bigger new pix of Melanie B

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
User avatar
mcrulesme
Posts: 1766
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: The unsung Hero

bigger new pix of Melanie B

Postby mcrulesme » 05 Mar 2007, 20:16

Mel B, the former singer from the Spice Girls, spends the day at the beach in Los Angeles with her daughter, Pheonix Chi, friends and dogs. Melanie is very heavily pregnent with who she claims is Eddie Murphys child. The two dated but Eddie left Scary Spice to date film producer Tracey Edmonds, the former wife of Kenny Babyface Edmonds. Eddie Murphy is claiming that the parentage of Melanie Browns unborn baby cannot be proven until paternity test has been performed.03/03/2007

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
TheBiatches
Posts: 28103
Joined: 02 Apr 2006, 19:08
Gender: Male
Location: Barcelona (originally from Naples, Italy)

Postby TheBiatches » 05 Mar 2007, 20:30

Fuck me there are many! Thanks for these.

I find it sick that the pap took pics of the naked kid AND the agency even published them.
Image
User avatar
Kawai
Posts: 11917
Joined: 26 Jun 2006, 11:52
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Girls Aloud Lover
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: I Wish

Postby Kawai » 05 Mar 2007, 20:49

TheBiatches wrote:Fuck me there are many! Thanks for these.

I find it sick that the pap took pics of the naked kid AND the agency even published them.

Gosh yup, we can even see the Pheonix's ass! =/

Thanks a lot for the pics, she looks great. What a beautiful life :p I wish I could be there with them :p
Pedr!tuhy
Posts: 2871
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Previous username(s): pedroyehyehyeh
Location: AlL alone, whithout you here!...
Contact:

Postby Pedr!tuhy » 05 Mar 2007, 21:04

so many :D

i was waiting for news :D
thxxx
User avatar
Samuel-Bennett
Posts: 27729
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Am Sam
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Skegness - Lincolnshire
Contact:

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 05 Mar 2007, 23:19

cant believe they took pics of naked kids, thats sick
Image
User avatar
SpiceStas
Posts: 1321
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Ukraine
Location: Kiev
Contact:

Postby SpiceStas » 06 Mar 2007, 00:27

wow! thanks!
Lee
Posts: 8268
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Brighton
Contact:

Postby Lee » 06 Mar 2007, 00:37

Looking better Mel! Phoenix got so big!
User avatar
Silence
Posts: 3375
Joined: 04 Dec 2004, 01:55
Previous username(s): GeriFan04
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Silence » 06 Mar 2007, 01:00

I'm disgusted that they took picture of the children naked.

But the rest of the pictures are nice. Mel looks good!
Image
User avatar
sg4ever
Posts: 11257
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Spice state of mind
Country: Spain
Location: Barcelona
Contact:

Postby sg4ever » 06 Mar 2007, 02:00

TheBiatches wrote:Fuck me there are many! Thanks for these.

I find it sick that the pap took pics of the naked kid AND the agency even published them.


I second that. Can you imagine if they did that to any of Victoria's children? They wouldn't even dare.
Anyway thanks for this huge bunch of pics! :D
Image
User avatar
TheBiatches
Posts: 28103
Joined: 02 Apr 2006, 19:08
Gender: Male
Location: Barcelona (originally from Naples, Italy)

Postby TheBiatches » 06 Mar 2007, 02:08

sg4ever wrote:
I second that. Can you imagine if they did that to any of Victoria's children? They wouldn't even dare.
Anyway thanks for this huge bunch of pics! :D


I don't think they would have dared with Phoenix either, but they dared with the other kids probably because they're not 'celebrities'. It's so annoying, i would be well pissed off if i was the parents.

As for Vic's kids, no way, they would have NEVER been able to actually get to publish them on an agency.
Image
scaryvibe
Posts: 6311
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Team SCARY
Country: United_States
Location: NYC
Contact:

Postby scaryvibe » 06 Mar 2007, 03:38

Thank you for the pix.

Melanie looks great! I just think they took too many pictures. We don't need pictures of their whole day.

And like everyone else said, I'm in shock they took those pictures of the naked children, no one wants to see that.
Image
User avatar
MarksGroove
Posts: 606
Joined: 06 Jan 2005, 16:10
Gender: Male
Country: Uruguay
Location: Montevideo
Contact:

Postby MarksGroove » 06 Mar 2007, 03:41

She doesn't look as bad. Thanks
forever-spice
Posts: 3238
Joined: 17 Sep 2005, 10:42
Gender: Female
Location: australia
Contact:

Postby forever-spice » 06 Mar 2007, 04:02

wow so many pics thanks for posting them :)
spicefreak
Posts: 10325
Joined: 05 Oct 2005, 17:23
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Enjoy the show
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Leeds

Postby spicefreak » 06 Mar 2007, 05:51

TheBiatches wrote:
sg4ever wrote:
I second that. Can you imagine if they did that to any of Victoria's children? They wouldn't even dare.
Anyway thanks for this huge bunch of pics! :D


I don't think they would have dared with Phoenix either, but they dared with the other kids probably because they're not 'celebrities'. It's so annoying, i would be well pissed off if i was the parents.

