This is OUR thank you

Over 80 DenDeners from all over the world joined in to give Melanie C a gift. (Read only)
Judes

This is OUR thank you

Postby Judes » 18 May 2008, 02:37

Thank you to ALL of you. I can't tell you how amazing it was to give the gift to Melanie and show her the list with ALL of your names on it. I think she was really impressed to see how many of you took the time out to contribute to something so meaningful. I'm proud of you!

Aside from that though… thank you for participating. Honestly… It's always been my dream to meet Melanie… and because you contributed to this gift, it actually happened. I don't really know what else to say - but the money spent, the hours spent, the super glue applied, and the lack of sleep… it was all worth it. I'll never forget when Melanie took a deep breath when she started to turn through the pages and she said "What a great memory this is!" (She was on Kimie's page at the time…) So thank you… you guys rock… I'll hold onto the memories forever!

Love,
Becca

---------

I just wanted to thank YOU ALL for contributing to this fantastic gift for Melanie. It has been a LOT of work, a LOT of stress, time, money and WHAT NOT- but every last piece of it has been worth it. I have had the most fun doing this and I would do it again in a heart beat. Receiving mail from everyone was more fun than any one could know- "WOW somethign from Greece, WOW something from Germany, england, Canada" you get the idea. it was awesome. I got to know so many ppl and that is amazing. I KNOW that melanie loved/ will LOVE this (since its in england right now :p) You should all LOVE the feeling of knowing that melanie will see your beautiful faces and things that represent YOU and what you're all about. Also, thank you for all of the "side notes" and gifts, they are all so sweet and none of you had to do that. I have everything sorted out now finally and I'm going to put it all together in a nice little binder. Then i'm going to bring it to Michigan in 3 weeks when i go see Becca! My family has got to see everything and they are so impressed- so I think Becca's family should get to see how much appreciation we got as well.

And now a few very SPECIAL thank yous.

Firstly everyone i met in canada- you were all so so so kind- so enthusiastic about the gift and making sure we got it to melanie. You are all fantastic ppl and I'm glad we are all friends :) I know I will see you all again :) I must say especially Anna (and becca but she gets her own thing haha). I'm sure ppl are able to see that the 3 of us got really close really fast. I'm lucky to have you girls in my life now. I love you both to death! And Anna I will see you in a few months- Orlando will ROCK. Congratulations to YOU big time on finishing this entire tour- I am so proud of you.

Becca- thank you SO much for being my partner in crime with this entire thing- we had a blast and I wouldnt change anything about it! You are an amazing person and you have so much going for you. I feel so lucky to have met you and i truly consider you one of my best friends now. Thank you for sharing this amazing exsperience with me and I'm SO happy that you finally met melanie and had the time of your life seeing her at the concerts. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks and definitely looking forward to many more adventures ahead of us :)

And of course thank you to Melanie (even tho she wont see this) for giving us the inspiration to create something so amazing. If it wasn't for sure OBVIOUSLY none of this would happen. I am so thankful and more than anything at this point I am glad that because of her I was linked to other ppl, i have made amazing friends around the world and I know they are true...it's an amazing thing. I could list so many ppl but that would be too hard and i MIGHT leave some ppl out!

so- THANK YOU GUYS :hug:

Love,
Judy Ann

here are all of the WONDERFUL things ppl sent us- letters, notes, stickers, you name it! You all know who you are:

Last edited by Judes on 18 May 2008, 10:19, edited 4 times in total.
rexyspice

Re: This is OUR thank you

Postby rexyspice » 18 May 2008, 02:40

aww, that is so sweet girls. you're very welcome...and thank YOU for enhancing our memories of a fantastic tour!! :)
free your mind of doubt and danger. be for real.
Leann781
Custom Title: Mrs. Pennyapple

Postby Leann781 » 18 May 2008, 02:41

Thanks for putting this together, Judy and Becca. With all the time and dedication put into creating this, you were both well deserving to meet Melanie and show her something that, hopefully, she'll keep and appreciate forever. Pft, of course she will! It was a great idea and we all loved being a part of it! Thanks!

Last edited by Leann781 on 18 May 2008, 02:43, edited 2 times in total.
Becca
Mod
Custom Title: My Name is Green

Postby Becca » 18 May 2008, 02:42

Aww... I love that Judy! :D

WOOOOO Michigan in 3 weeks!
Judes

Postby Judes » 18 May 2008, 02:44

and look at this FANTABULOUSNESS that susy surprised me with on msn! She is a DOLL

i had no idea it was coming!
Avadore
Custom Title: renegade

Postby Avadore » 18 May 2008, 02:45

That is so sweet!!! AWWW!!! Melanie has brought so many people together.
chocolate_and_controversy
Custom Title: Sarah

Postby chocolate_and_controversy » 18 May 2008, 03:44

aww how sweet! We love you girls! :$
belli0
Custom Title: word.

Postby belli0 » 18 May 2008, 03:48

cool.. yay for melanie! :D so glad to have been a part of it!
kimie
Custom Title: catching big fishes

Postby kimie » 18 May 2008, 03:50

What a lovely thread!!! The thank you's are so heartfelt!
You girls did an amazing job so I THANK YOU for that :) Thanks for getting us all involved. I will never forget this experience. You're both amazing! And, Melanie was on my page....thanks for telling me that Becca :) :)
I can't wait to see you both again....I hope it happens soon :)

And, Judy, what suzy did is really fantabulous! I love it :)
chocolate_and_controversy
Custom Title: Sarah

Postby chocolate_and_controversy » 18 May 2008, 03:59

belli0 wrote:cool.. yay for melanie! :D so glad to have been a part of it!

yeah, me too. This gift has been a great experience for me. I mean, I really feel like I've bonded with people in this little group in a way that I haven't in the nearly two years I've been a member here. And now a Spice Girl has something I made...there are so many pluses!
Michelle_
Previous username(s): Michelle_
PattyVNumber1Fan

Postby Michelle_ » 18 May 2008, 04:52

Becca and Judy, you girls are awesome, thank YOU.
for thinking of such a brilliant idea, and for making May 7 and 8 a very great experience.
you know how happy I am for you guys and Anna to have met Melanie. I can't imagine how she felt when you guys gave her the gift.
I've said it before and I've said it before, it was GREAT meeting you guys.
I hope to see you sometime in the future.
you truly deserved everything.
:hug:
MusicMonkey
Custom Title: Monkey

Postby MusicMonkey » 18 May 2008, 04:57

Thanks for everything you two. It was an amazing experience and I had a lot of fun hanging out those two days. I'll never forget it.

I'm glad you guys got to meet Melanie. You truly deserved it. :)
Beckah

Postby Beckah » 18 May 2008, 06:24

You both are amazing! I'm so glad I got to be a part of this! :)
-Hannah-
Custom Title: [h]

Postby -Hannah- » 18 May 2008, 08:06

Hey i can see the tin i gave Judy Ann
Better chew the gum before it gets bad ya know
Judes

Postby Judes » 18 May 2008, 08:53

there is only one piece left in there! i ate the rest!
AKMelnick
Custom Title: Anna

Postby AKMelnick » 18 May 2008, 10:17

Awww Judy. I am so lucky to have met you. (and Becca..you TOO!) You guys put a ton of work into the gift. And Im sure Melanie loved it.

I cannot wait until you come to Florida! We are gonna live it up in the sunshine state! And you will be there to protect me from bums...lol. Oh wait.. it will be Orlando..not Vancouver. Thanks for everything! I love ya to death!
Anne Rackham
Previous username(s): Analicia/luckyxIII
Custom Title: living a Gypsy life

Postby Anne Rackham » 18 May 2008, 11:23

Thanks for everything! I had a wonderful time putting it together and I'm glad Melanie got it! Thanks everyone for making this gift really special!

Aw, Anna now I know why Judy misses you so much!!! I'm sorry about those bums. I feel soooooooo bad, I shoulda waited for you :cry:
Flavia
Custom Title: TOPAZIA

Postby Flavia » 18 May 2008, 11:35

That's the sweetest thing ever. Thank YOU once again, you girls worked so hard to put together our pages, you don't know how much I appreciate that! You are two of my favourites people in here, and you really deserved to meet Melanie, I'm so glad this gift gave you the opportunity to make one of your dreams come true(I know Judes had met Melanie before, but I'm sure that she enjoyed her second meeting as much as the first one! eheh)!
I'm very proud of you girls and I'm happy I had the honour of taking part in such an amazing project. Thank you everybody! :)
Suzi
Previous username(s): Susi
Sexy Senorita
Custom Title: Sexy Senorita

Postby Suzi » 18 May 2008, 13:02

Awwww! I think WE have to say thank you more than you, because you received the packages, did the pages, did the special things, the artistic Red Girl Logo and went to Canada to complete the mission. I really had a good time in this secret subforum seeing everyones pages and waiting for you to come back and tell us the whole story, it was a great time and it happened because you were enough crazy to do it :$ haha
And of course I'm so happy for you that the mission succeeded and you could meet Melanie, you deserved it for all you did during this past months. I feel honoured that I could participate on this, really. :)

And well, about the thing I made...that is my particular way to say thank you! :hug:

Im definitely going to miss this subforum!
Ralu
Custom Title: hates mornings

Postby Ralu » 18 May 2008, 17:58

hihi at all the "Thank you!", "no, thank YOU!" :D it's ROTSG all over again :D

Seriously now, this adventure has been great! It's amazing how we can live all over the world but be connected like this and experience something together.
if anything good is happening in the SG or solo-SG forum, someone please PM me :p thx
ivana_sw
Custom Title: Mrs. Hatwell

Postby ivana_sw » 18 May 2008, 19:42

this project was awesome!!
Becca
Mod
Custom Title: My Name is Green

Postby Becca » 18 May 2008, 19:48

And Ivana - you will ALWAYS be the one who met and greeted Melanie at the airport. I hope you're really proud of yourself for that - because I still think that's so awesome.
Suzi
Previous username(s): Susi
Sexy Senorita
Custom Title: Sexy Senorita

Postby Suzi » 18 May 2008, 19:59

^^yeah, that was pretty awesome, she was the only one there!:)
-SportySpice+
Custom Title: Little Lamb

Postby -SportySpice+ » 18 May 2008, 21:41

awww Judes and Becca you guys are so sweet!!
it was great meeting you two for the short while it was but I feel honored to know such great people as yourselves, this gift was such an amazing idea and I'm so glad i was apart of it, my friends all thought i was crazy but i didn't care because i knew in the end Melanie would get it and LOVE it! Thank you guys for all the hard work you put into it, what we did is nothing compared to the effort you guys put into it. I will definetly miss this secret forum but at least all of us now have this bond that'll last forever!
:hug: :hug:
belli0
Custom Title: word.

Postby belli0 » 19 May 2008, 01:51

that's a sweet collection of random stuffs! :grin:

Return to “Here and Now - A gift from all around the world”