UN Ambassadorial Work

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Sah

Re: UN Ambassadorial Work

Postby Sah » 01 Dec 2015, 21:55

^ Seriously!! Why is she, and her PRs not screaming about these charity trips she does? Not to mention the money she is raising for UNAIDS, its not reported that much at all (just posts on her social media, few papers like Hello, most trips are done in private and we get pictures only after its done)!! But maybe she is approaching it in a more low key style on purpose.

I loved the bits with the kids, she was lovely, and warm, and my mind is blown that with proper medication HIV pregnant women can deliver babies without the virus, that is truly remarkable!
Toefje
Banned

Postby Toefje » 01 Dec 2015, 23:27

she seems so miserable in the pictures and videos :x

i wish she were more positive
Sah

Postby Sah » 01 Dec 2015, 23:32

^ And we on here all wish you were more positive, because that is defo just YOU, she looks lovely and totally appropriate in the video, but then given how 100% of your posts on here about Victoria are miserable, i guess you would know a lot on that subject since you spread nothing but negativity around here!! Even on subjects of charities like this, seriously PATHETHIC and sad, you have no shame!!!!!
Toefje
Banned

Postby Toefje » 01 Dec 2015, 23:42

i just dont get why shes so sad for all the time. she seems so brittle.
Sah

Postby Sah » 01 Dec 2015, 23:49

^ Because that is how YOU see her, i see nothing sad or brittle about her, so maybe you need to resolve your own messed up views about Victoria Beckham, because she won't be doing it for you honey, she is living her life as she damn pleases, so ask yourself why are you THIS (where you literally post only hateful shit on a fan forum, instead of moving on with your life if you find how she looks, and lives to be that horrible) obsessed, and negative about evey aspect of her life, and appearance.

I guess one doesn't have to be Freud to realize it gives you pleasure to put her down, but that is your (sad) choice, just don't expect for the rest of us not to point out, or get sick of your BULLSHIT!!
Toefje
Banned

Postby Toefje » 01 Dec 2015, 23:59

why do you get so defensive?? when i like something i point that out, but most of this world just isnt very bloomy. there is more negative than positive. bless your little heart. wake up
Sah

Postby Sah » 02 Dec 2015, 00:05

^ I am not defensive, in fact i am giving you the cold hard truth, you are nothing but an asshole in this VB forum, its recognized! When have you EVER liked anything around here, or been positive? Anyone that hates on others as much as you do on VB has issues, so its you who needs to WAKE UP!! I live in the real world, and while its not all sunshine and honey, i think we all chose what we want to put out there, and when its nothing but hate, that is truly sad!! You have almost 5000 posts on denden, and if a person goes through your comment's, its 96% seriously NASTY, hateful crap about other people; especially VB, the amount of venom, and hate you spew about her is 100%!!! shocking!!!

The fact you are brigning your shit in a thread that is for her charity, really beautifully illustrates how far you will go to put Victoria down!
Toefje
Banned

Postby Toefje » 02 Dec 2015, 00:25

well jesus is returning soon, get with the program, the new world order is about to arrive. are you blind?? i dont have time for positivity
Sah

Postby Sah » 02 Dec 2015, 00:27

Toefje wrote:well jesus is returning soon, get with the program, the new world order is about to arrive. are you blind?? i dont have time for positivity

I really hope you are trolling with this post, because if not....... i seriously wish you nothing but the best, get some professional help.
Toefje
Banned

Postby Toefje » 02 Dec 2015, 00:58

I'm a very spiritual person and people could not believe the things I've witnessed in the past three years. Mainly in the past year.

My spiritual radar has been going off for some time now, and the seismic waves continue to grow in strength more and more in duration and frequency. I guess something like "birth paigns" which is talked about in Revelation.

I know I sound crazy, trust me. I don't walk around talking about this, but I do try to find other people who understand what I'm talking about. It's just very, very, VERY lonely and exhausting. Holding on by a thread, I can see the finish line to redemption approaching and I'm happy/devastated at the same time.
Sah

Postby Sah » 17 Oct 2016, 21:31

Thought it would be nice to post some about her recent trip to Kenya:

Victoria Beckham and son Brooklyn on HIV awareness raising mission to Kenya with Born Free Africa and UNAIDS

Witnessing first-hand the successes and challenges of Kenya’s AIDS response, Victoria and Brooklyn Beckham call for greater commitment, action and funding to end the AIDS epidemic

Nairobi, Kenya, 8 October 2016—UNAIDS International Goodwill Ambassador Victoria Beckham and her son, Brooklyn Beckham, have completed a three-day mission to Kenya with Born Free Africa and UNAIDS to raise awareness about HIV. Their visit focused on preventing new HIV infections among newborn children and keeping their mothers healthy and the urgency of promoting HIV testing, prevention and treatment for young people, especially adolescent girls and young women.

