List of unreleased Emma songs

Suddenly the forum came, and then the fans came, and then the talking came, and all the drama came!
PlayfulCat
Posts: 311
Joined: 24 Jul 2006, 15:00

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby PlayfulCat » 21 Mar 2008, 18:52

:'( :'( :'(
Join to the ChildrenPower! =) https://www.facebook.com/ChildrenPower777
Melancholie
Posts: 3148
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 12:15
Gender: Male
Country: Poland

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby Melancholie » 22 Mar 2008, 01:18

A new song was registered:
UZ DLOUHO SI HRAS (Title Code: 210024936)

Writers:
BUNTON EMMA LEE
GALLAGHER JULIAN
HARRINGTON MARTIN PETER
MORGAN DAVID THOMAS ANDREW
STANNARD RICHARD FREDERICK
THEMISTOCLEOUS JOHN

Performers:
ENA

----------

THAT'S WHY IT HURTS (Title Code: 504312390)
Writers:
BRAIDE CHRISTOPHER KENNETH
BUNTON EMMA LEE
FRAMPTON ANDREW MARCUS

---------------
Image
User avatar
TheBiatches
Posts: 28105
Joined: 02 Apr 2006, 19:08
Gender: Male
Location: Barcelona (originally from Naples, Italy)

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby TheBiatches » 22 Mar 2008, 02:17

^ We knew about the first one, we never found out what language it is though, and we never found the actual song performed by ENA either. I don't think we knew about the other one, That's Why It Hurts, it doesn't sound familiar.
Image
redbloodedboi
Posts: 132
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby redbloodedboi » 22 Mar 2008, 20:55

Simone wrote:redboodedboi your list is wrong...some songsn you've wrote in the AGLM sessions actually belong to Free Me or LIM sessions


Actually the tracks appear when they were published. I've kept track of them by printing the pages off, and the tracks included in the AGLM section are correct, they were published either by 2000 or in early 2001 (March was my cut off). They disappeared for a while, and then resurface again for subsequent albums. It's more than likely they were re-recorded to try to fit them on following albums, but again not used. I've seen this happen with a couple of the girls songs that have been published.
User avatar
Sman
Posts: 2812
Joined: 01 Nov 2008, 00:12
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Pop doodler
Location: London
Contact:

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby Sman » 29 Jun 2009, 13:48

So many songs we haven’t heard... Will we ever get an Emma-related leak (shes unleakable, it seems every other artist in recording history has had some tracks leaked but not our Bunton!!) ... I would give anything to hear these tracks!

I’m fascinated by all the unreleased ‘LIM’ material. When Emma first started recording (for a 3rd album) it was suggested that the sound would be quite ‘latino’ and a probable progression from ‘Maybe’ & ‘Crickets’... Then the album finally gets released and its pretty much downtempo, or at least a lot slower than a lot of us imagined, very ‘easy listening’ and the ‘latino’ vibe is played down... SO im thinking there a fair few midtempo/uptempo tracks from that era lurking behind closed doors.
Image
User avatar
Tiger
Posts: 9434
Joined: 27 Apr 2006, 23:05
Gender: Male
Custom Title: AKA Joe
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby Tiger » 29 Jun 2009, 15:10

Sman wrote:So many songs we haven’t heard... Will we ever get an Emma-related leak (shes unleakable, it seems every other artist in recording history has had some tracks leaked but not our Bunton!!) ... I would give anything to hear these tracks!

I’m fascinated by all the unreleased ‘LIM’ material.


I agree, never do i see a song that ends up on youtube or MM (or if i do its a remix of a single :@)

i also wanna hear the LIM sessions the most. she was in the studio for a good part of 2 and a half years so its fair to say she notched up a few tracks that are worth hearing.
Image
SpiceWonderland
Posts: 4815
Joined: 12 Jul 2008, 23:52

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby SpiceWonderland » 29 Jun 2009, 16:16

Somebody here needs to get a job at 19.
tiagohm
Posts: 4474
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Location: São Leopoldo, RS

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby tiagohm » 18 Nov 2016, 02:20

for me they are new titles:

BETTER OFF ALONE
Sheppard J. Solomon (BMI)
Emma Lee Bunton (PRS)
K-Gee (BMI)

NO LOVE
Sheppard J. Solomon (BMI)
Emma Lee Bunton (PRS)
K-Gee (BMI)

source http://www.umusicpub.com
Emma Station |
dhrbb
Posts: 5
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 20:25
Gender: Male

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby dhrbb » 18 Nov 2016, 02:36

tiagohm wrote:for me they are new titles:

BETTER OFF ALONE
Sheppard J. Solomon (BMI)
Emma Lee Bunton (PRS)
K-Gee (BMI)

NO LOVE
Sheppard J. Solomon (BMI)
Emma Lee Bunton (PRS)
K-Gee (BMI)

source http://www.umusicpub.com

This makes me wonder if the rumor that they were going to work with some of the All Saints crew is completely factual. She's worked with K-Gee now, that's the biggest support for that claim.
tiagohm
Posts: 4474
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Location: São Leopoldo, RS

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby tiagohm » 18 Nov 2016, 02:41

dhrbb wrote:
tiagohm wrote:for me they are new titles:

BETTER OFF ALONE
Sheppard J. Solomon (BMI)
Emma Lee Bunton (PRS)
K-Gee (BMI)

NO LOVE
Sheppard J. Solomon (BMI)
Emma Lee Bunton (PRS)
K-Gee (BMI)

source http://www.umusicpub.com

This makes me wonder if the rumor that they were going to work with some of the All Saints crew is completely factual. She's worked with K-Gee now, that's the biggest support for that claim.


emma follow him on twitter :angel:
Emma Station |
PopIsHot
Posts: 3825
Joined: 25 Nov 2006, 12:38
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Hotter Now
Country: Greenland
Location: Spice World
Contact:

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby PopIsHot » 20 Dec 2016, 14:22

I am curious about the Cathy Dennis and Absolute song!
Image
tiagohm
Posts: 4474
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Location: São Leopoldo, RS

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby tiagohm » 23 Feb 2017, 02:59

for me this is new:

TAKE SOME TIME
BIKER PETER
ASCAP 124751098
BUNTON EMMA
PRS 260427585
DAHLGAARD KARSTEN RENE
BMI 276960522
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?bln ... ype=WorkID

TOGETHER AND ALONE
STEVE CHRISANTHOU, TIM KELLETT, EMMA BUNTON
https://secure.harryfox.com/songfile/pu ... n&index=23

EYES SHUT
STEVE CHRISANTHOU, TIM KELLETT, EMMA BUNTON
https://secure.harryfox.com/songfile/pu ... n&index=21

SUDDENLY
EMMA BUNTON, ROB DAVIS, JULIAN GINGELL, BARRY STONE
https://secure.harryfox.com/songfile/pu ... n&index=32
Emma Station |
Rafael_XCX
Posts: 1738
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Brazil

Re: List of unreleased Emma songs

Postby Rafael_XCX » 27 Feb 2017, 20:11

tiagohm wrote:for me this is new:

TAKE SOME TIME
BIKER PETER
ASCAP 124751098
BUNTON EMMA
PRS 260427585
DAHLGAARD KARSTEN RENE
BMI 276960522
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?bln ... ype=WorkID

TOGETHER AND ALONE
STEVE CHRISANTHOU, TIM KELLETT, EMMA BUNTON
https://secure.harryfox.com/songfile/pu ... n&index=23

EYES SHUT
STEVE CHRISANTHOU, TIM KELLETT, EMMA BUNTON
https://secure.harryfox.com/songfile/pu ... n&index=21

SUDDENLY
EMMA BUNTON, ROB DAVIS, JULIAN GINGELL, BARRY STONE
https://secure.harryfox.com/songfile/pu ... n&index=32


"Take Some Time", "Together And Alone" and "Eyes Shut" were reported here back in 2012 (viewtopic.php?t=192746&start=25). I don't recall seeing "Suddenly" before, but looks like it's from the Life In Mono sessions since it's the same group of writers from "Sneaking Out Her Bed", which is apparently from Life In Mono as well.
Image

Return to “Emma Bunton”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Travis and 5 guests