Rumour - Emma returning to music

Suddenly the forum came, and then the fans came, and then the talking came, and all the drama came!
Peter

Re: Rumour - Emma returning to music

Postby Peter » 27 Jul 2017, 16:36

ForeverSpiceBoy wrote:
Javi wrote:So I guess Yo! Entretenimento were speaking up their arse? July is almost gone and no news either.

Maybe Emma decided not to work with them after everything that went wrong in Melanie's trip. Or Emma's project just has been postponed, we know these girls like postponing things all the time.

What went wrong with Mel C's collaboration with them then?
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 27 Jul 2017, 17:14

They used her as a piece of met offering things (you paid beforehad, like a selfie) which Melanie wasn't aware of
ForeverSpiceBoy
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 27 Jul 2017, 17:26

Peter wrote:
ForeverSpiceBoy wrote:
Javi wrote:So I guess Yo! Entretenimento were speaking up their arse? July is almost gone and no news either.

Maybe Emma decided not to work with them after everything that went wrong in Melanie's trip. Or Emma's project just has been postponed, we know these girls like postponing things all the time.

What went wrong with Mel C's collaboration with them then?

PeruvianSpice wrote:They used her as a piece of met offering things (you paid beforehad, like a selfie) which Melanie wasn't aware of

Yeah, I didn't attend, but my friends told me about it. Terribly organised, she wasn't aware of things YO promised and sold to fans, they exhausted her, among other things, not to mention prices were high.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 27 Jul 2017, 17:27

And I think it was advertised as a 500-fans gathering (which is still a lot considering the photos) but they sold 1000+ tickets
FarAway

Postby FarAway » 27 Jul 2017, 17:46

PeruvianSpice wrote:And I think it was advertised as a 500-fans gathering (which is still a lot considering the photos) but they sold 1000+ tickets

Yes, 500 in São Paulo and another 500 in Rio, and only around 50 selfies anouced. In São Paulo there were more than 1000 ppl, in Rio almost 1000, 200 selfies, not organised at all. It was wonderfull for the fans because Melanie was really really professional, but me and a lot of ppl were exausthed just because of the waiting siting in a chair, can't imagine how it was for Melanie working non stop.

I'm sure Emma got tired only hearing about half the things Melanie did lol :grin:
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 28 Jul 2017, 02:37

Yes YO! messed up Melanie's events almost 2 months ago in Brazil so I guess Emma have decided not to work with the company after all what happened with Melanie. So she probs listened to Melanie about it!

If I read correctly, Melanie's manager/boyfriend Joe did everything for the fans and he was looking out for them. Some of them saw him arguing with the staff a couple of times! Melanie even sent the video message to the fans that she apologizes to them and will come back again soon!
FarAway

Postby FarAway » 28 Jul 2017, 17:35

I saw him arguing with the staff 3 times in Rio. The first thing Melanie did after singing the first song was to apologise for the organization.
In Rio, when it was time to take the selfies, they asked for everyone who had a ticket to have a selfie to stand up and Melanie would go to each one, when 200 ppl stood up, Joe went like "WTF!" LOL

So yeah, I think there's zero chance that Emma is going to do anything with them in Brazil.

Return to “Emma Bunton”