EDIT.

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
venezboi

Re: Stephen is such a rude and self over-estimating bastard!

Postby venezboi » 20 Jan 2008, 14:55

damned if he does, damned if he doesnt....
scaryvibe
Custom Title: Team SCARY

Postby scaryvibe » 20 Jan 2008, 15:14

Steffi2705 wrote:
Paul Drewery wrote:Why do people want a photo with him anyway!? He is not a Spice GIrl. I hate it when people want photos with people who are not famous.

That's your point, but it's not your decision. And although Mel B's mum is not famous I wanted a photo with her. So what??

A difference is Mel B's mom is used to ppl asking for photos I don't think anyone asked for photos with Stephen before he was with Mel. Also I'm sure you were having a lovely convo with Mel B's mom and then asked for the picture. I think with Stephen no one can really have a real convo with him so it's awkward then asking for a photo.
mel2vicem

Postby mel2vicem » 20 Jan 2008, 15:16

~*~Kimberly~*~ wrote:
jeannot_moore wrote:He wasn't a golddigger. They had the most normal celebrity divorce, there was no bitching, there was no media involved, selling stories, ... It takes TWO to ruin a relationship, and Mel B isn't really a saint.

I disagree. Mel's divorce was all over the UK tabloids thanks to Jimmy. He accused her of a lot of things. Even Mel had written in her autobiography that Jimmy was buying new outfits everyday on her credit card and he would just lounge around the house all day.

I know, "no bitching" and "no media involved"?! Jimmy did write a song about their r/ship, sold many stories and so on. But yeah, Mel was hardly totally mute about their marriage either.
Hann

Postby Hann » 20 Jan 2008, 16:34

I can see why he wouldnt want one at the concert. maybe he really would have given you one later when he wasnt surrounded by fans. did you go back and ask after the show?
=]
Tamir

Postby Tamir » 21 Jan 2008, 04:21

This topic really offended him. ouch...! He is a really nice person actually. And I do think he loves Melanie!
Last edited by Tamir on 21 Jan 2008, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
MusicIsMyBoyfriend
Custom Title: Itz4amSomewhere

Postby MusicIsMyBoyfriend » 21 Jan 2008, 07:01

I feel bad for Stephan. He just can't catch a break. No matter what he does he's always gonna be wrong. And I'm sure everybody here is always 100% nice and polite 100% of the time.....
Wonder Woman. This Vibe Is Contagious. Feel It, Catch It. It's A Girl's World. She Who Dares Wins. It's A Girl Thang. Come On Baby. The Spice Squad Are Here. What Are You Looking At Boy? Can You Handle A Spice Girl? Silence Is Golden But Shouting is Fun! Freedom Fighters. Future Is Female. Spice Revolution!
MJ

Postby MJ » 21 Jan 2008, 13:28

Oh dear, is this topic still on?

I've been fan of Mel's since the day one and have been around DenDen from the start, this incident did make me question certain things, but I guess I shouldn't have asked Stephen for a photo to start with, in order to avoid any dissapointment.
MJ

Re: EDIT.

Postby MJ » 05 Apr 2017, 13:12

I was so stupid 9 years ago wanting a picture with Stephen, but I was not wrong about him.

All these years so many people had put up with Stephen for Mel's sake, the moment I spoke to him, I felt that this man was a horrible and a disgusting person, now confirmed.
PeruvianSpice

Re: EDIT.

Postby PeruvianSpice » 05 Apr 2017, 16:56

What happened back then?
MJ

Postby MJ » 06 Apr 2017, 20:39

Stephen was sitting about 2 meters from us, I asked him for a picture, he was very rude while saying no, and those were the times when Mel was never photographed without him.

His body language, the way he spoke and what he said, he gave me a huge impression of a vile person. Thank god Mel has gotten rid of him, I really hope she gets all the protection needed around her, security guard included. We already know now what that repulsive person is capable of.

Return to “Melanie B”