Meet Emma at Heart radio

Suddenly the forum came, and then the fans came, and then the talking came, and all the drama came!
saintandsinner

Meet Emma at Heart radio

Postby saintandsinner » 02 Mar 2016, 19:38

Hi guys!
one fan told me that Emma often no longer meet the fans after his weekday radio program because it goes directly into the car.
I'd like to meet her; if anyone can help me about where she comes out of the radio and about what time?
thanks guys :confused :)
Samuel-Bennett
Custom Title: I Am Sam

Re: Meet Emma at Heart radio

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 03 Mar 2016, 22:58

She's always in a rush and sometimes a bit rude. It's just a chance you have to take. It's not like she does much else to give fans a chance to meet her. I miss the days of signings and stuff when she seemed happy to meet fans (although she was obviously just playing the part to sell records)
Sman
Custom Title: Pop doodler

Postby Sman » 03 Mar 2016, 23:07

Everytime I've met Emma at Heart she has been absolutely lovely! When I stopped by in December to give her two doodles of mine she couldn't have been more patient and well, lovely!

Anyway, it would seem that she mostly comes out of the back exit every day now. Good luck!
VodkaMouth

Postby VodkaMouth » 03 Mar 2016, 23:51

I had the luck to meet her a couple of times back in 2011 and she was absolutely incredible, stayed with us for a while, took pictures, signed CDs and even showed us personal pictures on her phone which was random but extremely cute.

Give it a try, I hope you will manage to meet her and see for yourself how lovely she is.
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 05 Mar 2016, 00:40

she has never ever been rude to me, always so lovely, chatty and forever makes an effort. In actual fact, one particular time, she got her PA to come out looking for me (back entrance and front) because Emma had known id travelled from Scotland and didnt wanna leave without seeing me. An absolute darling, always. (even if sometimes a little bit rushy!) x
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 05 Mar 2016, 15:46

saintandsinner

Postby saintandsinner » 16 Mar 2016, 15:48

someone managed to be with her lately?
Rok

Postby Rok » 20 May 2016, 05:15

i met her once, the paparazzi told me that she usually left the building by the back door. She was nice to me,and she said i smelled good lol. I just asked for a selfie and that's it.
charmedboy

Postby charmedboy » 04 Jun 2016, 22:13

i've met her twice, 2013 and 2014, she was just the most lovely person ever...she came out from the front door, she was in a rush, but she stopped with each one of us, took pics and signed loads of things...
host image
IT'S ALL ABOUT...GIRL POWER!
xapmof

Postby xapmof » 05 Jun 2016, 14:28

maybe it's about attitude. if you think someone is rude for not necessarily wanting to meet you maybe it's you having an attitude problem. do you want to meet with random people all the time? what if you have a stomach ache? or your make-up happens to be a mess today? or you had a fight at home or at the job? all these things probably happen to Emma sometimes too. just because she's a Spice Girl and you like her doesn't mean it's your god given right to meet her and for her to spend time with you
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 05 Jun 2016, 21:32

xapmof wrote:maybe it's about attitude. if you think someone is rude for not necessarily wanting to meet you maybe it's you having an attitude problem. do you want to meet with random people all the time? what if you have a stomach ache? or your make-up happens to be a mess today? or you had a fight at home or at the job? all these things probably happen to Emma sometimes too. just because she's a Spice Girl and you like her doesn't mean it's your god given right to meet her and for her to spend time with you

Actually very well said
angel451

Postby angel451 » 06 Jun 2016, 04:25

I waited outside Heart Radio almost 2 years ago, early morning and she was really lovely, a bit it a rush yes, but she was an absolute delight! :love:
**JAN 31 + FEB 24= WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE ~ WOOHOO!
Thanks to the Spice Girls!Image
Samuel-Bennett

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 08 Jun 2016, 12:49

xapmof wrote:maybe it's about attitude. if you think someone is rude for not necessarily wanting to meet you maybe it's you having an attitude problem. do you want to meet with random people all the time? what if you have a stomach ache? or your make-up happens to be a mess today? or you had a fight at home or at the job? all these things probably happen to Emma sometimes too. just because she's a Spice Girl and you like her doesn't mean it's your god given right to meet her and for her to spend time with you