During the mission, Victoria and Brooklyn Beckham travelled across the country visiting exciting projects that aim to reduce the effects of HIV in Kenya. They met with community and health workers to understand the challenges they face in their work and learned about their many successes. Victoria and Brooklyn spent time with children and talked to young people and adults living with or affected by HIV, hearing first-hand their personal stories and experiences of HIV.

Today, alongside his mother, Brooklyn took part in a national football campaign “Maisha kick out HIV stigma”, which aims to motivate young people to get HIV tested. HIV testing, prevention and treatment services are critical to ending the AIDS epidemic, but often people, in particular young people, do not access services owing to lack of information and the stigma and discrimination linked to HIV. Brooklyn joined the football match and showed off his footballing talents on the pitch.

UNAIDS estimates that 1.5 million people are living with HIV in Kenya, with about 71 000 new HIV infections among adults in 2015. One third of all new HIV infections occurred among young women and adolescent girls aged 15–24 years, who are at particularly high risk. There were 6600 new HIV infections among children in 2015. The Government of Kenya is committed to ending AIDS and in addition to funding its own national HIV work has recently pledged US$ 5 million to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and US$ 500 000 to UNAIDS to end AIDS as a public health threat by 2030.

There have been many successes in the AIDS response, but Ms Beckham used the opportunity to highlight that the AIDS epidemic is far from over. “We have come such a long way together to overcome AIDS—we know the facts, we have the tools, but we need commitment, action and funding to see this through! Ending AIDS can happen, but will only happen if we join together and end all forms of stigma and discrimination.”

“Having the support of our International Goodwill Ambassador is extremely important for Kenya in moving towards ending the AIDS epidemic as a public health threat,” said UNAIDS Country Director, Jantine Jacobi.

http://www.unaids.org/en/resources/pres ... B_BB_Kenya
Sah

Postby Sah » 17 Oct 2016, 21:36

Victoria Beckham and son visit Kenya
By Ameyaw Debrah
on October 8, 2016

Victoria Beckham is in Kenya together with her son Brooklyn to support First Lady’s Margaret Kenyatta’s Beyond Zero Campaign.

She is working as a UNAIDS goodwill ambassador.Victoria was in Kiambu County and was received by Kiambu County First Lady Philomena Kabogo. There she got a warm reception from the locals and donated a mobile clinic plus an ambulance.

In January 2014, Beyond Zero Foundation was formed to partner with the government in reducing maternal and child mortality. Spearheaded by The First Lady of the Republic of Kenya, Her Excellency Margaret Kenyatta, the Beyond Zero Campaign is part of the initiatives outlined in her strategic framework towards HIV control, promotion of maternal, new born and child health in Kenya.

ameyawdebrah.com

Kenya, October 6th, 2016. Visiting Beyond Zero Mobile Clinic:

Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 17 Oct 2016, 21:48

Smiling Spice!
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Sah

Postby Sah » 17 Oct 2016, 21:49

Visiting Kisumu, October 7, 2016:

Sah

Postby Sah » 17 Oct 2016, 22:00

Nairobi, Kneya October 8, 2016. Launching the Chairty Soccer Match With Maisha League Team:

nona

Postby nona » 17 Oct 2016, 23:08

Thank you so much for posting! :)
Sah

Postby Sah » 20 Nov 2016, 01:03

^ Very welcome. :)

The T-Shirt she has for this years World Aids day is now sold out on her site, i hope they raised tons of money for Born Free Africa:

Image Image

Victoria Beckham Makes World AIDS Day a Family Affair
November 17, 2016 7:00 am by Edward Barsamian

For the third year running, Victoria Beckham has created a T-shirt in honor of World AIDS Day. But this time around, she called in reinforcements. “This year, for the first time—and along with a little help from Harper—I’ve created an adult’s T-shirt with a matching mini version for children,” said Beckham, whose daughter drew the illustration for the shirts. All profits from T-shirt sales will go to Born Free Africa, “who are doing such wonderful work on the ground.” The designer is no stranger to the cause, having championed AIDS awareness as a UNAIDS International Goodwill Ambassador since 2014.

“[It’s] a huge honor, and a role I am taking very seriously,” said Beckham, who just recently visited Kenya with her son, Brooklyn, to visit the facilities with UNAIDS and Born Free to highlight the launch of a new initiative, Start Free, Stay Free, AIDS Free. “This is a global plan that aims to support the initial mother-to-child transmission process, but also to educate and empower teenage girls and boys against HIV,” says Beckham, who notes that “we have a real opportunity to totally eradicate HIV and AIDS for the future, however, we need to keep going to ensure global access to treatment to ensure that no one is left behind.” And starting tomorrow, Beckham is doing just that, making her designs available to everyone via her website, victoriabeckham.com.

http://www.vogue.com/13503932/victoria- ... ity-style/

Return to “Victoria Beckham”