ALL THE UNRELEASED SONGS IN HERE!!

Suddenly the forum came, and then the fans came, and then the talking came, and all the drama came!
Makaron
Posts: 677
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 10:31
Previous username(s): KindaSadDude
Location: Poland

ALL THE UNRELEASED SONGS IN HERE!!

Postby Makaron » 21 Dec 2006, 23:24

(Hey You) Free Up Your Mind (Melanie C only version)
Addicted To You (Emma Bunton, Nigel Roger Butler, Raymond George Hedges)
All That I Want (Emma Bunton, Pete Lewinson, Steve Lewinson)
Been There, Done That [First Version]
Can't See It (Emma Bunton, Andrew John Watkins, Paul David Wilson)
Come Whatever (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Crazy (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton, Rachel Jennifer Anne Wood)
Dissapear With You (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Don't Keep Me Holding On (Arch, Emma Bunton, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Don't Let Me Sleep (Emma Bunton, Gordeno Peter, Kearns Graham Patrick)
Everytime (Emma Bunton, Ed Johnson, Henry Johnson, Michael Neil Peden)
Fiesta D'Amore (Emma Bunton, Simon Peter Ellis, Lisa Greene)
I Do (Henry Daniel Binns, Emma Bunton, Ofuyaekpne Boyowa Olugdbo)
In Another Life (Emma Bunton, Marcella Levy, Elliot Kennedy)
I've Fallen In Love (Emma Bunton, Ed Johnson, Henry Johnson, Michael Neil Peden)
Just The Two Os Us/Two Of Us (Emma Bunton, Hector Wayne Anthony, Mac Steve)
Ladylike (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)
Let Them All Talk (Chris Balide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)
Life's What You Make Of It (Emma Bunton, Jmaes Roger Graydon, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Love It When We Do It That Way (Emma Bunton, Nigel Roger Butler, Raymond George Hedges)
Mais Oui (Emma Bunton, Manisur Mugisha, Richard Alexander Ross)
Me And My Amore (Emma Bunton, Gray Justin Abraham, Mac Kichan Balir)
Never Gonna Make Me Fall (Emma Bunton, Pete Lewinson, Steve Lewinson)
No Place Like My Home (Emma Bunton, Douglas Ian Carr, Niklas Erik Windahl)
Oh No (Emma Bunton, Simon Peter Ellis, Lisa Greene)
Passionate Witness (Louis John Biancaniello, Emma Bunton, Samuel Watters)
Reasons (Hnery Daniel Binns, Emma Bunton, Ofuyaekpne Boyowa Olugdbo)
Secrets (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)
September Song (Emma Bunton, Marc Jackson Burrows, Paul Tomithy Dagger Lee, Lisa Greene)
Sex Ain't Love (Emma Bunton, Cathy Dennis, Gregory Allen Kurstin)
Sleep (Emma Bunton, Peter Gordino, Graham Kearns, Michael Neil Peden)
Sneaking Out Her Bed (Back To Mine) (Emma Bunton, Julian Stephen Gingell, Rob Davis, Barry Stone)
Stop (Emma Bunton, Douglas Ian Carr, Ulric Johansson, Niklas Erik Windahl)
The Last Time (Emma Bunton, Simon Peter Ellis, Stefano Lee)
The Real Me (Emma Bunton, H. Robison, James Hogarth)
This Is The Reason (Henry Daniel Binns, Emma Bunton, Yoyo Olugbo)
To Have And To Have Let Go (Chris Braide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)
Totally Uncontrolable (Emma Bunton, Nigel Roger Butler, Raymond George Hedges) RECORDED BY PAULINI
Tu No Me Conoces (Louis John Biancaniello, Emma Bunton, Samuel Watters)
We're Not Gonna Sleep Tonight [First Version] (Jmaes Everette Lawrence)

That Btch could release like 3 albums with these songs....
Last edited by Makaron on 22 Dec 2006, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
JoshNat192
Posts: 535
Joined: 07 Dec 2005, 19:37