If shes rude she's rude. Simple as. Nothing to do with my attitude. I've met her and she's been lovely. I've met her and she's been rude. Simple as that. I'm sick of not being able to say anything on Denden anymore without people jumping to her defense when they weren't even there
AcidBurn
Custom Title: Triple Goddess Three

Postby AcidBurn » 11 Jun 2016, 00:39

Samuel-Bennett wrote:I'm sick of not being able to say anything on Denden anymore without people jumping to her defense when they weren't even there

If you insult an artist in her own forum, you should expect some kind of negative reaction to it. That said, out of ten replies, one person defended her (two if you count Kevin). Why are you giving that one reply so much weight?
Samuel-Bennett

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 13 Jun 2016, 13:49

Cuz it was aimed at me.
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 13 Jun 2016, 17:29

I understand your point. I however I find it very difficult to comment as she has never been anything but lovely to me. Always has made the time. She doesn't have to, at the end of the day, she isnt promoting anything, she is at her work and wants to get home to her family, but she never refuses a photo and she always chats to people, I couldn't imagine her to be rude if I'm honest
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 13 Jun 2016, 17:29

However Everyone has different expectations, and I would never criticise you for feeling the way you do
angel451

Postby angel451 » 17 Jun 2016, 05:48

I met her for the very first time back in September 2014. It was my LAST day in London and it was quick but OMG how precious! She was adorable!
**JAN 31 + FEB 24= WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE ~ WOOHOO!
Thanks to the Spice Girls!Image
philippifloripa

Postby philippifloripa » 19 Jun 2016, 02:22

Hi guys...I´m from Brazil and I really intend to go to London this year and I´m really looking forward to meeting Emma...Can u please confirm if the Heart FM building is in the following address: Heart Fm London, 29-30 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LA

What about Geri´s House? Do u know where she lives? I mean the address!!

Thanks in advance!! Have a nice weekend!!
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 19 Jun 2016, 09:54

philippifloripa wrote:What about Geri´s House? Do u know where she lives? I mean the address!!

xapmof

Postby xapmof » 28 Jun 2016, 02:52

Samuel-Bennett wrote:If shes rude she's rude. Simple as. Nothing to do with my attitude. I've met her and she's been lovely. I've met her and she's been rude. Simple as that. I'm sick of not being able to say anything on Denden anymore without people jumping to her defense when they weren't even there

you don't seem to get it. let me spell it out: she is not obliged to talk to you. no matter if you waited a year in tje pouring rain. in fact if you did I understand if she wouldn't want to. maybe sometimes she just want to be left alone. I never met her and I don't know her. I don't know if she's nice or rude or wears blue panties or Mickey Mouse ears at home when nobody's watching. and it's none of my business and it's none of yours. you listen to her music and follow her career. fine. but you still don't have a right to her time. this goes for the other girls as well or if you listened to anything from Rihanna to Depeche Mode or if you follow a football team. if they WANT to talk to you, fine. but if you really don't know them don't expect them to. it's their choice
theringleader

Postby theringleader » 28 Jun 2016, 05:17

Do any of you have any tips to meet her at Heart? I'm visiting London next month and was hoping I could pop by the station at a certain time when it might be good to meet her. Anyone have any recommendations?
rebelheart
Custom Title: viva la vida

Postby rebelheart » 10 Sep 2016, 21:56

Hmmm I wonder if I could get the chance to see her. I'll be in the UK for a month but will travel outside of London mostly. :(
You know you'll never be lonely,
No, you'll always be loved,
And maybe, you never need more than that.
But for the surplus that loves,
What's to become of us?
Does it even register on your conscience?

- Half Life by Imogen Heap
belindajt
Custom Title: spiceinvaders

Postby belindajt » 24 Oct 2016, 08:57

theringleader wrote:Do any of you have any tips to meet her at Heart? I'm visiting London next month and was hoping I could pop by the station at a certain time when it might be good to meet her. Anyone have any recommendations?

I second this question - I've just bought tickets to Mel C in April, I've got a few days in London. What time? I'd be happy to go early as she's arriving or later as she's leaving, but I think as she's leaving is probably better?
Delospeloz2016

Postby Delospeloz2016 » 25 Oct 2016, 00:43

Hello I m going to be in London from thursday to monday and I would love to met Emma I was thinking going this friday at 8 am and wait maybe asking inside if you wanna met me and Go I travel from Argentina! Does Anyone knows if I am right? Tips guys please

Return to “Emma Bunton”