Cruz 1st single

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Kamcio

Re: Cruz 1st single

Postby Kamcio » 24 Dec 2016, 11:02

they were playing it at a local gay party, it was amazing!
Tonybu
Custom Title: mit Annette Humpe

Postby Tonybu » 25 Dec 2016, 19:43

NorthSea wrote:Vic and David are always saying they want for their kids to have a normal life with Brooklying working in a bar to get his pocket money and bla bla. So it really surprises me to see Cruz doing this, I personally don't like the idea as the song is shit and there has been an abuse of autotune everywhere. There are More talented kids out there that would deserve that exposure. It really seems like "mum, dad I want to be famous this christmas"

That's what it is. Don't believe anything Simon Fuller's puppet family say. Every move, every word is extremely staged.
Berlin...<3
AcidBurn
Custom Title: Triple Goddess Three

Postby AcidBurn » 26 Dec 2016, 14:01

It really is a shame how normal the use of auto-tune has become. It sucks every bit of life and emotion out of a person's voice, and makes them sound like a robot.
VivaMGMVE
Previous username(s): VBrocks!

Postby VivaMGMVE » 27 Dec 2016, 02:39

Its a cute but forgettable song. I liked the video...it didn't feel cheap or cheesy. I was expecting much worse given his age and how adults like to play up the age stuff. Good for him. Not likely I'll pick up a single or his forthcoming album, but this was a solid first go of it.
ralphjohn54

Postby ralphjohn54 » 25 Jan 2017, 07:13

tommie wrote:I'm surprised that Victoria would allow this to be honest. He's only 11 after all...

Totally agree. For someone who years ago said she wanted her kids to be kept private \ out of the limelght as much as possible. Lol. All she does is invite the media in.
ralphjohn54

Postby ralphjohn54 » 25 Jan 2017, 07:37

jezebelvictoria wrote:Do you guys honestly think the Beckham children don't already know about the ways of the industry and public scrutiny? Yes this makes him more prone to it but I'm sure they're well aware and they probably don't bother even looking or caring at this point what people have to say. It's not like they're new to the would of celebrity like any other typical child stars that become famous at his age. He's been famous since his birth and already knowing his love for performing since a really young age (him dancing during the Spice Girls reunion tour), he probably really wanted to do it and when you're in a family with LOTS of connections, of course he's going to want to do it. So far, all it's been is a Christmas single. It's not like the Beckham's have been sending to perform around the world and standing to the side like money hungry 'stage' parents wanting to him to do something he doesn't want to do. Honestly, these kids are doing what they want not what their parents want. If the Beckham's had their way, I'm sure the kids would wait until they're a little older but since we're in a world where so much can be seen for children at a young age, it's probably difficult telling them they can't do anything.

Until we see any of their kids being fuck ups and acting like spoiled brats, how about you stop acting like these kid's parents and let the Beckham's be. I think they know what they're doing at this point.
ralphjohn54

Postby ralphjohn54 » 25 Jan 2017, 07:49

ralphjohn54 wrote:
jezebelvictoria wrote:Do you guys honestly think the Beckham children don't already know about the ways of the industry and public scrutiny? Yes this makes him more prone to it but I'm sure they're well aware and they probably don't bother even looking or caring at this point what people have to say. It's not like they're new to the would of celebrity like any other typical child stars that become famous at his age. He's been famous since his birth and already knowing his love for performing since a really young age (him dancing during the Spice Girls reunion tour), he probably really wanted to do it and when you're in a family with LOTS of connections, of course he's going to want to do it. So far, all it's been is a Christmas single. It's not like the Beckham's have been sending to perform around the world and standing to the side like money hungry 'stage' parents wanting to him to do something he doesn't want to do. Honestly, these kids are doing what they want not what their parents want. If the Beckham's had their way, I'm sure the kids would wait until they're a little older but since we're in a world where so much can be seen for children at a young age, it's probably difficult telling them they can't do anything.

Until we see any of their kids being fuck ups and acting like spoiled brats, how about you stop acting like these kid's parents and let the Beckham's be. I think they know what they're doing at this point.

Get really will you. They have no clue. All Victoria and David do but especially her is shove their kids into the media. They are narcissistic, media hungry idiots. For someone who fed the world a heap of bull shit saying " I want my kids to have as normal lives as possible, away from the media", certainly isn't doing so. From the second Harper was born, pictures and media attention. Any sane celebrity parent KEEPS THEIR CHILDREN AWAY from the media. How many average 11 year olds records singles, have fashion brand modelling experience and NON STOP media attention from it?? Brooklyn's, non stop twitter and media posts. The kids are NOT celebrities. Mum and dad are. It won't be to their own credit, it will be who the parents are. Fame is not for children. End of
mrvb_19

Postby mrvb_19 » 25 Jan 2017, 08:33

ralphjohn54 wrote:
ralphjohn54 wrote:

Get really will you. They have no clue. All Victoria and David do but especially her is shove their kids into the media. They are narcissistic, media hungry idiots. For someone who fed the world a heap of bull shit saying " I want my kids to have as normal lives as possible, away from the media", certainly isn't doing so. From the second Harper was born, pictures and media attention. Any sane celebrity parent KEEPS THEIR CHILDREN AWAY from the media. How many average 11 year olds records singles, have fashion brand modelling experience and NON STOP media attention from it?? Brooklyn's, non stop twitter and media posts. The kids are NOT celebrities. Mum and dad are. It won't be to their own credit, it will be who the parents are. Fame is not for children. End of

You've said it already. "Average". Do you think their average kids? No. they have celebrity parents of course they wont have an average life. As for them trying to provide their kids a normal life: they go to theme parks, go on parks, go vacation together. What's wrong with supporting your kid to record a song? Or do a modelling job? There are other non celebrity people who does that.

Return to “Victoria Beckham”