Once again: NO KIDS PICTURES!

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
dolls trix
Custom Title: Elisabeth

Re: Once again: NO KIDS PICTURES!

Postby dolls trix » 13 May 2009, 21:10

Vitalina wrote:I respect their wish for privacy, but it does seem that they fight against a small company becase they dare to. Go and shout at perezhilton and the stupid comments people leave on that website and leave DD alone

i AGREE with u. I respect their will, but it's weird they don't allow to post pix of kids on denden, but their kids are shown on tv, u can post it almost on every forum, even Daily Hate Mail is allowed to post the pix. :despise:
Last edited by dolls trix on 24 May 2009, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
Q: Why is David Beckham like а Ferrero Rocher?
A: They both come in a posh box.
TheBiatches

Postby TheBiatches » 13 May 2009, 22:15

I suppose it's much easier to scare a bunch of fans and make them stop posting pictures of their kids instead of trying to force a website like the Daily Mail's?
SpiceWhore
Custom Title: Its Barbie BITCH

Postby SpiceWhore » 13 May 2009, 22:30

wow i didnt knoe denden was under such close inspection thats crazy...i do understand how the beckhams feel about the private shots and their kids being posted. frankly i could care less about the paparazzi shots(because they are uninteresting they live lives like normal people) i am much more interested in the magazine shoots and their articles.
samjones
Banned

Postby samjones » 14 May 2009, 05:23

mel2vicem wrote:Sounds like it has to do with copyright laws too, like last week when 19 told denden to remove some Geri professionally shot photos.

But 19 doesn't own Red Magazine, who commissioned those photos. That made no sense at all.
Stumps

Postby Stumps » 14 May 2009, 10:12

Wow, they are getting quite strict no ? It seems like just because Dennis co-operated, they are now just demanding more and more. I could understand the kids thing last time and those pics were taken down in most places but now it seems like they are just going overboard.
Cyteen

Postby Cyteen » 14 May 2009, 12:41

I'm not interested at all by the Beckham's children so I don't care, but if they wanted to protect their privacy so much, why don't they sue all agencies websites, TV shows, perez blog or all tabloids which are showing their kids all the time?
This is ridiculous to bother a fan-forum when pics and videos can be seen everywhere on the web, TV, magazines...
Can I call a cab to take you home ?
Patricia
Custom Title: Bittersweet

Postby Patricia » 14 May 2009, 13:28

exactly, why don't they sue perez, just jared and thousands of other websites??? doesn't make sense, it's always us
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 14 May 2009, 15:32

But what about the other Spice children? I mean do I allowed to post the paps pics of them with their mums? For example if Im allowed to post the pics of Melanie and Scarlet at the picnic or somewhere like that, can I put the pics up on DD?
xElizabethx
Custom Title: Elixabef

Postby xElizabethx » 14 May 2009, 19:06

^Pictures of the other kids are allowed to be posted - just not the Beckham children. Because it's the Beckham's lawyers who threaten legal action.
Chrissie
Previous username(s): xxbychristina
Custom Title: Miss Luscious

Postby Chrissie » 15 May 2009, 16:13

Ludicrous however, I don't give a damn about this business. I hardly am, and never was about to post pictures of the Beckham children.
JessSpice
Custom Title: KatrinaHighKick

Postby JessSpice » 17 May 2009, 00:05

-TheMatrix- wrote: We are fans, we love them...

I think that's why they would expect us to give them their personal space. It's like your best friend posting a blog with all your secrets, you expect the people who care about you the most to cause the least problems. Whether harmless or not, they do get on the wrong case by contacting denden but at the end of the day, the paps and perez and the likes do this for a job, they expect them to cause drama, they don't need added hassle because of us.
VBglamdoll
Custom Title: VBreflection

Postby VBglamdoll » 18 May 2009, 00:00

i agree with them, like i always say. but i also think they should be sending threats to major gossip websites too who post pix of children and sometimes even mock at what they're doing.
Redbull

Postby Redbull » 18 May 2009, 03:48

awww , how did they contact u guyz ?

via pm ? :p

and what's their username :p

omg , if 19 is watching us then by god let them know we need that DVD ... that should be part of the aggremant Dennis :p

i never cared about seeing the kids and never will & why would i ? ....
spicenug

Postby spicenug » 19 May 2009, 20:36

I completely understand why they don't pics of their kids posted on denden and besides it's Victoria we're a fan of and in some cases David as well so I'm not that interested ins seeing pics of the kids to be honest. I'm slightly surprised none of the other girls have tried to do the same thing.
dolls trix

Postby dolls trix » 20 May 2009, 20:46

what'd happened? I mean, after what occasion they've decided not to allow posting the pix of the Beckhams' kids?
Dennis
Admin
Custom Title: Daddy DenDen

Postby Dennis » 21 May 2009, 08:29

dolls trix wrote:what'd happened? I mean, after what occasion they've decided not to allow posting the pix of the Beckhams' kids?

That was in late october/early november 2006 after some heathrow-airport-pictures of romeo where he covered his eyes from a huge amount of flashlights, not long after being diagnosed with epilepsy

The topic about it is still here
Chrissie
Previous username(s): xxbychristina
Custom Title: Miss Luscious

Postby Chrissie » 22 May 2009, 14:01

As for that diagnosis, isn't it possible that all was just a false alarm?
Jenelle

Postby Jenelle » 22 May 2009, 18:49

Chrissie wrote:As for that diagnosis, isn't it possible that all was just a false alarm?

its really not for us to discuss or speculate about the childrens health, but david did confirm that he controls the condition with medicine. it has also been mentioned in the press that romeo had the epilepsy which children grow out of by the time they are 10.
Heather
Custom Title: Mrs B 10.22.2005

Postby Heather » 23 May 2009, 17:01

What a stressful condition for your child to have when you are a celebrity. It's a hell of a lot easier to keep a "regular" child away from camera flashes.
Obviously its not too bad though since he was able to go on stage with the SG.
Max Headroom
Banned
Custom Title: BANNED

Postby Max Headroom » 23 May 2009, 17:04

Heather wrote:Obviously its not too bad though since he was able to go on stage with the SG.

That's assuming he had the condition in the first place.
dolls trix

Postby dolls trix » 24 May 2009, 14:27

Dennis wrote:
dolls trix wrote:what'd happened? I mean, after what occasion they've decided not to allow posting the pix of the Beckhams' kids?

That was in late october/early november 2006 after some heathrow-airport-pictures of romeo where he covered his eyes from a huge amount of flashlights, not long after being diagnosed with epilepsy

The topic about it is still here

Thank you :$

I'm a lil bit shocked... What does it mean " refrain from discussing the private lives of any member of the Beckham-family " I thought that fan forums were created certainly for it :death: Or it means family members excluding David and Victoria?
I really don't care, cuz I'm a good girl, who hadn't ever posted kids' pix ^^ The only thing I can't get is WHY certainly DENDEN?! thouthands of forums can do everything they want: posting kids' pix, abusing beckhams and their sons and so on.... May be it's because DenDen is the most popular. :confused:
Heather
Custom Title: Mrs B 10.22.2005

Postby Heather » 25 May 2009, 18:16

Sir Spamalot wrote:
Heather wrote:Obviously its not too bad though since he was able to go on stage with the SG.

That's assuming he had the condition in the first place.

I dont think any decent parent would lie about their kid having a serious condition. It's probably just not a severe case or its easily controlled with medication. My mother cares for disabled people and one of them is epileptic and her anti-seizure medicine makes it so she can watch tv and everything I remember when she was a kid she'd have seizures at least once a day and now I dont think she has them even once a month.
dolls trix

Postby dolls trix » 27 May 2009, 14:41

I hope he's fine.. (i mean better, than back in2006) there's so called kids' epilepsy, kids suffer from it when they're young, but when they grow up they could cure from epilepsy...I hope it's Romeo's case^^
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 29 May 2009, 05:26

Im suprised that the other girls didnt do the same thing as the Beckham family for not allowed to post the pics on the forum!
spicenug

Postby spicenug » 29 May 2009, 23:35

^^^ Says the girl that has Scarlet in her sig lol

Return to “Victoria Beckham”