As for Vic's kids, no way, they would have NEVER been able to actually get to publish them on an agency.




Totally i was gonna say that could you imagine it happening to Victoria's Kids she would FLIP! I mean don't get me wrong i would not want to get on the wrongside of Melanie B, but i think Victoria would scare me more, cos with Mel i would just scream back lol!
Xxxxx
User avatar
Silence
Posts: 3375
Joined: 04 Dec 2004, 01:55
Previous username(s): GeriFan04
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Silence » 06 Mar 2007, 07:26

spicefreak (barronmj01) wrote:
TheBiatches wrote:
sg4ever wrote:
I second that. Can you imagine if they did that to any of Victoria's children? They wouldn't even dare.
Anyway thanks for this huge bunch of pics! :D


I don't think they would have dared with Phoenix either, but they dared with the other kids probably because they're not 'celebrities'. It's so annoying, i would be well pissed off if i was the parents.

As for Vic's kids, no way, they would have NEVER been able to actually get to publish them on an agency.




Totally i was gonna say that could you imagine it happening to Victoria's Kids she would FLIP! I mean don't get me wrong i would not want to get on the wrongside of Melanie B, but i think Victoria would scare me more, cos with Mel i would just scream back lol!
Xxxxx


Well Mel does have money and let's face it, I think physically, she's more imposing. But with Vic, you've got a millionaire powerhouse who will crush you like a bug(seriously lol).
Image
User avatar
Alban_spice
Posts: 7136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: France
Location: Nantes
Contact:

Postby Alban_spice » 06 Mar 2007, 10:23

Thanks for all this pix
the m
Posts: 3424
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Postby the m » 06 Mar 2007, 11:23

Her dog is so cute!
Steffi2705
Posts: 141
Joined: 02 Sep 2005, 12:21

What dog?

Postby Steffi2705 » 06 Mar 2007, 11:43

Does anybody know what's that for a dog the kid in the red clothes carries?? It's a little puppy, cute!
User avatar
hot_4_you
Posts: 1129
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Contact:

Postby hot_4_you » 06 Mar 2007, 13:07

Even pregnet she's so sexy... :) thx so much for the pictures... :lovers:
What a stupid agency is that ?? why the hell they showing the naked children??? I think that Mel and the kid parents will sue them for that...
Image
User avatar
TheBiatches
Posts: 28103
Joined: 02 Apr 2006, 19:08
Gender: Male
Location: Barcelona (originally from Naples, Italy)

Postby TheBiatches » 06 Mar 2007, 15:45

Silence wrote:
Well Mel does have money and let's face it, I think physically, she's more imposing. But with Vic, you've got a millionaire powerhouse who will crush you like a bug(seriously lol).


Exactly, Mel could easily beat the shit out of anyone. But with Victoria, you would end up in jail if you went against her. And her lawyers. :p
Image
User avatar
~poshbecks~
Posts: 2507
Joined: 07 Feb 2007, 13:44
Gender: Female
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Reading, England
Contact:

Postby ~poshbecks~ » 06 Mar 2007, 17:38

TheBiatches wrote:
Silence wrote:
Well Mel does have money and let's face it, I think physically, she's more imposing. But with Vic, you've got a millionaire powerhouse who will crush you like a bug(seriously lol).


Exactly, Mel could easily beat the shit out of anyone. But with Victoria, you would end up in jail if you went against her. And her lawyers. :p


lol
Scarylove
Posts: 5803
Joined: 07 Oct 2004, 10:31
Gender: Female
Country: Switzerland

Postby Scarylove » 06 Mar 2007, 18:57

amazing, at least some bigger pics! thanks so much! :hug:

The agency could at least remove the kids pics!! It's sick!
Image
User avatar
sg4ever
Posts: 11257
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Spice state of mind
Country: Spain
Location: Barcelona
Contact:

Postby sg4ever » 06 Mar 2007, 22:27

scaryvibe wrote:
We don't need pictures of their whole day.


I do! :p
Image
User avatar
sofie
Posts: 14353
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Belgium

Postby sofie » 06 Mar 2007, 22:50

aww, loads!! thanx for posting! :D
Image
User avatar
Elizabeth
Posts: 13760
Joined: 08 Jul 2006, 15:45
Gender: Female
Country: Canada
Location: Canada

Postby Elizabeth » 07 Mar 2007, 02:13

What the...:dizzy:
Image
Image

Why are all the children naked :dizzy: ?!?!
Image

Return to “Melanie B”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests