Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!!

According To All Sources, This Forum's The Place To Go!
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 26185
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby PeruvianSpice » 26 May 2012, 17:55

geri in just an entrance got people's attention so... i'd say she did fine

and i also find it unfair saying "she can't sing, she can't judge..."...

i mean, i can't seen a thing!!! but i can't spot when someone's doing it crap
Image
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15140
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Fenrik » 26 May 2012, 19:20

If she changes her looks back to like it used to be just before this I`m sure she`d do great. This is her time to shine. Why mess up your sexyness, Geri?!
Image
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 27924
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 26 May 2012, 19:36

blokes the world over would bang her raw regardless of what her hair looks like Image x
Image
Jamie
Posts: 21913
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Jamie » 26 May 2012, 20:46

faster84 wrote:
Stitch wrote:
faster84 wrote:I don't think he wants to talk about success, he wants to say that if Britney can "judge" why Geri can't do it?
Britney is a music popstar, nothing to say about it, but sincerily she doesn't know what is write a song or sing it, in the last albums (after the shave time) she lost everything...she can't sing, dance or anything else.


Yeah, you clearly know nothing about Britney then so your argument is invalid.


I know she does playback worldtours, she forgot what is dancing...and this is not my point of view. It's a fact! Anyway we're not here to talk about Britney


Funny how your 'facts' are fiction. And hell, you brought her up! Britney will always be far superior to Geri in every single way. Now THAT is a fact.
alienvip
Posts: 3841
Joined: 14 Oct 2004, 08:23
Gender: Male
Country: Mexico
Location: DF
Contact:

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby alienvip » 26 May 2012, 21:26

Stitch wrote:
faster84 wrote:
Stitch wrote:
faster84 wrote:I don't think he wants to talk about success, he wants to say that if Britney can "judge" why Geri can't do it?
Britney is a music popstar, nothing to say about it, but sincerily she doesn't know what is write a song or sing it, in the last albums (after the shave time) she lost everything...she can't sing, dance or anything else.


Yeah, you clearly know nothing about Britney then so your argument is invalid.


I know she does playback worldtours, she forgot what is dancing...and this is not my point of view. It's a fact! Anyway we're not here to talk about Britney


Funny how your 'facts' are fiction. And hell, you brought her up! Britney will always be far superior to Geri in every single way. Now THAT is a fact.



NAH Britney is a puppet ..Geri is her own boss! and that makes a difference in my book ;)
:devil: :angel: :D :despise:
Jamie
Posts: 21913
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Jamie » 26 May 2012, 23:35

Well your book is irrelevant ;)
User avatar
faster84
Posts: 3254
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Southern Italy

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby faster84 » 26 May 2012, 23:51

Stitch wrote:
faster84 wrote:
Stitch wrote:
faster84 wrote:I don't think he wants to talk about success, he wants to say that if Britney can "judge" why Geri can't do it?
Britney is a music popstar, nothing to say about it, but sincerily she doesn't know what is write a song or sing it, in the last albums (after the shave time) she lost everything...she can't sing, dance or anything else.


Yeah, you clearly know nothing about Britney then so your argument is invalid.


I know she does playback worldtours, she forgot what is dancing...and this is not my point of view. It's a fact! Anyway we're not here to talk about Britney


Funny how your 'facts' are fiction. And hell, you brought her up! Britney will always be far superior to Geri in every single way. Now THAT is a fact.


I'm not comparing Britney to Geri, i jus said that britney is not that superstar. She sings in playback in a worldtour, it's a fact, and she dance like an hen in an hen-house.

[youtube=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChKv_4hi3VQ[/youtube]
[youtube=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJjuAohg7Q[/youtube]

you need more?
Jamie
Posts: 21913
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Jamie » 26 May 2012, 23:53

I don't care if Britney mimes. I don't care if Britney doesn't dance like she was 17 anymore. She's 30 and has had some very bad times recently. Mind you, you can't argue with deluded people who find Geri Halliwell still to be a relevant part of the music industry or that says that Britney isn't a superstar!!!
-Claudia-
Posts: 4635
Joined: 24 Mar 2006, 13:53
Gender: Female
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: East England

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby -Claudia- » 27 May 2012, 01:55

This whole 4th judge situation seems like a right shambles... Today was Leona Lewis (yawn), who apparently went down quite well. Next it's Rita Ora, then supposedly Nicole Sherzinger again, possibly Robbie Williams at some point (yay!), and maybe Mel B. Just seems so random! If Geri does get it, (which seems quite unlikely to me :shrug:) it'll just be a bit odd, not having seen all the acts to begin with.
NCLS
Posts: 11579
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 20:52
Gender: Male

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby NCLS » 27 May 2012, 01:56

Image

:puke:
User avatar
GeritaAfogada
Posts: 832
Joined: 05 Sep 2007, 16:15
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Samantha
Country: Brazil

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby GeritaAfogada » 27 May 2012, 01:58

When we'll have the chance to see how she was?
User avatar
spicebrits
Posts: 1466
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 15:31
Contact:

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby spicebrits » 27 May 2012, 01:59

NCLS wrote:Image

:puke:


BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

Image

SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN GERI HAHAHAHAHA
-Claudia-
Posts: 4635
Joined: 24 Mar 2006, 13:53
Gender: Female
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: East England

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby -Claudia- » 27 May 2012, 02:02

Normally it starts on tv in August sometime, so, a while yet!
User avatar
Blond Pharaoh
Posts: 11827
Joined: 30 Sep 2004, 00:30
Gender: Male
Location: Egypt

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 27 May 2012, 02:08

spicebrits wrote:
NCLS wrote:Image

:puke:


BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

Image

SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN GERI HAHAHAHAHA

Eww

Image
-Claudia-
Posts: 4635
Joined: 24 Mar 2006, 13:53
Gender: Female
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: East England

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby -Claudia- » 27 May 2012, 02:19

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film-new ... own-849221

Speaking about Geri's chances of being given the job, Gary said: "I don't think the audience liked her. She got booed.

"I like Geri, I've known her for years. She's got a good energy but I just don't know. I don't know whether I would want her as a judge to be honest.

"I'd have to have a few more days...I remember us guys last year - it took us a few weeks to get into the role of being a voice.

"I know she's done it in the past and I liked her on Popstars."
User avatar
Kevsie
Posts: 11773
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: Spice Island
Contact:

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Kevsie » 27 May 2012, 02:32

:( awkward
Image
Falcon
Posts: 2830
Joined: 16 Nov 2006, 03:56
Country: Australia

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Falcon » 27 May 2012, 03:05

sammy01 wrote:Geri just has a crappy attitude. she either comes across as completely full or herself and her ego (like the brits when they won the award for performance) or she tries to be nice and it just seems completely fake.

tbh i'd say of all the spice girls right now she is the most disliked.

Have to agree with the hater here.

Also have to laugh at you guys thinking she'll make a good judge and deserves to be permanent (what else can you expect from Geri fans spose) but the evidence is against you. Look at the last vid and you'll see the cheers drop when it came to geri and jumped 10 fold after geri and that's after her grand entrance! And now Gary has doubts too... and you gotta think Simon Cowell is shaking his head when it comes to Geri. Leona or others may be boring but atleast they are not annoying - something geri seems to have a knack for :angel:

If Geri were to get the position and she kept to this same sort of conduct (and she will) it will only be damaging for her hence i'd prefer she didn't.

I wish it could of been different... but that's just the way it is.
User avatar
schizophonic_spice
Posts: 41314
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby schizophonic_spice » 27 May 2012, 13:51

I guess its just a waiting game now then to see what happens. Gary saying that doesn't sound good though as if she was a sure fire choice for the full-time job I suspect he'd be saying nothing but positive things.
Image
Halli
Posts: 1185
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Halli » 27 May 2012, 13:52

Poor Geri, she has ALWAYS split the public but before 2000 she was on the verge of becoming the nations sweetheart. How things can change.
my twitter: jamesyaaron85
User avatar
Vomiting Porpoise
Posts: 27924
Joined: 12 May 2005, 17:27
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: UK

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 27 May 2012, 19:26

geri has had her day you can,t teach an old dog new tricks Image x
Image
Bubble_Butt
Posts: 5244
Joined: 25 Sep 2004, 21:27
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): Irish_Eyes
Custom Title: OxyMORON
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Bubble_Butt » 27 May 2012, 19:50

Halli wrote:Poor Geri, she has ALWAYS split the public but before 2000 she was on the verge of becoming the nations sweetheart. How things can change.


Lmao no she wasn't.
Jamie
Posts: 21913
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Jamie » 28 May 2012, 04:21

Halli wrote:Poor Geri, she has ALWAYS split the public but before 2000 she was on the verge of becoming the nations sweetheart. How things can change.


LOL NATIONS SWEETHEART HAHAAHAHAHAHAH AS IF. She was never even on the cusp of that, sweetie.
Bencoomes
Posts: 46
Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 22:47
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Bencoomes » 28 May 2012, 11:54

As nothing is confermed about Geri being/not being the 4th judge- i'm inclined to think that she could still be?
Bencoomes
Posts: 46
Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 22:47
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom

Re: Guest judge on X Factor, for one show only again!!!!!!!!

Postby Bencoomes » 28 May 2012, 12:21

I think NOW is the best time to get her new MUSIC played! All the press she has had, people are going to want to hear it now even if they do not like it. But people will want to hear it and that means radio play.

Return to “Geri Halliwell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests