Danielle on the cover of OK! magazine again

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
Kevsie

Re: Danielle on the cover of OK! magazine again

Postby Kevsie » 19 Apr 2012, 03:04

TheBiatches wrote:Maybe they saw me tweeting Danielle about the "You can die" comment

Just for the record, due to your catty comment - I have never tweeted Danielle saying such a thing. #JustSaying
FrankTB

Postby FrankTB » 19 Apr 2012, 03:57

did anyone scan the interview?
julieannboo

Postby julieannboo » 19 Apr 2012, 10:46

[/quote]
Nah I won't take it personally because I know I haven't gotten personal with Melanie nor her family. I will think twice about supporting her ever again though. ;) Not that selling one less copy will make any difference, but I don't really give a shit.[/quote]

I disagree. when you havent got a huge following, every copy of a record or product that you sell makes a difference.
She has lost a loyal fan.
TheBiatches

Postby TheBiatches » 19 Apr 2012, 11:38

Kevsie wrote:
TheBiatches wrote:Maybe they saw me tweeting Danielle about the "You can die" comment

Just for the record, due to your catty comment - I have never tweeted Danielle saying such a thing. #JustSaying

Hm, yes you have. You were retweeted. And even if you didn't send it to her but a friend of hers, it's the same. "Saying Danielle can go and die" is almost the same as telling her "You can go and die". Twitter is open for everyone to read.

But you're not new to these things. I blocked you years ago for the abuse you would send to other celebrities, like Jordan. It was really personal and I don't like having to read such negative things all the time.
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 19 Apr 2012, 16:04

Please get your facts correct before you open your mouth in future, Never once have I tweeted Danielle OR her friend saying "You can go and die"
TheBiatches

Postby TheBiatches » 19 Apr 2012, 16:15

LOL Yes you did, you said "Danielle can go and die for all I'm concerned" or something along those lines. Charlotte retweeted you and told you you shouldn't say those things about a woman who has a husband and kids because, quite frankly, it's disgusting.

And Danielle even said she thought about contacting the police. Do you need me to remind you of any other detail? The fact that you delete a tweet doesn't mean it didn't happen.

EDIT: Surprise, surprise, I couldn't find your tweet despite the fact Charlotte replied to it and even retweeted it. You made it to delete that, but you obviously couldn't delete what she tweeted you in reply to that message:

Image :nono:
Atlanta

Postby Atlanta » 19 Apr 2012, 16:22

wait a minute was kevsie even named here?

i saw that tweet. i saw who posted it. and i later saw they deleted it.
if that person now denies it. well good, at least they know it was an awful and wrong thing to say.
learn from it. bullying is really fucking shit.
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 19 Apr 2012, 16:23

TheBiatches wrote:LOL Yes you did, you said "Danielle can go and die for all I'm concerned" or something along those lines. Charlotte retweeted you and told you you shouldn't say those things about a woman who has a husband and kids because, quite frankly, it's disgusting.

And Danielle even said she thought about contacting the police. Do you need me to remind you of any other detail? The fact that you delete a tweet doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Wow thats an in depth description of something that didn't even happen you must have a great imagination to be able to make that up :p :p

The fact that there was several other denden members also posting about this tweet makes it kinda obvious its true.

Seriously I do NOT understand why people feel they have the right to send abuse to celebs on twitter/facebook etc, and I don't just mean threats etc but rude comments and spite. It's one thing to have an opinion about somone and even discuss/share that opinion on places like here, but to actually spend your time and energy directing that to people... seriously get a life!
TheBiatches

Postby TheBiatches » 19 Apr 2012, 16:25

Nope, I had never mentioned who did it, because I didn't want to bring his name into it. But he felt like replying only to deny he had done it.

I'm sure he isn't even the only one anyway, Danielle and Andrea occasionally get abuse from some other fans too.

Like sending it straight to Danielle or to anyone else would make the slightest difference.
Last edited by TheBiatches on 19 Apr 2012, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.
spicefreak

Postby spicefreak » 19 Apr 2012, 16:26

LOL just seen the update to Javi/Simone's post could it be anymore confirmed!
Atlanta

Postby Atlanta » 19 Apr 2012, 16:28

Seriously I do NOT understand why people feel they have the right to send abuse to celebs on twitter/facebook etc, and I don't just mean threats etc but rude comments and spite. It's one thing to have an opinion about somone and even discuss/share that opinion on places like here, but to actually spend your time and energy directing that to people... seriously get a life!

agreed!

Nope, I had never mentioned who did it, because I didn't want to bring his name into it. But he felt like replying only to deny he had done it.

interesting huh!
andrea do brasil

Postby andrea do brasil » 19 Apr 2012, 16:31

How disgusting some fans are!
They should get a life!
My Spice Girls Collection!
http://www.myspicegirlscollection.com/
TheBiatches

Postby TheBiatches » 19 Apr 2012, 16:40

I also think it'd be unfair to lynch him here on Denden, in order to avoid that we hadn't mentioned his name. People were reading the tweet and commenting here but no one was saying who it was. He doesn't even have to explain anything, if that's how he feels like acting, then great. I had to speak my mind about it though. :D

I've read the interview yesterday by the way, half of it was about the engagement, half was somewhat about Melanie, although she said nothing new. They kept on telling her "Melanie has said this and that in the Fabulous interview, what do you think?" and Danielle stayed true to her words. She said her door will always be open to her sister and her nieces, but not to Stephen. She said she talks to Emma and Mel C regularly and that she's gonna invite them to the wedding, and that she is going to invite Victoria too (I doubt Victoria would ever attend), and Melanie, but not her husband. She also had no clue what Melanie meant with "I feel sorry for them, they've got to be very unhappy" when referring to her and Andrea.

I haven't bought it though, so no scans, sorry! I had a quick read at the shopping centre. :p
spicefreak

Postby spicefreak » 19 Apr 2012, 16:44

^ lol lil thief.

I kinda agree with the no lynching too my comments were purely in general (although they do apply too). I also kinda think if somebody behaves that way they deserve all the negative comments they get (but that would also make people just as bad)...
Atlanta

Postby Atlanta » 19 Apr 2012, 16:45

hehe me too. also read they were putting money for her nieces in a bank account for when their older. that's nice :)
spicefreak

Postby spicefreak » 19 Apr 2012, 16:47

^ who was putting money for who's nieces!?? Danielle for Melanie's children!? I find that a bit strange especially since thats surely one thing Mel's not short of (even if she is short of common sense)
TheBiatches

Postby TheBiatches » 19 Apr 2012, 16:50

Atlanta wrote:hehe me too. also read they were putting money for her nieces in a bank account for when their older. that's nice :)

Oh yeah, that was nice indeed.
spicefreak wrote:^ who was putting money for who's nieces!?? Danielle for Melanie's children!? I find that a bit strange especially since thats surely one thing Mel's not short of (even if she is short of common sense)

Yep, Danielle and Andrea put some money away in the bank for Melanie's children, in case Melanie ends up pennyless I guess?! :confused: Or just to contribute to their future.
Atlanta

Postby Atlanta » 19 Apr 2012, 16:53

she explains why in the magazine. but it's the least they can do i suppose.

it was a good read! the magazine is fantastic! buy it but it! : /
spicefreak

Postby spicefreak » 19 Apr 2012, 17:03

I wouldn't buy it cos I don't really like celebs that are famous for nothing they irritate me and Danielle's interview would fall into that bracket as she is famous for being Melanie B's sister and thats it. I would read it if it was in someone elses house though lol.

And I guess Melanie is incredibly unreliable so who knows re the money lol
RainbowNerdette
Custom Title: Spice Cadet

Postby RainbowNerdette » 19 Apr 2012, 18:55

spicefreak wrote:^ who was putting money for who's nieces!?? Danielle for Melanie's children!? I find that a bit strange especially since thats surely one thing Mel's not short of (even if she is short of common sense)

In fact that's not even a crazy idea. Shortness of common sense can very easily lead to shortness of money. Michael Jackson, whatever you may think of him, was one of the biggest selling artists ever with a LONGstanding career and the rights to Beatles songs... And STILL managed to lose all his money somehow. I'd probably be doing the same if I were her, kids' futures are important.

What if Mel's hubby is indeed abusive and the kids want nothing to do with their parents at some point (terrible thought, I know, but it happens! And it is what Danielle seems to firmly believe, wether it's an actual fact or not). She's actually doing something sensible. It never hurts to put some money aside, it's versatile stuff after all, it can be used for anything if the kids end up not needing it ;-) :-P
. .
They say: "What don’t kill me will make me strong" and I’m not dead.
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 19 Apr 2012, 21:01

As I said before, and I stand by what I said - I never ever tweeted Danielle OR her friend saying she should die - Until you can prove to me otherwise, You are wrong #JustSaying
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 19 Apr 2012, 21:05

At the end of the day I was tweeting my friend Michelle on Twitter (@MichellePryde) and Yes, I did say something along those lines - It's our banter though, I didn't tag ANYBODYS name, It's something we say - Not nice, Indeed. Your right - Thats exactly why I deleted it.
When Charlotte obviously read through my tweets (Nosey bitch!) and felt the need to RT it, So I stand by what I said in the beginning - I have NEVER sent a vile message to Danielle or Charlotte - Think what you like, I know what happened.
RainbowNerdette
Custom Title: Spice Cadet

Postby RainbowNerdette » 19 Apr 2012, 21:40

You realise that they have been very nice to you, right?

They would have had valid grounds to have you arrested for death threats, people have been locked up over smaller "jokes".

Saying anyone should die is always wrong.

People like you are what gives the lot of us a bad name, even if you didn't tag anyone, it's still open for everyone to read!

*Disclaimer; Only exception where it 'd be remotely understandable one would say such a thing is when someone has seriously hurt people you care a lot about, and I mean sexual abuse/serious violence kind of stuff here, not arguing, catfights, namecalling or badmouthing.
. .
They say: "What don’t kill me will make me strong" and I’m not dead.
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 19 Apr 2012, 21:51

^ All very true, and it's why i deleted it.
Atlanta

Postby Atlanta » 19 Apr 2012, 21:53

i found it pretty easy. #justsaying

anyway, anyone stried green kitkats?

Return to “Melanie B”