A little help to meet Emma Bunton

Suddenly the forum came, and then the fans came, and then the talking came, and all the drama came!
Mardex

A little help to meet Emma Bunton

Postby Mardex » 30 Apr 2012, 04:32

Hi everyone!

I'm from Brazil and I'm going to London in June. I would like to meet Emma in this period, so anyone have some suggestions and tips to help me? Like, when she goes to Heart to work and this kinda of stuff?

Thanks!
Kevsie

Re: A little help to meet Emma Bunton

Postby Kevsie » 30 Apr 2012, 14:06

She pre-records Heart when it suits her, Nobody knows of a specific day or time :(
petey

Postby petey » 30 Apr 2012, 17:18

I'm in the same boat. I'm in London next week for a couple of days before I head back to Australia and I am trying to find any hints from people who have past met her to see what days they have met her on, but she seems to not have a specific day that she records at heart. Kinda feel like a stalker but would love to get my Spice LP signed by her whilst I'm here. Actually I'd be happy to meet any of the girls! lol
Burberry
Custom Title: French Spiceboy

Postby Burberry » 30 Apr 2012, 21:25

I ll be in englnd in June too.; would be nice to meet a spice fan..which week?
Luke S
Previous username(s): interactive element
Custom Title: interactive element

Postby Luke S » 05 May 2012, 18:52

Kevsie wrote:She pre-records Heart when it suits her, Nobody knows of a specific day or time :(

yep, unfortunately that's true!!

the last time I was trying to meet her (in March) I've found out (too late) that she wasn't recording on Leicester Square anymore but on Polish Street (it's nearby) – but I dunno if where does she do it these days!

good luck!
xapmof

Postby xapmof » 07 May 2012, 00:21

being public figures I'd guess the Spice Girls aren't that easy to get in touch with?
petey

Postby petey » 08 May 2012, 00:12

just walked through leicester square and saw the global radio entrance where so many dendeners have met Emma. Dammit I wish I knew what day she would be there!
BabyMax

Postby BabyMax » 08 May 2012, 23:55

I met her in December in front of Heart Radio it was a friday around 9:30 AM, maybe it could help you...
You can ask at the welcome desk they are really nice and Emma was so happy to met fans and lovely !
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 09 May 2012, 03:27

^ She doesn't do the Breakfast show any more.
herman22j

Postby herman22j » 10 May 2012, 13:49

I never understood people why they want to meet people they adore or like. I'm a fan too, but I would never go near them for autograph or pictures. It means totally nothing to me. I will support them from the background. Maybe i'm not that much of an attention seeker. You know show off to people about their pictures with famous people or bragging about it on forums "to be a part of a group" Get a life people.
NUFF SAID
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 10 May 2012, 14:02

^ I have never ever went to meet Emma because I'm an attention seeker.
They do say you should never meet your idol - In case your left disappointed. Emma has NEVER done this, therefor I'm glad ive had the chance to meet one of my idols countless times - Dont knock it till you try it. The fact that i've met Emma and been able to tell her what her music means to me, and what The Spice Girls did that changed my life for the better, Well I can't even explain that feeling to be honest.
Mardex

Postby Mardex » 13 May 2012, 07:01

Thanks for the feedback guys! :)

Burberry, I will be in London in June 18th
xapmof

Postby xapmof » 15 May 2012, 19:43

I don't think meeting with the girls is wrong as long as people behave. I just think it's not that easy to do. They're probably not listed in the phonebooks ;-)
Atlanta

Postby Atlanta » 16 May 2012, 01:52

herman22j wrote:I never understood people why they want to meet people they adore or like. I'm a fan too, but I would never go near them for autograph or pictures. It means totally nothing to me. I will support them from the background. Maybe i'm not that much of an attention seeker. You know show off to people about their pictures with famous people or bragging about it on forums "to be a part of a group" Get a life people.

i never understood it either. autographs especially.
RainbowNerdette
Custom Title: Spice Cadet

Postby RainbowNerdette » 24 May 2012, 22:53

I don't really give a bull's ball about autographs (though I don often get one for a friend who collects them) but I like meeting people mainly to let em know you apreciate them. I usually hand them a little thank you note, I would like that if it were me, and I treat people the way I'd like to be treated.

I really really really don't get people who harras their idols though, is that their way of thanking them? By being a pain in the arse and possibly scaring them?
I've seen people jump on carhoods when a celeb wanted to drive off, hogging them when they obviously didn´t wannabe anywhere near that fan and/or standing outside their workplace so often it'd be legally considered stalking (seriously, I understand a couple of times if you're into taking pics or asking for scoops or something, the latter mainly for the not-so-famous (I do that myself for one or two artists because they don't usually advertise their shows at all).

So yeah, I get the wanting to meet her! I'd love to too, if only to give her the thank you note that's been due for more than a decade-and-a-half :-p
. .
They say: "What don’t kill me will make me strong" and I’m not dead.
navi

Postby navi » 16 Jul 2012, 21:21

I'm going to London in January to see the musical.

I'm taking my wife and my two little children with me.
I would be so happy to meet Emma, if its just short, to say a big thank you for her music and the joy he has shared with us.

Our little daughter is also called Emma and she would be so happy to meet her "big idol"!

Its kinda hard cause i can't wait for hours with the little children outside to "maybe" get a glimpse of Emma:-(

If somebody could help me here, how i could reach somebody for a little meet&greet.

Thank you so much in advance guys!;-)
ImageImage

Return to “Emma Bunton”