Re: UNRELEASED SONGS... SOME NEW ONES

Postby JoshNat192 » 21 Dec 2006, 23:38

KindaSadDude wrote:Come Whatever (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Crazy (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton, Rachel Jennifer Anne Wood)
Dissapear With You (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)Don't Keep Me Holding On (Arch, Emma Bunton, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Don't Let Me Sleep (Emma Bunton, Gordeno Peter, Kearns Graham Patrick)Just The Two Os Us/Two Of Us (Emma Bunton, Hector Wayne Anthony, Mac Steve)
Ladylike (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)
Let Them All Talk (Chris Balide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)
Life's What You Make Of It (Emma Bunton, Jmaes Roger Graydon, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Me And My Amore (Emma Bunton, Gray Justin Abraham, Mac Kichan Balir)
Secrets (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)To Have And To Have Let Go (Chris Braide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)



I'm interesting in these tittles. I wanna hear them!!! Hoping there are future b-sides!
User avatar
Luke S
Posts: 8720
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): interactive element
Custom Title: interactive element
Location: Made in Poland
Contact:

Re: UNRELEASED SONGS... SOME NEW ONES

Postby Luke S » 22 Dec 2006, 01:55

JoshNat192 wrote:
KindaSadDude wrote:Come Whatever (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Crazy (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton, Rachel Jennifer Anne Wood)
Dissapear With You (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)Don't Keep Me Holding On (Arch, Emma Bunton, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Don't Let Me Sleep (Emma Bunton, Gordeno Peter, Kearns Graham Patrick)Just The Two Os Us/Two Of Us (Emma Bunton, Hector Wayne Anthony, Mac Steve)
Ladylike (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)
Let Them All Talk (Chris Balide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)
Life's What You Make Of It (Emma Bunton, Jmaes Roger Graydon, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Me And My Amore (Emma Bunton, Gray Justin Abraham, Mac Kichan Balir)
Secrets (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)To Have And To Have Let Go (Chris Braide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)



I'm interesting in these tittles. I wanna hear them!!! Hoping there are future b-sides!



ow yeah. I want them all.


hope Emma's gonna release 9 more singles from LIM after AINTK!
Image
rui_mcardoso
Posts: 694
Joined: 05 Mar 2005, 22:14

Re: UNRELEASED SONGS... SOME NEW ONES

Postby rui_mcardoso » 22 Dec 2006, 02:02

JoshNat192 wrote:
KindaSadDude wrote:Come Whatever (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Crazy (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton, Rachel Jennifer Anne Wood)
Dissapear With You (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)Don't Keep Me Holding On (Arch, Emma Bunton, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Don't Let Me Sleep (Emma Bunton, Gordeno Peter, Kearns Graham Patrick)Just The Two Os Us/Two Of Us (Emma Bunton, Hector Wayne Anthony, Mac Steve)
Ladylike (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)
Let Them All Talk (Chris Balide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)
Life's What You Make Of It (Emma Bunton, Jmaes Roger Graydon, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Me And My Amore (Emma Bunton, Gray Justin Abraham, Mac Kichan Balir)
Secrets (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)To Have And To Have Let Go (Chris Braide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)



I'm interesting in these tittles. I wanna hear them!!! Hoping there are future b-sides!


They better be or else miss bunton will be sorry lol

Just kiddin' of course, but I think this unreleased song should always surface no matter what even if they were just for the website entry
katie59
Posts: 76
Joined: 09 Jun 2006, 07:42

Postby katie59 » 22 Dec 2006, 11:29

ow yeah. I want them all me too

thank you
Somewhere
Posts: 532
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Postby Somewhere » 22 Dec 2006, 12:04

To me the only ones which look new are

Come Whatever (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Dissapear With You (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Just The Two Os Us/Two Of Us (Emma Bunton, Hector Wayne Anthony, Mac Steve)


Crazy (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton, Rachel Jennifer Anne Wood) - Life In Mono Era
Don't Keep Me Holding On (Arch, Emma Bunton, Todd Andrew Leslie) - A Girl Like Me Era
Don't Let Me Sleep (Emma Bunton, Gordeno Peter, Kearns Graham Patrick) - An early version of the Sleep so Free Me Era
Ladylike (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton) - Life In Mono Era
Let Them All Talk (Chris Balide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David) - A Girl Like Me Era
Life's What You Make Of It (Emma Bunton, Jmaes Roger Graydon, Todd Andrew Leslie) - Free Me Era
Me And My Amore (Emma Bunton, Gray Justin Abraham, Mac Kichan Balir) - Life In Mono Era
Secrets (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton) - Life In Mono Era
To Have And To Have Let Go (Chris Braide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David) - A Girl Like Me Era
Last edited by Somewhere on 22 Dec 2006, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
My Head Is Spinning Circles, Think I Need A Rescue, I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Chillin With You, Take Me Back To Your House

Image
ppqq
Posts: 487
Joined: 09 Sep 2006, 10:37

Postby ppqq » 22 Dec 2006, 12:05

Hope some of them may become the b-sides then :)
User avatar
vitaminclouds
Posts: 1882
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Ireland
Location: ireland
Contact:

Postby vitaminclouds » 22 Dec 2006, 15:02

Eh Holy crap! RELEASE THEM BUNTON! I didn't even consider there would be unreleased material for some reason... she was very VERY excellent with the Free Me bsides so hopefully she will be just as good this time around.

:dizzy:
Somewhere
Posts: 532
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Postby Somewhere » 22 Dec 2006, 15:37

A Girl Like Me Era

(Hey You) Free Up Your Mind (Melanie C only version)
Been There, Done That [First Version]
Don't Keep Me Holding On (Arch, Emma Bunton, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Let Them All Talk (Chris Braide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)
Life's What You Make Of It (Emma Bunton, Jmaes Roger Graydon, Todd Andrew Leslie)
To Have And To Have Let Go (Chris Braide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)
We're Not Gonna Sleep Tonight [First Version] (Jmaes Everette Lawrence)

Free Me Era

Addicted To You (Emma Bunton, Nigel Roger Butler, Raymond George Hedges)
Don't Let Me Sleep (Emma Bunton, Gordeno Peter, Kearns Graham Patrick)
Everytime (Emma Bunton, Ed Johnson, Henry Johnson, Michael Neil Peden)
I Do (Henry Daniel Binns, Emma Bunton, Ofuyaekpne Boyowa Olugdbo)
I've Fallen In Love (Emma Bunton, Ed Johnson, Henry Johnson, Michael Neil Peden)
Never Gonna Make Me Fall (Emma Bunton, Pete Lewinson, Steve Lewinson)
Reasons (Hnery Daniel Binns, Emma Bunton, Ofuyaekpne Boyowa Olugdbo)
September Song (Emma Bunton, Marc Jackson Burrows, Paul Tomithy Dagger Lee, Lisa Greene)
Sleep (Emma Bunton, Peter Gordino, Graham Kearns, Michael Neil Peden)
This Is The Reason (Henry Daniel Binns, Emma Bunton, Yoyo Olugbo)

Life In Mono Era

Come Whatever (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Crazy (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton, Rachel Jennifer Anne Wood)
Dissapear With You (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Fiesta D'Amore (Emma Bunton, Simon Peter Ellis, Lisa Greene)
Ladylike (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)
Mais Oui (Emma Bunton, Manisur Mugisha, Richard Alexander Ross)
Me And My Amore (Emma Bunton, Gray Justin Abraham, Mac Kichan Balir)
No Place Like My Home (Emma Bunton, Douglas Ian Carr, Niklas Erik Windahl)
Oh No (Emma Bunton, Simon Peter Ellis, Lisa Greene)
Passionate Witness (Louis John Biancaniello, Emma Bunton, Samuel Watters)
Secrets (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)
Sex Ain't Love (Emma Bunton, Cathy Dennis, Gregory Allen Kurstin)
Sneaking Out Her Bed (Back To Mine) (Emma Bunton, Julian Stephen Gingell, Rob Davis, Barry Stone)
Stop (Emma Bunton, Douglas Ian Carr, Ulric Johansson, Niklas Erik Windahl)
Tu No Me Conoces (Louis John Biancaniello, Emma Bunton, Samuel Watters)


Not Sure of

All That I Want (Emma Bunton, Pete Lewinson, Steve Lewinson)
Can't See It (Emma Bunton, Andrew John Watkins, Paul David Wilson)
In Another Life (Emma Bunton, Marcella Levy, Elliot Kennedy)
Just The Two Os Us/Two Of Us (Emma Bunton, Hector Wayne Anthony, Mac Steve)
Love It When We Do It That Way (Emma Bunton, Nigel Roger Butler, Raymond George Hedges)
The Last Time (Emma Bunton, Simon Peter Ellis, Stefano Lee)
The Real Me (Emma Bunton, H. Robinson, James Hogarth)
Totally Uncontrolable (Emma Bunton, Nigel Roger Butler, Raymond George Hedges) RECORDED BY PAULINI
My Head Is Spinning Circles, Think I Need A Rescue, I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Chillin With You, Take Me Back To Your House

Image
User avatar
vitaminclouds
Posts: 1882
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Ireland
Location: ireland
Contact:

Postby vitaminclouds » 22 Dec 2006, 16:22

Sex Ain't Love- well, we HAVE to hear that!

Stop- is it a cover of a famous song by a 1990s girl band?
Yaku
Posts: 527
Joined: 19 Aug 2005, 00:15
Previous username(s): GeriWorld
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Postby Yaku » 22 Dec 2006, 20:42

vitaminclouds wrote:Sex Ain't Love- well, we HAVE to hear that!

Stop- is it a cover of a famous song by a 1990s girl band?


hahahaha I completely agree with 'Sex aint love' being a must-hear!!!!
and i laughed when you mentioned STOP. XD
Be your self and proud of who you are. Love the world and do the right thing.
User avatar
*Beth*
Posts: 7950
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: ll Buntowner ll
Country: Mexico
Location: Mexico City
Contact:

Postby *Beth* » 22 Dec 2006, 21:20

Many titles sound good, I'd love to hear someday any of these tracks, at least the LIM era tracks could be b-sides.
Folow me at twitter: http://twitter.com/rainybeth
Image
Sig made by x Lizzy X
User avatar
RadioMix
Posts: 4866
Joined: 10 Jul 2004, 03:27
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Even Smiled
Country: Mexico
Contact:

Postby RadioMix » 22 Dec 2006, 21:27

Tu No Me Conoces
Me And My Amore
Don't Let Me Sleep
Sex Ain't Love
September Song

Wow!! Loving the titles!!!!!
Image
Makaron
Posts: 677
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 10:31
Previous username(s): KindaSadDude
Location: Poland

Postby Makaron » 22 Dec 2006, 23:23

"Stop" is a totally new song, i found 2 Stop registered on Emma, one was SGs song, the one i listed here is her own
Image
Robert
Posts: 18067
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: London

Postby Robert » 22 Dec 2006, 23:54

I want to hear the three Yak tracks!
User avatar
Alec
Posts: 17422
Joined: 19 Dec 2004, 15:27
Gender: Male

Postby Alec » 23 Dec 2006, 18:08

Oh my. She indeed can have 3 more albums out with these songs! :dizzy:
User avatar
gerinoa
Posts: 7217
Joined: 01 May 2005, 22:57
Gender: Male
Custom Title: kylinoa
Country: France
Location: Lyon

Postby gerinoa » 23 Dec 2006, 18:09

Wow ! She's not as lazy as I thought finally.
Image
Rachel Leigh
Posts: 1542
Joined: 19 Nov 2006, 20:26
Location: Buntown

Postby Rachel Leigh » 23 Dec 2006, 21:07

Hasn't she sold some songs in the past to other artists? I'm sure I read that in an interview.
BurntOut!
Posts: 4524
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Somerset, England
Contact:

Postby BurntOut! » 23 Dec 2006, 21:43

I really wanna hear the Absolute tracks :(
Don't let me get too deep.
DaniSpiceBoy
Posts: 3687
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 24 Dec 2006, 06:17

Somewhere wrote:A Girl Like Me Era

(Hey You) Free Up Your Mind (Melanie C only version)
Been There, Done That [First Version]
Don't Keep Me Holding On (Arch, Emma Bunton, Todd Andrew Leslie)
Let Them All Talk (Chris Braide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)
Life's What You Make Of It (Emma Bunton, Jmaes Roger Graydon, Todd Andrew Leslie)
To Have And To Have Let Go (Chris Braide, Emma Bunton, Frampton Andrew David)
We're Not Gonna Sleep Tonight [First Version] (Jmaes Everette Lawrence)

