VICTORIA BECKHAM ALBUM TRACKS ! Unreleased ..RARE ...SUPER R

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
The Spice Girls

Re: VICTORIA BECKHAM ALBUM TRACKS ! Unreleased ..RARE ...SUP

Postby The Spice Girls » 08 Jun 2016, 23:57

Then listen to them on YT.
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 09 Jun 2016, 01:24

After the right production and all that album would have slayed :love:
GZ10

Postby GZ10 » 09 Jun 2016, 13:38

Blond Pharaoh wrote:After the right production and all that album would have slayed :love:

x58483828294747382 :)
holler08
Custom Title: Holler holler

Postby holler08 » 14 Jun 2016, 19:23

After a few listens... I really enjoy the tracks.

I actually like her voice and the melodies of the songs.

DAT simple really shines for me in its full version, Baby Boy (soft version) sounds like an almost different song, He's my lover is quite catchy, I'll take you there brings the dance mode on and is Freedom a cover or uses elements of the original song?!
Sideout

Postby Sideout » 14 Jun 2016, 20:34

holler08 wrote:Is Freedom a cover or uses elements of the original song?!

"Don't you break my heart. It's so plain to see that you should PM me.
Don't you break my heart. If these leaks should end I will never post again"
jjboy

Postby jjboy » 15 Jun 2016, 00:10

holler08 wrote:After a few listens... I really enjoy the tracks.

DAT simple really shines for me in its full version, Baby Boy (soft version) sounds like an almost different song, He's my lover is quite catchy, I'll take you there brings the dance mode on and is Freedom a cover or uses elements of the original song?!

As a George Michael expert/die hard/Mega super duper ultra fan. I'm here to tell ya VB's Freedom just samples the original track. The arrangement is slightly contemporized and the meaning of the songs are entirely different. GM's version is about breaking free from his celebrity status. It also hinted at his sexuality, which at the time was unknown.

VB's version is about finding Freedom in music as a means of escape. Everyone can relate to music and we turn to it as a form of expression and empowerment. Very powerful song and I prefer it to the original.

Hope that answers your question. :)
holler08
Custom Title: Holler holler

Postby holler08 » 15 Jun 2016, 18:04

jjboy wrote:
holler08 wrote:After a few listens... I really enjoy the tracks.

As a George Michael expert/die hard/Mega super duper ultra fan. I'm here to tell ya VB's Freedom just samples the original track. The arrangement is slightly contemporized and the meaning of the songs are entirely different. GM's version is about breaking free from his celebrity status. It also hinted at his sexuality, which at the time was unknown.

VB's version is about finding Freedom in music as a means of escape. Everyone can relate to music and we turn to it as a form of expression and empowerment. Very powerful song and I prefer it to the original.

Hope that answers your question. :)

Thanx that totally answers my question, fully and beyond! :D
Melancholie

Re: VICTORIA BECKHAM ALBUM TRACKS ! Unreleased ..RARE ...SUPER R

Postby Melancholie » 21 Aug 2016, 17:40

Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 21 Aug 2016, 18:10

Yes. It was released on the Real Beckhams dvd and a slightly different version was included on the latest leaked album.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 21 Aug 2016, 22:46

Melancholie wrote:Is this track leaked??

http://www.spiritmusicgroup.com/Songs/L ... o-It-Again)

Damir_

Postby Damir_ » 24 Sep 2016, 19:43

Is there a list of all leaked Victoria songs available? I'm trying to organise my iTunes library and also it would help me a lot to see if I have missed something of Victoria music out there. Thanks.
Damir_

Postby Damir_ » 26 Sep 2016, 16:49

Guys, is there any list of all unreleased Victoria songs available? I’m trying to sort my iTunes library and also it would help me to see if I have missed any of the tracks out there.
Redbull

Postby Redbull » 27 Sep 2016, 23:54

Damir_ wrote:Guys, is there any list of all unreleased Victoria songs available? I’m trying to sort my iTunes library and also it would help me to see if I have missed any of the tracks out there.

Try these two sources Damir

http://victoriabeckhammusic.tumblr.com/vb

http://www.vulture.com/2016/05/hear-vic ... album.html
jezebelvictoria

Postby jezebelvictoria » 28 Sep 2016, 06:43

Damir_ wrote:Guys, is there any list of all unreleased Victoria songs available? I’m trying to sort my iTunes library and also it would help me to see if I have missed any of the tracks out there.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=218991&p=3987863#p3987863
Joshuaspice

Postby Joshuaspice » 08 Mar 2017, 11:18

Agent_Spice wrote:I just wanted to drop a quick update, an overview of the process which should hopefully answer questions that any new or returning contributor might have, and some BIG news.

Two members have submitted maximum pledges as majority contributors. Majority contributors provide 51% of the total amount up to a certain amount (leaving the remaining contributing members to be responsible for 49%) so long as the auction does not equal the maximum amount. In exchange for providing up to 51% (up to a certain amount), the majority contributor will receive the physical CD. So thank you to both members who submitted maximum pledges as majority contributors.

Our generous mystery donor has offered to provide the full version of Touch's unreleased I Don't Wanna Be as a bonus to all contributing members when we are successful in acquiring the Damon Dash tracks. It was thanks to them that we have Don't Break My Heart and now we might have another opportunity to hear another unreleased Touch track in full. Thank you to our mystery donor for an amazing bonus!

Jezebelvictoria has also offered to supply the campaign with the 17 tracks from the Open Your Eyes tracks that Victoria recorded. I have to clarify a few things (it was completely my fault for not being clear), but when I have some specifics, I will update. A number of members had expressed an interest in obtaining these so thank you to jezebelvictoria!

I'm almost caught up with bookkeeping, but I'm seriously behind on PMs. If you expressed an interest last night/this morning EST, I have not yet gotten to you, but I promise I shall. There's plenty of time for participation so you haven't missed out.

A Brief Overview of the Process / FAQs
Spoiler: show
[I Submitted a Pledge, Now What?]
You're all set until the fundraising portion of the campaign begins.

[When/How Do I Pay?]
Once the physical CD has been received and digital files have been created (typically within two weeks of the auction ending), I will send out a message to all members who pledged with samples of the tracks so they can judge the quality and make sure that they are satisfied. As snippets have already been posted, I don't anticipate there being an issue.

In this message, I will also include my PayPal details and you can send me your contribution via PayPal.

[When Do I Get My Files? What kind of files? Am I Getting a CD?]
Once the fundraising goal has been reached and every member has fulfilled their contribution, files will be sent out to everyone who contributed. The process can take up to anywhere from a couple of days to a week after the fundraising process has begun, but given the interest, I don't think it will take too long.

The majority of members prefer WAV format so those are always sent out first. Some members prefer FLAC or MP3 files. So those are also sent out if requested. I will request that if you would like a different file format than WAV, that you send me your preference along with your confirmation that your pledge has been sent.

There is only one CD so only digital files are sent out to contributing members.

Hi all, I missed this campaign, can someone tell me if they have don't wanna be or other tracks up for add ons?. I haven't had a chance to get an add on since the GH Insturmentals in 2014 :)

Thank you!
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 05 Apr 2017, 02:51

skip to 21:00

Emma Station |
jezebelvictoria

Postby jezebelvictoria » 06 Apr 2017, 13:00

tiagohm wrote:skip to 21:00

There was literally nothing said about her. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
GZ10

Postby GZ10 » 03 May 2017, 13:27

Sorry to bump this but I wanted to ask a question. Does anyone know if there is a .wav or a good quality file of It's That Simple anywhere other than the one from the leaked demo CD? I'm trying to find a better quality version of the original 4:53 edit.

Return to “Victoria Beckham”