Mel B files for divorce!!

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
...FunkyFresh...
Custom Title: MB World

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby ...FunkyFresh... » 13 Apr 2017, 01:52

footage of her at the supposed storage place her stuff is in. Its believed she cant get access and has had to go to police.

Mario

Postby Mario » 13 Apr 2017, 09:54

...FunkyFresh... wrote:footage of her at the supposed storage place her stuff is in. Its believed she cant get access and has had to go to police.

At least she's looking great!
do-it

Postby do-it » 13 Apr 2017, 10:48

VodkaMouth wrote:I didn't like Stephen from the very first time I saw him with Mel, you could tell he was a slimey, awful person. I obviously never thought he would turn out to be such a fucking monster, though.

I am so glad Mel found the courage to leave him and I feel awful for everything she has gone through. Hope she will live a happy life now that she got rid of that massive cunt.

Very true. I always found it a weird contrast how Mel would be photographed at these high-profile events looking polished, professional and smiley, but with him clamped to her side, looking every inch the scumbag, with a scowl on his face and doing that "rapper" thing with his hands.

Image <- And this is hardly the worst example.

I thought he was probably very manipulative, controlling, and verbally abusive behind closed doors, but I didn't realise it was full-on domestic violence, if everything Mel says in her declaration is true.
kamel

Postby kamel » 13 Apr 2017, 11:09

He looks horrible!
Mario

Postby Mario » 13 Apr 2017, 13:13

Actually, I think camera don't do him any justice.
I've met him and exchanged few words with him 3 times those last years, and he is far for being ugly in real life.
He has a kind of manhood attitude, very proper and he has quite some charm.

I'm not surprise a lot of women (and men) find him attractive.
Gregory.B.
Custom Title: DIVA POWER MAKE-UP

Postby Gregory.B. » 16 Apr 2017, 00:35

This is so sad! I never liked him! Mel should be with a prince! This man did nothing but ride her back for money. Maybe he did love her but I think he loved the money more. #Melbpower!
All T All Shade!
xapmof

Postby xapmof » 18 Apr 2017, 00:10

with all the rumours over the years this really isn't surprising. of course now it's up to the court to decide but if he really did get violent with her (or who knows, the kids) it really should go way beyond just divorce. if there is evidence of violence he should go to jail, simple as that. I guess we have to wait for the court to examine it all
_rEaSoN_

Postby _rEaSoN_ » 23 Apr 2017, 05:20

EXCLUSIVE: Mel B and her nanny were lovers, had sex 'multiple times a week' - and it was former Spice Girl and NOT her husband who pressured the teen into making threesome sex tapes, bombshell lawsuit claims

Lorraine Gilles, former nanny for Mel B, is suing the ex-Spice Girl
Claims that Mel and husband Stephen Belafonte picked her up in a bar aged 18
After a threesome, they invited her to become their nanny, she claims
She says she had a seven-year relationship separate from Mel's marriage
But Belafonte would sometimes join in when Mel asked him to, she says
Gilles also claims that she was pressured into making sex tapes with the couple
Mel ended the relationship in an email asking her not to reply, she claims
Claims come in defamation suit during Mel and Belafonte's divorce proceedings
Gilles says Mel has painted a picture of her as a 'homewrecker, jezebel, whore'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4435950/Mel-B-taught-naive-curious-nanny-18-sex.html#ixzz4f2XOGWMc
-Claudia-

Postby -Claudia- » 23 Apr 2017, 11:41

^^ this woman is backpedalling so much. Didn't she initially say she never slept with him and never had an abortion? I don't believe her at all. She's had a couple of weeks to come up with a story and now everything is Mel's fault, Stephen is not to blame. Sounds like a load of rubbish.

How awful for their kids to see all this, particularly Phoenix right now, but also in years to come Angel and Madison will be able to see it all too.
adolfoB

Postby adolfoB » 23 Apr 2017, 12:17

Here you can find the email and the handwritten note the nanny claims Mel B sent: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3 ... belafonte/

I honestly think Mel made up many things to make people think Belafonte is much worse than he is. I truly believe he abused her but it looks like it wasn't enough for those court papers...
King

Postby King » 26 Apr 2017, 00:16

Couldn't she have a normal divorce like normal people? Just move on from him and divorce him and that's it. This is turning into such a circus, just like that whole Eddie Murphy drama she created, luckily that one turned into her favour, but this one doesn't look like it will turn into her favour. We all know she slept with women before, so this comes as no surprise, she had a wild sex life with Stephen and she was very open about it in the past.
DaniSpiceBoy

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 03 May 2017, 23:39

adolfoB wrote:Here you can find the email and the handwritten note the nanny claims Mel B sent: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3 ... belafonte/

I honestly think Mel made up many things to make people think Belafonte is much worse than he is. I truly believe he abused her but it looks like it wasn't enough for those court papers...

The grammar on that e-mail is fucking shocking so it could well have come from her. :death:
alexgirardii
Custom Title: back in business

Postby alexgirardii » 04 May 2017, 00:47

King wrote:Couldn't she have a normal divorce like normal people? Just move on from him and divorce him and that's it. This is turning into such a circus, just like that whole Eddie Murphy drama she created, luckily that one turned into her favour, but this one doesn't look like it will turn into her favour. We all know she slept with women before, so this comes as no surprise, she had a wild sex life with Stephen and she was very open about it in the past.

What about punishing an agressor with the law? Melanie should shut up and just divorce, and that's it?
I think this babysitter girl have been abused my Stephan too. If he did it with Melanie for 10 years, he would easily do it with a young poor girl.

The circus is made by the media, not by Melanie. She is doing the right thing. This guy needs to go to jail and Melanie don't need to shut up.
Spice Girls feat. Indigno Kid
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 04 May 2017, 14:39

alexgirardii wrote:This guy needs to go to jail and Melanie don't need to shut up.

+10000000
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
SpiceWonderland

Postby SpiceWonderland » 08 May 2017, 23:48

King wrote:Couldn't she have a normal divorce like normal people?

She very clearly is not in a normal situation. Also, having not-so-normal sex does not disqualify you or your rights as a person. Mel may not be a saint, but don't be so quick to blame her for her situation.

Return to “Melanie B”