I spilled a drink on Mel B!!!! X_X

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
HellaGeo
Custom Title: HellaGeo

I spilled a drink on Mel B!!!! X_X

Postby HellaGeo » 01 Sep 2014, 12:52

Ok, so I was the contest winner last year and got to hang out with Mel B ALL NIGHT LONG in West Hollywood! What I failed to recap about the evening, however, was that I accidentally SPILLED A DRINK ON MEL B!!!! :death:

I just sent my "celebrity encounter" into Wendy Williams, so hopefully she'll put it on the show, but if not here is what I sent her:

"
Wendy, I am a HUGE Spice Girls fan, and when I heard that America's Got Talent judge Mel B was having a contest to hang out with her for an entire evening at a club in West Hollywood I knew I had to do ANYTHING I could to win! I entered the contest literally 500 times in two days, and luckily I WON! I drove 5 hours from Sacramento to Los Angeles, grabbed my friend, and had just enough time to grab a drink before she arrived!

Right on the dot she arrived at the club, and through the crowd her assistant grabbed me and sat me at their VIP roped off table! Once Mel B heard that I was the contest winner we chatted a bit and she gave me the warmest hug! She took a photo for her instagram and then, like a good host, asked me if she could pour me a drink. I'm a lightweight, and since I already had a drink I was a little buzzed already, but denying a drink from the one and only Scary Spice was NOT an option, so I asked her to pour me a vodka Orange Juice.

As the vodka started hitting me I gave my phone to my friend and asked him just to take pictures randomly of us so that I could remember this momentous occasion. Sadly, the night took a turn for the worst when I wasn't watching my drink and some of it accidentally spilled on Mel's metallic dress! Horrified, I just pretended it didn't happen, but then she pulled me into her, looked me dead in the eye, and said in the most somber voice "you spilled a drink on me".

I was MORTIFIED, as she is a GOD to me, and I couldn't believe I did something so stupid to one of my heros! I apologized profusely, and after that it was water under the bridge! We ended up having an AWESOME Night together, and she took plenty of photos with us! The next day when I checked my phone to look at the pics my friend had inadvertently captured the frame by frame drink spilling, and the look on her face is priceless!

Thank GOD I was with the most fun and awesome Spice Girl, because I don't know if Posh Spice would have been so forgiving!! Mel B turned what could have been a SCARY (spice) moment into an unforgettable evening that my friend and I will truly NEVER forget!!
"

LET THE PUBLIC SCRUTINY BEGIN!!! :wave:
Craig Rogers-Bennett
Custom Title: Craig R-B

Re: I spilled a drink on Mel B!!!! X_X

Postby Craig Rogers-Bennett » 01 Sep 2014, 13:42

Cool story, She looked amazing that night :)

I would have been so scared if i had dropped a drink on any of the Spices lol, really lovely pictures the last one is very funny
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 02 Sep 2014, 04:59

Happy for you. Thanks for sharing.
makisaki
Custom Title: Carlo Roman

Postby makisaki » 07 Sep 2014, 07:45

OMG, you are freaking lucky man! I also live in LA any tips where I can spot her LOL
Spicegirls120507

Postby Spicegirls120507 » 10 Sep 2014, 04:01

It's too long of a story to be on Wendy Williams. But I did enjoy reading it and felt like I was there.
HellaGeo

Postby HellaGeo » 12 Sep 2014, 19:25

Spicegirls120507 wrote:It's too long of a story to be on Wendy Williams. But I did enjoy reading it and felt like I was there.

haha thanks! I figured wendy could shorten it to her soundbites and use one pic if she wanted to put it on ;)
HellaGeo

Postby HellaGeo » 12 Sep 2014, 19:26

makisaki wrote:OMG, you are freaking lucky man! I also live in LA any tips where I can spot her LOL

id give you tips, but she's so busy nowadays that she prob isn't even in LA much! lol
HellaGeo

Postby HellaGeo » 26 Apr 2017, 11:29

Okay, it's about 2.5 years late, but guess who Wendy Williams just called about this story? THIS GUY!

kamel

Postby kamel » 26 Apr 2017, 11:33

HellaGeo wrote:Okay, it's about 2.5 years late, but guess who Wendy Williams just called about this story? THIS GUY!

The nanny was there? she was nice to Mel?
HellaGeo

Postby HellaGeo » 26 Apr 2017, 11:39

kamel wrote:
HellaGeo wrote:Okay, it's about 2.5 years late, but guess who Wendy Williams just called about this story? THIS GUY!

The nanny was there? she was nice to Mel?

Yeah, kinda crazy considering all that's going on now
spicyhot

Postby spicyhot » 08 May 2017, 22:40

Gosh I remember this story when you posted it in 2014. LOL
addicted2you

Postby addicted2you » 09 May 2017, 09:39

Haha great story :) love the pics

Return to “Melanie B”