00:29

King wrote:Something For The Fire with an explosive sexy firey video with lots of shirtless guys would definately get noticed. Melanie in a red dress, full eye make up with straight hair pulled to the side. :love:

Something for the Fire, Escalator and Room for Love have most streams on Spotify (excluding the already released singles that count not - they obviously have most streams as they've been promoted), so I'd love any of them to be released. Something for the Fire is a dark song, tho so no shirtless guys. It needs a story-driven video with very high quality shots at some exclusive places, which she simply can't afford. Cheapest way to go (and possibly make some money) is to release Room for Love with a live video
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
Javi

Postby Javi » 23 Jul 2017, 00:37

Hannes84 wrote:Something for the Fire, Escalator and Room for Love have most streams on Spotify

Version of Me 171,000
Room For Love 120,000
Escalator 113,000
Loving You Better 104,000
Something For The Fire 102,000
Unravelling 87,000
Our History 85,000
Blame 73,000

Sorry I just can't leave you the fuck alone when you have just been proved with official facts that Something For The Fire isn't one of the most streamed songs on Spotify and you keep on saying it is. It's like you decide to ignore the facts because they don't suit your opinions. Really annoying for other users that might read you and think it's true when actually you're making up numbers and confusing people with them. Stop doing it.
Hannes84
Deactivated by request

Postby Hannes84 » 23 Jul 2017, 00:40

Javi wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:Something for the Fire, Escalator and Room for Love have most streams on Spotify

Version of Me 171,000
Room For Love 120,000
Escalator 113,000
Unravelling 87,000
Our History 85,000
Blame 73,000

Sorry I just can't leave you the fuck alone when you have just been proved with official facts that Something For The Fire isn't one of the most streamed songs on Spotify and you keep on saying it is. It's like you decide to ignore the facts because they don't suit your opinions. Really annoying for other users that might read you and think it's true when actually you're making up numbers and confusing people with them. Stop doing it.

Javi, top 5 is one of the most streamed non-single songs. Again, leave me the fuck alone. BTW it's 103k, not 102. So here's to your lil nitpicking and twisting. :rolleyes:
Javi

Postby Javi » 23 Jul 2017, 00:47

Hannes84 wrote:
Javi wrote:

Version of Me 171,000
Room For Love 120,000
Escalator 113,000
Unravelling 87,000
Our History 85,000
Blame 73,000

Javi, top 5 is one of the most streamed non-single songs. Again, leave me the fuck alone. BTW it's 103k, not 102. So here's to your lil nitpicking and twisting. :rolleyes:

Top5 isn't one of the most streamed songs when the list has only 8 songs and you've already removed 4 released singles from the top, honey. It's the 9th song out of 12 from that album, no matter how you try to twist it. The way your brain works is amusing.
Paul
Custom Title: Say No To The World

Postby Paul » 23 Jul 2017, 01:11

'Something For The Fire' & 'Room For Love' are the two tracks for me. SFTF has the edge, a different flavour of the record & cracking live. Would love to see Melanie play it on guitar.
Hannes84
Deactivated by request

Postby Hannes84 » 23 Jul 2017, 22:44

Paul wrote:'Something For The Fire' & 'Room For Love' are the two tracks for me. SFTF has the edge, a different flavour of the record & cracking live. Would love to see Melanie play it on guitar.

They're the two most loved by non-fans too. I made a lyric video for SFTF some time ago and everyone loved the track. I didn't mention who the artist was, until asked where to stream it. lol.
bryand

Postby bryand » 24 Jul 2017, 00:42

Javi wrote:'Dear Life' is the new 'Better Alone'. Everybody loved it and wanted it to be a single until it flopped big time and everyone started complaining about it being a bad choice.

I'm not "everyone!"
Just sayin :music:
bryand

Postby bryand » 24 Jul 2017, 00:47

Javi wrote:

Version of Me 171,000
Room For Love 120,000
Escalator 113,000
Unravelling 87,000
Our History 85,000
Blame 73,000

Angels in Chains : 2
Oops wrong artist
:satan:
Javi

Postby Javi » 24 Jul 2017, 11:38

bryand wrote:
Javi wrote:'Dear Life' is the new 'Better Alone'. Everybody loved it and wanted it to be a single until it flopped big time and everyone started complaining about it being a bad choice.

I'm not "everyone!"

Yeah, I know, I never saw the appeal in 'Dear Life' and thought it was a wrong choice since the first day. I was just generalizing because (almost) everyone was in love with it from the first moment and now it seems (almost) everyone thinks it was a wrong choice because it flopped. Just like it happened with 'Better Alone' back then, which was an instant fan favorite after the Barfly (?) gigs prior to the album's release just like 'Next Best Superstar'.
bryand

Postby bryand » 24 Jul 2017, 13:01

Javi wrote:
bryand wrote:

I'm not "everyone!"

Yeah, I know, I never saw the appeal in 'Dear Life' and thought it was a wrong choice since the first day. I was just generalizing because (almost) everyone was in love with it from the first moment and now it seems (almost) everyone thinks it was a wrong choice because it flopped. Just like it happened with 'Better Alone' back then, which was an instant fan favorite after the Barfly (?) gigs prior to the album's release just like 'Next Best Superstar'.

I get what you mean :)

For me I'm not so much into single choices no more. I just tend to love/like a song or I don't. If a song I love gets picked as a single then that's great but if not then I'm still happy as it's the song that I like, not the single choice. If that makes sense lol.
Also for example if a song I hate like Something for the fire was chosen as a single I wouldn't be upset as I wouldn't be bothered. Either way none set the charts on fire so it's a personal thing for me I guess. Saying all this I only wish Mel the best with whatever choices she makes :inlove:

Return to “Melanie C”