Could Emma Be Pregnant?

Suddenly the forum came, and then the fans came, and then the talking came, and all the drama came!
SourSpice

Could Emma Be Pregnant?

Postby SourSpice » 22 Mar 2017, 00:49

Emma posted this to twitter.

Here’s a big clue to what I’ll be revealing very soon! #StayTuned #countdown

Along with a video of her holding a nappy, seemingly playing peekaboo.

Could she be having another baby?
fauxjoy

Re: Could Emma Be Pregnant?

Postby fauxjoy » 22 Mar 2017, 01:19

I think she'll be involved in a campaign with a baby product company like Pampers or something like that.
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 22 Mar 2017, 04:10

I hope she is not. If she's pregnant then there's no hope left for GEM project.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 22 Mar 2017, 04:11

GEM has died :(
simby

Postby simby » 22 Mar 2017, 11:38

I'm very curious..
spiceimperium
Previous username(s): spiceimperium
Custom Title: smartsportyspicegirl

Postby spiceimperium » 22 Mar 2017, 17:58

I wish she is! I hope she has a baby girl. She's the only Spice Girls who hasn't had a baby girl.
SomeonesBaby

Postby SomeonesBaby » 22 Mar 2017, 21:50

Sounds and looks like it's going to be baby/child products that are organic (or almost entirely), possibly hypoallergenic, biodegradable... ranging from soaps to diapers. It's a business, I don't think it's a baby.

Here are her IG statuses from the past week.

5 hours ago: "We've created something that makes bath time, a dream for my little one. #natural #countdown"

1 day ago: "Here's a big clue to what my new project is #StayTuned #countdown"

2 days ago: "Like others, I try my best to be as environmentally friendly as possible. I've been busy working on something special that we can use to help contribute to a cleaner, greener planet Xx"

5 days ago: "If you're a mum like me, you're going to LOVE what I have for you. So excited to share my new project with you, this time next week!"
PoshInMaine
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs

Postby PoshInMaine » 22 Mar 2017, 22:10

Amaranthine18 wrote:I hope she is not. If she's pregnant then there's no hope left for GEM project.

GEM is dead on arrival.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 22 Mar 2017, 22:21

You don't hype a pregnancy announcement as if it was a release. So no, she's not pregnant. I doubt she wants to have another child, anyway. She hasn't had a relevant project for the past almost 5 years, if she wanted another kid she surely would've had it already, imo. She has a comfortable life now with her radio work and her not-so-little kids, I doubt she's willing to go back to changing diapers and have sleepless nights. Geri's pregnancy seemed logical since she probably wanted a kid with her husband of their own. But that's all.

Like I said months ago, I think Geri's son will be the last Spice kid. Victoria already said she won't have more kids. Geri obviously won't get pregnant again, she turns 45 this year. Mel B has already 3 daughters of 3 different fathers and she (supposedly) is divorcing Stephen, so I just don't see her getting pregnant on her 40s from a 4th father, she also is back on shape and it seems it was really hard for her this time to get back the body she once had. And I can't see Melanie C having a child with a different man considering she had her own family issues because of her parents divorce and her father having kids with other woman and such. And like I said, Emma doesn't seem to want to have more kids either. So, imo, we won't see any of them pregnant again.

Brooklyn and Phoenix, you're next. :D
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
-Claudia-

Postby -Claudia- » 22 Mar 2017, 22:51

She's probably partnered up with Pampers or something, a brand deal. I dont think it's another baby on the way :D
MidnightFantasy

Postby MidnightFantasy » 23 Mar 2017, 11:15

Probably the Pampers UNICEF thing she's been doing for the last couple of years, nothing new or exciting about that, just like anything she does.
SomeonesBaby

Postby SomeonesBaby » 23 Mar 2017, 20:53

kamel

Postby kamel » 23 Mar 2017, 21:16

sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 23 Mar 2017, 21:20

Is it sad I wish it had been a pregnancy after seeing what it actually is.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
spiceimperium
Previous username(s): spiceimperium
Custom Title: smartsportyspicegirl

Postby spiceimperium » 23 Mar 2017, 22:45

AcidBurn
Custom Title: Triple Goddess Three

Postby AcidBurn » 23 Mar 2017, 23:44

Good on her, but I find it hilarious that she was hyping this up on her social media like it was a huge thing.
Samuel-Bennett
Custom Title: I Am Sam

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 24 Mar 2017, 01:00

Hype up GEM... let it fizzle

Hype up organic nappies and see it through. What a pile of shite. Literally
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 24 Mar 2017, 01:13

Javi wrote:You don't hype a pregnancy announcement as if it was a release. So no, she's not pregnant. I doubt she wants to have another child, anyway. She hasn't had a relevant project for the past almost 5 years, if she wanted another kid she surely would've had it already, imo. She has a comfortable life now with her radio work and her not-so-little kids, I doubt she's willing to go back to changing diapers and have sleepless nights. Geri's pregnancy seemed logical since she probably wanted a kid with her husband of their own. But that's all.

Like I said months ago, I think Geri's son will be the last Spice kid. Victoria already said she won't have more kids. Geri obviously won't get pregnant again, she turns 45 this year. Mel B has already 3 daughters of 3 different fathers and she (supposedly) is divorcing Stephen, so I just don't see her getting pregnant on her 40s from a 4th father, she also is back on shape and it seems it was really hard for her this time to get back the body she once had. And I can't see Melanie C having a child with a different man considering she had her own family issues because of her parents divorce and her father having kids with other woman and such. And like I said, Emma doesn't seem to want to have more kids either. So, imo, we won't see any of them pregnant again.

I just wanted to respond saying how I think Emma would like to have a baby girl (like someone here noticed she's the only Spice Girl without daughter) when I found this article here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4342424/EXCLUSIVE-Emma-Bunton-plans-expand-family.html
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 24 Mar 2017, 04:36

She should follow the route Jewel, Celine and Nick Lachey took - record a children's album.
Poosh

Postby Poosh » 24 Mar 2017, 12:33

Oh my god ..... this is SO SAD. :puke:
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 27 Mar 2017, 16:01

The Spice Girls wrote:
Javi wrote:You don't hype a pregnancy announcement as if it was a release. So no, she's not pregnant. I doubt she wants to have another child, anyway. She hasn't had a relevant project for the past almost 5 years, if she wanted another kid she surely would've had it already, imo. She has a comfortable life now with her radio work and her not-so-little kids, I doubt she's willing to go back to changing diapers and have sleepless nights. Geri's pregnancy seemed logical since she probably wanted a kid with her husband of their own. But that's all.

I just wanted to respond saying how I think Emma would like to have a baby girl (like someone here noticed she's the only Spice Girl without daughter) when I found this article here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4342424/EXCLUSIVE-Emma-Bunton-plans-expand-family.html

There goes my theory then. :D

I still think she won't. I mean, she has also claimed she loves being a popstar, recording on the studio and performing... and we know how much of a popstar she is nowadays. I still think Monty will be the last Spice kid, and if he isn't then Emma will definitely get pregnant just in time to ruin plans for an hypothetical 2017 reunion :D
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
MAD

Postby MAD » 27 Mar 2017, 16:51

I hope she gets pregnant as soon as she can (if she wants) so she won't have babies excuses for future music plans. :grin:
(If Mel B finds soon a new lover she could be pregnant again too :p )
ForeverSpiceBoy
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 27 Mar 2017, 18:54

Javi wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:

I still think she won't. I mean, she has also claimed she loves being a popstar, recording on the studio and performing... and we know how much of a popstar she is nowadays. I still think Monty will be the last Spice kid, and if he isn't then Emma will definitely get pregnant just in time to ruin plans for an hypothetical 2017 reunion :D

I can totally see that hapenning, (in a couple of years, not 2017)
Geri: Let's make a reunion all five of us, Victoria has finally agreed!
One week later...
Emma: Errrm, I just found out I'm pregnant.
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 27 Mar 2017, 20:32

ForeverSpiceBoy wrote:
Javi wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:

I can totally see that hapenning, (in a couple of years, not 2017)
Geri: Let's make a reunion all five of us, Victoria has finally agreed!
One week later...
Emma: Errrm, I just found out I'm pregnant.

It didn't stop Emma last time around. They announced reunion with her being heavily pregnant. Baby's above that, babes!
tiagohm

Kit & Kin thread

Postby tiagohm » 30 Mar 2017, 00:46

Emma Station |

Return to “Emma Bunton”