Free Me Era

Addicted To You (Emma Bunton, Nigel Roger Butler, Raymond George Hedges)
Don't Let Me Sleep (Emma Bunton, Gordeno Peter, Kearns Graham Patrick)
Everytime (Emma Bunton, Ed Johnson, Henry Johnson, Michael Neil Peden)
I Do (Henry Daniel Binns, Emma Bunton, Ofuyaekpne Boyowa Olugdbo)
I've Fallen In Love (Emma Bunton, Ed Johnson, Henry Johnson, Michael Neil Peden)
Never Gonna Make Me Fall (Emma Bunton, Pete Lewinson, Steve Lewinson)
Reasons (Hnery Daniel Binns, Emma Bunton, Ofuyaekpne Boyowa Olugdbo)
September Song (Emma Bunton, Marc Jackson Burrows, Paul Tomithy Dagger Lee, Lisa Greene)
Sleep (Emma Bunton, Peter Gordino, Graham Kearns, Michael Neil Peden)
This Is The Reason (Henry Daniel Binns, Emma Bunton, Yoyo Olugbo)

Life In Mono Era

Come Whatever (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Crazy (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton, Rachel Jennifer Anne Wood)
Dissapear With You (Emma Bunton, Mac Kichan Blair)
Fiesta D'Amore (Emma Bunton, Simon Peter Ellis, Lisa Greene)
Ladylike (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)
Mais Oui (Emma Bunton, Manisur Mugisha, Richard Alexander Ross)
Me And My Amore (Emma Bunton, Gray Justin Abraham, Mac Kichan Balir)
No Place Like My Home (Emma Bunton, Douglas Ian Carr, Niklas Erik Windahl)
Oh No (Emma Bunton, Simon Peter Ellis, Lisa Greene)
Passionate Witness (Louis John Biancaniello, Emma Bunton, Samuel Watters)
Secrets (Yak Bondy, Emma Bunton)
Sex Ain't Love (Emma Bunton, Cathy Dennis, Gregory Allen Kurstin)
Sneaking Out Her Bed (Back To Mine) (Emma Bunton, Julian Stephen Gingell, Rob Davis, Barry Stone)
Stop (Emma Bunton, Douglas Ian Carr, Ulric Johansson, Niklas Erik Windahl)
Tu No Me Conoces (Louis John Biancaniello, Emma Bunton, Samuel Watters)


Not Sure of

All That I Want (Emma Bunton, Pete Lewinson, Steve Lewinson)
Can't See It (Emma Bunton, Andrew John Watkins, Paul David Wilson)
In Another Life (Emma Bunton, Marcella Levy, Elliot Kennedy)
Just The Two Os Us/Two Of Us (Emma Bunton, Hector Wayne Anthony, Mac Steve)
Love It When We Do It That Way (Emma Bunton, Nigel Roger Butler, Raymond George Hedges)
The Last Time (Emma Bunton, Simon Peter Ellis, Stefano Lee)
The Real Me (Emma Bunton, H. Robinson, James Hogarth)
Totally Uncontrolable (Emma Bunton, Nigel Roger Butler, Raymond George Hedges) RECORDED BY PAULINI


Thanks! This list is for all those who said LIM was a rushed album full of fillers.
Raymond Rico
Posts: 9860
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Philippines
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Postby Raymond Rico » 24 Dec 2006, 12:19

I hope osme of them will leak. "naughty"
rtaspice
Posts: 1665
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 22:41
Gender: Male
Country: Mexico
Location: in a place called la la la la

Postby rtaspice » 24 Dec 2006, 12:30

hey thso one written with the spice girls autors

Can't See It (Emma Bunton, Andrew John Watkins, Paul David Wilson)

ilove to hear thsi they did good job with geri on schizophonic and with the spice with the first 2 albums
User avatar
gerinoa
Posts: 7217
Joined: 01 May 2005, 22:57
Gender: Male
Custom Title: kylinoa
Country: France
Location: Lyon

Re: ALL THE UNRELEASED SONGS IN HERE!!

Postby gerinoa » 24 Dec 2006, 13:49

KindaSadDude wrote:Mais Oui (Emma Bunton, Manisur Mugisha, Richard Alexander Ross)


I want to hear this one, the title is in french !
Image
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3079
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: ALL THE UNRELEASED SONGS IN HERE!!

Postby The Spice Girls » 22 Nov 2016, 14:14

Are these all unreleased Emma tracks we're aware of?
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 32835
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: ALL THE UNRELEASED SONGS IN HERE!!

Postby Javi » 22 Nov 2016, 17:30

That list is 10 years old.

'Crazy', 'Ladylike', 'Secrets', 'In Another Life' and 'To Have And To Have Let Go' have leaked already + 'Rhapsody' and 'Crazy Beautiful' that aren't on that list.

I wonder how many of those songs have actually been recorded.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.

Return to “Emma Bunton”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest