Victoria's Random News #3

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Cyteen

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Cyteen » 14 May 2017, 19:04

I love her look and make-up at this NY event... except from the too-long-pants, she looks so so great !
Can I call a cab to take you home ?
Madame de Saint-Just

Postby Madame de Saint-Just » 16 May 2017, 00:25

Madame de Saint-Just

Postby Madame de Saint-Just » 16 May 2017, 00:28

'I wear sunglasses because like most mums, I am up all night with my children. They hide a multitude of sins.'
Victoria, who also has a store in London's Dover Street, also spoke about her collaboration with make-up brand Estee Lauder.
She said: 'I am a control freak in case you haven't heard already. When I did the collaboration, I had a dining table full of cosmetics and ideas.

'I even had ideas about how much pigment should be used for the perfect concealer. I wear a bucket load of it.'
She also said: 'I have such big dreams and things I still want to achieve.'
During the interview, Victoria, who said she had stepped straight off a 15 hour flight and hadn't had a wink of sleep, also spoke about her management style.
She said: 'Someone once said to me that I don't shout. I do shout, at home. But I have so much respect for the people I work with that I don't.

'I go into work every day and I'm happy and I feel very lucky.'
Talking about her success, she said: 'It's a lot more hard work than people realise and I worked as a designer for other brands before starting my own business.
'There's more and more tension before each season. That's the time when you question, "Why am I doing this?" I'm over every single detail, casting, lighting music, but it's a lot of fun. I enjoy everything I do, just not the budget meetings. [laughs]'
Victoria is mother to four children she shares with former footballer David; Brooklyn, 18, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 12, and their five-year-old daughter Harper, five.
She said: 'My family are everything to me. I would do absolutely everything for them.
'We FaceTime when I'm away I don't know how many times a day. And David travels a lot as well, for his work. But one of us is always at home with the children. We are very rarely both away.
'Harper is at that age now where she is very creative and loves to write me letters which is very sweet. She's nearly six now, she is growing up so quickly.'
ForeverSpiceBoy
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 16 May 2017, 15:15

She looks fantastic!!! Looks like she always has a lot of fun when she goes to Asia, love it!
Her schedule is crazy! What a pro she is.
Andre

Postby Andre » 17 May 2017, 14:20

What a tour!!!

London> New York> Hong Kong > Shanghai> Bejing

Love this look

This tune is gonna punish you....
kittie

Postby kittie » 21 May 2017, 16:48

^This looks would have been perfect with pants. I am a bit tired already of seeing her with such skirts and such tops.
Andre

Postby Andre » 23 May 2017, 19:16

VB doverstreet has a new window display

This tune is gonna punish you....

Return to “Victoria Beckham”